ADVERTISEMENT

How many draft picks on this defense?

Teldar

Scout Team
Gold Member
Sep 12, 2010
With all of these guys coming back on defense, how many of our 2024 starting defensive 11 eventually get drafted? I have to think the over/under is at least 7. Craig, Black, Higgins, Castro, Nwankpa, Schulte, and Harris. What do you guys think?

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.PhilSuess
I would say Black, Higgins, Castro for sure. Harris and Nwankpa maybe need a really good 2024. Schulte very solid maybe not a draft pick

Is Craig fast enough to be an NFL drafted DEnd, not sure, when you compare him to the type of explosive ends are in the NFL.

What about Nick Jackson? He has the numbers but is he no big enough???

And I dont study the nfl draft at all but just comparing these players to what I see on Sundays.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.PhilSuess
I would say Black, Higgins, Castro for sure. Harris and Nwankpa maybe need a really good 2024. Schulte very solid maybe not a draft pick

Is Craig fast enough to be an NFL drafted DEnd, not sure, when you compare him to the type of explosive ends are in the NFL.

What about Nick Jackson? He has the numbers but is he no big enough???

And I dont study the nfl draft at all but just comparing these players to what I see on Sundays.
Craig would be an end in the 3-4... little inside... little outside. mainly just eat up blockers

With all of these guys coming back on defense, how many of our 2024 starting defensive 11 eventually get drafted? I have to think the over/under is at least 7. Craig, Black, Higgins, Castro, Nwankpa, Schulte, and Harris. What do you guys think?
Graves will be a second day pick in two years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT