ADVERTISEMENT

Herman Cain fell for the hoax now...

RIP in peace

tenor.gif

Man, I posted earlier and then read the headlines. It's unreal how supposedly intelligent people can make such stupid decisions. Especially Cain..with a prexisting condition. That was a huge risk for a photo op.

I guess this means he's exempt from any more sexual harassment charges.

Reactions: lucas80
Such a sad situation. Unfortunately some of these idiots need something like this to happen to help the idiot masses. Herman Cain is a great American story and African American.

As the deplorable do their end zone dance I extend my heartfelt condolences to Mr Cain’s family, friends, and supporters.
Huh? It's more an "I told you so". Drama queen much?

Libs can't fix stupid. Cain's stunt was stupid.

As an aside... just read the Fox News website story and not a word about Cain attending the Tulsa rally.

Imagine that.:rolleyes:

Been a rough week for the GOP and the cultists.

First the National security adviser, then Gomer, then the conservative news site guy, and now Cain.

We need a poll for the next Republican affected by the Trump virus.

Reactions: littlez

It's not "cruelty", Ellen.

It's "indifference".
The same "indifference" that people who are ignoring masks and social distancing are showing for others at-risk. We (I) just don't give a shit what happens to those on the MAGA side when they get this and die from it. It's full on Karma. And it is sad. And preventable.

So, perhaps you can honor your boss's memory by taking up the gauntlet to push for masks and social distancing to prevent more people from dying; those who didn't "choose" to call this a hoax or ignore it as a public health hazard.

Or, you can just bitch about the folks calling this out as "karma", while championing the "freedom of no masks" and pretending it's "just the flu". Really, it's your choice, Ellen.

Sad and preventable for many.

The simple acts of masking up, and minimizing large, indoor gatherings will save a lot of people. Ironically, Cain denounced BOTH things.

As the young kid in TX said, on his deathbed before being vented: "I think I've made a big mistake". He's dead now, too.
Yah that’s why I said that this may be what is needed for the idiots to start listening.

A lot of very shitty human beings in this thread today.
A lot of them walking around outdoors right now without masks, mocking those who are and laughing at signs that say keep 6 feet apart. I feel no remorse for those who mock a deadly disease as a hoax. Call my shitty call me smart. Quite frankly I don’t give a damn about you if you don’t give a damn about those around you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT