ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden's addiction problem.

Biden did mention the Trump children. It was a "oh yeah, what about your children, etc, etc"

Agree this subject matter is really low. People have problems, they can have drug issues, and they can recover.

I do have to say, I don't know any former drug addicts that are making millions of dollars in international deals in Russia, Ukraine, or China. I am curious about what is going on here. There is a lot of smoke around Hunter Biden, connections to his dad, how those connections were leveraged, etc.

If the Trump kids are fair game , which they are, then so is Hunter Biden. If Trump corruption is fair game, which it is, then so is Biden corruption.

Biden did mention the Trump children. It was a "oh yeah, what about your children, etc, etc"

Agree this subject matter is really low. People have problems, they can have drug issues, and they can recover.

I do have to say, I don't know any former drug addicts that are making millions of dollars in international deals in Russia, Ukraine, or China. I am curious about what is going on here. There is a lot of smoke around Hunter Biden, connections to his dad, how those connections were leveraged, etc.

If the Trump kids are fair game , which they are, then so is Hunter Biden. If Trump corruption is fair game, which it is, then so is Biden corruption.
That's fine but Trump went specifically at Hunter's cocaine issue. Maybe he bundled it all together with his corruption. But it was awfully tough to tell with his stream of consciousness outflowing.

I’d be willing to bet you also don’t know any “drug addicts” that graduated from Yale Law School, founded a venture capital firm, and served on the board of directors of multiple major U.S. companies.

This notion that Hunter Biden leveraged Joe’s position as VP is thoroughly ridiculous. He accomplished more than 99.9999999% of America before his father ever became Vice President. This shit has all been investigated by the REPUBLICAN-led Senate Intelligence Committee, and they found nothing.

I’d be willing to bet you also don’t know any “drug addicts” that graduated from Yale Law School, founded a venture capital firm, and served on the board of directors of multiple major U.S. companies.

This notion that Hunter Biden leveraged Joe’s position as VP is thoroughly ridiculous. He accomplished more than 99.9999999% of America before his father ever became Vice President. This shit has all been investigated by the REPUBLICAN-led Senate Intelligence Committee, and they found nothing.
You're right, I don't. Most drug addicts end up in the gutter. I guess it helps to have a father in a position of power. Most of us don't have that luxury.

You're right, I don't. Most drug addicts end up in the gutter. I guess it helps to have a father in a position of power. Most of us don't have that luxury.
Lot of rich musicians are drug addicts too. Hunter had access to first rate rehab. Just like Trump's Senior Advisor Kudrow.

He's not a kid. Double period.
No the BS remark was about Biden's actions. With approval of our allies. And court sworn testimony. I know moral relativism. Yet you're perfectly fine with Trump and Co setting lawsuits, paying paintings etc with money meant for charity. Not a false narrative but facts proven in a court of law.

This was another low point by Trump. It was kinda lost in the shuffle. Not sure what Trump was trying to do other than rattle Joe.
Me either, but I did have to look up what a Conspicuous Service Medal was. I think the Earth shifted off its axis as American veteran's heads went:

InfantileGrandAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: tumorboy

^So much this! If the Republicans, or anyone for that matter, has the goods on Hunter Biden, then bring the charges against him.

Shit or get off the pot.

...and is not running for public office.

So he is attempting to replicate his private office? the board seat at Burisma? Something similar to that?

I cannot believe that having bad kids, one of whom takes sketchy money thinking he is being paid for his value as a consultant in oil and gas affairs would be off the table? Perhaps I should suggest that since Hunter merely exercised bad judgement, the guilt should fall more directly on the parent for bad parenting. How could anyone be so fricking ignorant ... unless they were seeing similar degrees of ignorance all around them?

In any case, in that very same exchange Trump mentioned that it had been Joe Biden's idea (as a sitting Vice-President) sitting in the oval office with President Obama to revive the Logan Act to chase down Donald Trump.

You know ... that "identify the criminal and then figure out the crime" stuff which Biden thought could perhaps evolve from the Logan Act.

It sounds as if Biden was more involved in the Russia Hoax than I had realized. I always thought he was a bit-part player, but all of a sudden, he sounds to be THE guy who came up with THE crime of which THE guy would be accused!

Did Chris Wallace even understand what he was hearing?

Reactions: lr1007
Not a low blow, Hunter is a scumbag who was involved in human trafficking, took 3.5 million for a moscow woman under suspicious circumstances and is a COKE Head

A lot of unproven allegations there, with the exception of the recovery from addiction, which I'm sure went over well with the millions of recovering addicts tuning in. What isn't an allegation is Lil Trump stealing from a cancer charity. I'd be careful to throw stones if I were Trump but as we all know you deplorables don't give two shi7s of Col Bonespurs or his families illegal activitties.

no its called a criminal coverup in Hunter Bidens russia/ukraine scandal.

How come the object of every hoax or scandal always manages to avoid prosecution for seemingly straight forward accusations against them? In this day where there is a record of just about everything anyone does, it should be easy. Either show some proof or STFU.

I know the internet has unlimited ink, but if you really think "Hunter Biden was a coke head" is going to somehow be the breakthrough message that converts one person on Earth to vote for Trump, you're really lost.

^So much this! If the Republicans, or anyone for that matter, has the goods on Hunter Biden, then bring the charges against him.

Shit or get off the pot.

It would help if the sleuths at the NYT would trace the money he was paid and to then find out if he paid taxes on that income when he moved it to the United States.

My sense is that at the end of the day he spent much of it on Cocaine; I am ok with that and with a certain amount of womanizing ... I would simply like confirmation that he paid his taxes.

... and that there is no double-standard extant at the NYT.

LOL. I will fund a conversation between the two of you. And I'm sure he was smart on fox before he started calling out Trump's lies and bullshit

Actually, he has been dumb and poorly informed since he started. He is a legacy as I recall; he is someone's son; someone who used to be in that business.

I would urge you to watch a few of his interviews. He seldom asks more than one question per show. He just keeps reframing it until he runs out of time. It's actually kind of boring. The network then chooses soundbites to play over and over in an attempt to cast him as the purveyor of tough questions ... or I should say : a purveyor of a tough question. You would never recognize him as a framer of insightful and tough questions, so they help you out a little by stating this as a seemingly "known" fact.

Oddly, you Mr. McGill appear to have been indoctrinated by the Fox News Network.

Correct

he is dishonest and deceiving but Not necessarily intelligent

anything short of Sean Hannity or Tucker Carlson would leave you imbecilic Trump supporters in tizzy. I suspect when you ignorant, racist morons leave the comfy confines of Fox, OAN or Breitbart, you are shocked to learn most people, including a fairly respected journalist in Wallace, aren't going to let a racist man child get away with debating like a 5 year old that had his woobie taken away from him.

Reactions: nelly02
Actually I think the mentioning of Hunter Biden"s addiction backfired on Trump. Joe turned it into an opportunity to connect with regular people by saying "Yes, Hunter had a problem with drugs, but he beat it and we're proud of him." A lot of families in America have experienced similar issues with their loved ones, Joe showed his compassion in that moment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT