ADVERTISEMENT

I used to believe in abortion, but….

Are you pro choice? Let me tell you about a guy who is the most pro choice there is. This guy is so pro choice he thinks the states should have the right to chose what best represents the will of its people. That will give people the right to chose where they want to live that represents them! States that appeal more will grow!! He himself says he believes the line is "rape, incest, health of the mother" but believes we all should have choice.

DONALD TRUMP!

All of which can be confirmed by his most recent debate response found here:

( ( don't mind the lady fast forward to the 30 second mark to hear him)

Want choice, vote Trump!.

Clearly the Dems should nominate Jill Stein and Cornel West. That way they get everybody like you who will vote for the Dem ticket no matter who's on it PLUS they will get the disaffected 3rd party types.

Obviously that's not going to happen. But the Dems need to look for candidates who will attract the most and turn off the fewest.

Biden isn't the only "anybody but Trump" candidate.

Good point, all of these party loyalists who are lecturing us about our lack of “all in ness” would be fleeing for the exits if an actual progressive were the democratic nominee

Reactions: Ree4
Clearly the Dems should nominate Jill Stein and Cornel West. That way they get everybody like you who will vote for the Dem ticket no matter who's on it PLUS they will get the disaffected 3rd party types.

Obviously that's not going to happen. But the Dems need to look for candidates who will attract the most and turn off the fewest.

If he ends up being the Democrat's nominee he will be the only viable "anybody but Trump" candidate.

What else do you “want” that you’re not going to get so you’re willing to fvck up your life out of spite? Do you seriously not understand that you’re living in la-la land?

Here are your choices:

1. Vote for Biden (or against Trump, same thing)

2. Vote for Trump

3. Vote third party which eases Trump’s path to a win (assuming you think he’s the worst choice)

4. Don’t vote with the same stipulations as #3

If you choose 3 or 4, keep it to yourself. You’ve abdicated your responsibility and no one else wants to hear about it. If you choose 2, you’re a fvcking idiot. If you choose 1, feel free to do it reluctantly, hating the choice, but recognizing it’s what’s best for the country.
I will never understand this stupidity.
Say I want to vote Republican but I don’t want to vote for trump. Something that is highly plausible.
I also wouldn’t want to vote for the turd Joe, so I choose not to vote. How the fvck do you idiots see that as making it an easier path for trump.

I will never understand this stupidity.
Say I want to vote Republican but I don’t want to vote for trump. Something that is highly plausible.
I also wouldn’t want to vote for the turd Joe, so I choose not to vote. How the fvck do you idiots see that as making it an easier path for trump.
The party is always right.....

Trump lies all the time and he’s a racist rapist. Therefore, we should open the border and allow anyone and everyone to flood over the border. It’s easier to catch the terrorists when they’re already here.

#Biden 2020

Lets be honest though, dems would rather reach across the aisle for votes than reach to the left.

I guess that I just don’t agree with you, as I don’t see any one Democrat that would excite and unify their party, other than perhaps Michelle Obama? However, she reportedly has no interest/desiree in being the nominee.
Who knows what Michelle Obama stands for? We know much more about other contenders.

Just about anyone would be an “anyone but Trump” candidate. A house plant would suffice. Maybe that’s what we’re getting. Fine by me. Donald Trump must never sniff the Oval Office again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT