ADVERTISEMENT

Holy SHEET! Oregon is just taking it to Colorado

JerseyCityHawki

HR All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
42-0 at the end of the 4th and Primes team looks like absolute garbage … this game could end up to be 60-0… is Oregon the real deal or is Colorado a fluffy pillow fighter? I mean the mental mistake’s Colorado has had with personal fouls etc is just a nightmare… anyone know if Jestin Jacobs is playing?

42-0 at the end of the 4th and Primes team looks like absolute garbage … this game could end up to be 60-0… is Oregon the real deal or is Colorado a fluffy pillow fighter? I mean the mental mistake’s Colorado has had with personal fouls etc is just a nightmare… anyone know if Jestin Jacobs is playing?
Colorado didn’t look great against Nebraska and barely beat CSU. This is pretty much what I expected.

They beat up on a Big 12 defense, a weak Nebraska defense, and they needed double overtime to beat a Group of 5 in state rival. I didn't expect this game to be close, but I wasn't expecting this kind of destruction.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkPocrisy
I think Lanning running it up is a bit tool shed, but if this stops the Coach Prime moniker then it’s a price that needed to be paid.

Thanks for the update CNN, lol.

I can't wait for the postgame hand shake between the coaches.

choujeki-eating-popcorn.gif

Oregon would be up 42-0 vs the Hawks at Autzen .. 31-7 at Kinnick
Our crap cannot compete with modern football

I get the feeling these coaches who have worked their way up the ladder don't like how Deion is at a power 5 within just a few years as a HC as well as all the attention he is receiving, the over hype has been a bit exhausting. It seems personal to Norvell and Lanning.

They took that ass whoopin personally. I’m not sure there’s any other way to take it though.

What I saw of the game, Oregon offense supercharged, CU defense taking bad angles and bad tackling, some wide open run lanes for the ducks etc

CU exposed??? probably, alot of Pac 12 teams will score points against the buffs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT