ADVERTISEMENT

Good TV Series'

UNIowaHawk

HR Legend
Jul 22, 2011
Below is a list of some of the ones I like broken into tiers. I will watch the ones with asterisks with the wife (no pic), the others I get to watch the two hours a week I get to myself.

Tier One:
Vikings (the history channel one)
Game of Thrones
Peaky Blinders*

Tier Two:
Americans*

Tier Three:
Suits*
The Crown*
Better Call Saul

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_54yofqqh6k8wkok8880cogkg0_640.gif

Reactions: Tunadog
Below is a list of some of the ones I like broken into tiers. I will watch the ones with asterisks with the wife (no pic), the others I get to watch the two hours a week I get to myself.

Your wife doesn’t trust you two watch TV by yourself anymore often?

Add Shameless to your no wifey watching TV.

Tier One:
Vikings (the history channel one)
Game of Thrones
Peaky Blinders*

Tier Two:
Americans*

Tier Three:
Suits*
The Crown*
Better Call Saul
I lost interest in "Vikings" after they attacked Paris. Always meant to get back into the swing and watch some subsequent seasons, but never did.

Agree about "Peaky Blinders;" that makes two of us who have heard of it.

I could list another two dozen, but we have that thread every three or four months in our HROT rotation and I'm not sure it's time for it again yet.

I second Shameless. Also enjoyed Tudors. And if you're into toons, family guy, American dad, etc. Try F is for family.

Reactions: lonestar50
If you have Prime check out Bosch and Sneaky Pete. Based on your list you would enjoy.

Suits is effin awesome.
Suits was decent the first couple seasons but it's just stupid now. Literally no likable characters in the show. There all so whiny and just do stupid things over and over again. Just a show full of whiny bitches overreacting to everything little thing that happens.

Suits was decent the first couple seasons but it's just stupid now. Literally no likable characters in the show. There all so whiny and just do stupid things over and over again. Just a show full of whiny bitches overreacting to everything little thing that happens.

And with a spinoff!

Hey everyone has an opinion. I believe I just read the other day that this past season of Suits made it one of the most watched cable TV shows this year. I think right behind Game of Thrones. So you may be in the minority here. That was mentioned in an article I read, but now I can't find it, and I'm too lazy to really search. So who knows.

Hey everyone has an opinion. I believe I just read the other day that this past season of Suits made it one of the most watched cable TV shows this year. I think right behind Game of Thrones. So you may be in the minority here. That was mentioned in an article I read, but now I can't find it, and I'm too lazy to really search. So who knows.
Two and a Half Men was also one of the most watched TV shows.

Agreed. Suits has great writing and there are always funny parts mixed it. Not a show I thought I'd like when it started, but now one of my favorites.

I like that they've finally gotten away from Mike being a fraud.. that ran its course. Also, Harvey is the man. I also like that they brought the guy over from West Wing.

Good part about this show is that they just got on a few months hiatus so you don't have to wait over a year for new episodes like Game of Thrones.

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT