ADVERTISEMENT

Hauser brothers

Does anyone actually know the real reason for the transfer. It really doesn’t make sense from afar. Marquette was in position to have a good year

Enrolling early for the spring semester doesn't matter. So if he did to rehab an ankle or whatever that is fine. Good for him plenty of football players do it. But Joe is classified under the class of 2018 for Bball just like Iowa freshman and AAU teammate Joe Wieskamp. Sorry it's not the big websites but you are the one who is wrong and actually only person or site I've seen saying he would only have 2 years.

It's pretty basic. He has not red shirted yet. He was a freshman this year. He red shirts next year and when he comes back to be eligible to play he will be classified as a red shirt sophomore with 3 seasons to play.
You are wrong. Give it up.

@EpenesaEpenesa , I have read on multiple sites that team chemistry was an issue. I believe they have a guard on the team (Howard?) that was a total ball hog.

Fran likes his teams to share the ball (unlike apparently at Marquette) and have a player or two larger rotations than some other teams they might be considering because of his running style. These might be positive considerations, in addition to the Hausers being from Iowa.

Reactions: jasonrann
Fran likes his teams to share the ball (unlike apparently at Marquette) and have a player or two larger rotations than some other teams they might be considering because of his running style. These might be positive considerations, in addition to the Hausers being from Iowa.
I'm pretty sure that the Hausers are from WI.

Frans rotations are idiotic and wont be a positive consideration to anyone.

[QUOTE="HoustonREDHawk, .... who knows what they are thinking. Why not UVA, where they might have a real shot at winning a national championship?

Same would be true at MSU.[/QUOTE]
I am in denial that they could go to MSU, who has become the team I dislike most in the B1G.

@EpenesaEpenesa , I have read on multiple sites that team chemistry was an issue. I believe they have a guard on the team (Howard?) that was a total ball hog.
Clearly something happened toward the end of the season. Marquette was arguably a top 10 team two thirds of the way through the season, but fell apart down the stretch. Some other team will benefit, and at least Iowa is in the mix, even if we are maybe the most unlikely of those getting a visit.

It would really suck for Wisconsin to land these two im hoping Joe can maybe have some pull with Joey ive heard they are close friends if some miracle happens and we pull both these guys that would be huge!! They can ball, i for some reason watched alot of Marquette games this year. Please fran get us these two!!!

Honestly and I don’t mean to make this a race thing but why is Fran not going after any transfers that are black. Honestly if Iowa gets these guys black recruits won’t even want to sniff Iowa. That would leave one black guy on the team, the new point guard, after this next year.

Last edited:
Honestly and I don’t mean to make this a race thing but why is Fran not going after any transfers that black. Honestly if Iowa gets these guys black recruits won’t even want to sniff Iowa. That would leave one black guy in the team, the new point guard, after this next year.

I don't think the ND guard we're after is just really tan, but I could be wrong.

Honestly and I don’t mean to make this a race thing but why is Fran not going after any transfers that are black. Honestly if Iowa gets these guys black recruits won’t even want to sniff Iowa. That would leave one black guy on the team, the new point guard, after this next year.

Wtf?

Reactions: BigEddySprings

Stupid post these two are better than 99 percent of transfers that are black or white. So what if we will have one black PG after this year thats the only position I really think you need a black player for.

In college you can win with great white players and go far look at duke and wisconsin but they always have a black PG which is what you need. Other than that position I could care less what color the player is.

In 2018, 45% of NCAA men's basketball players were black, 39% white, with 16% other. Iowa's roster in 2019-20 would be 25% black and 75% white with the current players slated to be on the team in 2019-20.

And Memphis' roster is 12.5% white and 87.5% black. Who the fvck cares?

I don't GAF what color you are as long as you can ball.

If they can ball they can ball. I could care if they are purple polka dot.

If they can ball they can ball. I could care if they are purple polka dot.
I agree with the above comment. I really do not understand the logic of a great number of people in today's world who want to inject race into every conversation (and usually not in a positive manner). For Iowa BB, all I care about is a good person and good/great basketball skills.

Reactions: unclesammy
And Memphis' roster is 12.5% white and 87.5% black. Who the fvck cares?

I don't care at all. I was responding to the WTF to the post made by the guy saying why doesn't Iowa recruit African-American players. Which is not true, as the current roster shows.

Only truth to the white/black "issue" and basketball is that there are more great black players than great white players. I could not care less whether a transfer is black or white, as long as he can play, and is a good fit to the team on and off the court.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT