ADVERTISEMENT

HORT MAGAs - What about Project 2025 excites you?

Hawki97

HR Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
Project 2025 sure seems to be the hot ticket item lately. I haven’t read much of it as I don’t expect it to come to fruition - but I’m sure more than one of you MAGA boys are fapping to it on the regular. So, what part gets your little MAGA motors going the most?

I think a better question would be, what would people possibly think could be bad about what is being proposed? The basics of the policies are a focus on supporting marriage and children, defending our sovereignty and our border, and lessening the administrative state that we have created.

Those all seem universal if we want to continue to have a country.

I think a better question would be, what would people possibly think could be bad about what is being proposed? The basics of the policies are a focus on supporting marriage and children, defending our sovereignty and our border, and lessening the administrative state that we have created.

Tell me more. Have you just read the cliff notes or are you well versed in the full text?

Project 2025 sure seems to be the hot ticket item lately. I haven’t read much of it as I don’t expect it to come to fruition - but I’m sure more than one of you MAGA boys are fapping to it on the regular. So, what part gets your little MAGA motors going the most?
Filling body bags with folks like this >

Season 4 Rose Weissman GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Reactions: Tom Paris

You’re duped. It’s the methods which will be the grossest part. I guess you glossed right over the open bigotry and lying.

Damn, you’re REALLY obtuse. These assholes are ACTUALLY SAYING THIS SHIT!! Why do you continue to ignore this stuff? I have to assume you support it.
He's a party man. He doesn't give a shit about the country as long as his party is in office and he's ok. He's SUPER mad he had to cancel trips this summer because of Biden, and not because he just needs to be better with money.

Gosh, can’t wait until all public land is sold to the highest bidder!!

I suggest anybody that states they know nothing about it to simply click on the link below and read about it on Wikipedia.

I honestly cannot believe there are people in this country that actually want to install something like this into the federal government.

It's madness. Complete and utter madness. They want to destroy literally every single vestige of what this country stands for and has stood for since its inception.

wikipedia - Project 2025

I suggest anybody that states they know nothing about it to simply click on the link below and read about it on Wikipedia.

I honestly cannot believe there are people in this country that actually want to install something like this into the federal government.

It's madness. Complete and utter madness. They want to destroy literally every single vestige of what this country stands for and has stood for since its inception.

wikipedia - Project 2025
Doobi disagrees!

I may or may not be alive when it happens, but I have a strong feeling that if this Project 2025 is ever implemented, at some point, the new US government is going to kill a helluva lot of US citizens. They have said as much...if they deem it necessary. Democrats must fall in line or it's on them for whatever bloodshed may come. Fascist psychos.

He's a party man. He doesn't give a shit about the country as long as his party is in office and he's ok. He's SUPER mad he had to cancel trips this summer because of Biden, and not because he just needs to be better with money.
Jesus Christ.

Please listen to this dangerous, spiteful, acehole and realize that he can possibly be elected as Governor of North Carolina. There are so many blind followers, lazy beyotches who won’t research his agenda, reddawg only voters, etc… that he is scarily close to election. Ready then to push 2025 or any other mean spirited agendas.
He is openly threatening people with execution.

Reactions: McLovin32

wikipedia - Project 2025

Because women in the workplace as well as immigrants, black people, gays and transpeople thinking they have equal rights as wealthy white christian males

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT