ADVERTISEMENT

If someone is voting for Trump in 2024

Me:

2016: Held nose and voted for Trump
Oct 2020: Said on CNN Trump was “despicable”
2020: Wrote in Romney.
2024: Struggling. Trump remains despicable. Biden is a shell. Foreign stuff a debacle. Leaning lightly back to Trump. He’s awful.
Everyone save this post. It's why trump will win. Compelelty brain washed that focuses on one or two things while ignoring a mound of evidence.

It's unfortunate for Dems, and America, that so many are like this. It's one thing to not want to vote for a candidate, it's another entirely to be blind to what the appeal is to their voters.

It makes the world very small for you.
Hey look at that more projection

So many dems on this board take this approach with a differing opinion. Someone shares their viewpoint, and you just call names. It’s reflective of the current administration, no substance, just play off emotions. Bidens presidency has been a total shitshow from day 1.
Name one policy that trump influenced to pass in congress...I have plenty of substance on my side can't wait to hear yours.

I will make a prediction. In 2028, no matter who is the GOP candidate, you all will say they are more dangerous than Trump
They are all dangerous. They are all pawns. Trump has more power and is more dangerous because he has a literal cult behind him. Any R that gets elected is dangerous because their agenda is anti-American. I would tell you to go read project 2025 but who am I kidding reading obviously isn't your thing.

Do they have any right to ever again talk about morals, law and order, and the dignity of the presidency?

?

Don’t be ridiculous. Trump is a shining example of everything you mentioned and then some.
95% of Republicans don’t give two shits about Trump. He’s simply a vehicle to hopefully reset the country from the disaster that was Obama when he successfully transformed America and divided it along political, racial, gender, economic and environmental lines.

It was a complete disaster and the country has been worse off than ever before and we have lost our God dam minds on basically every single issue.

Obama killed the American system Trump is simply the coroner.

Oh ffs. You believe all of that.

Farmer forgiveness is a national security for food. Corps love liberals. And student loan forgiveness is for libs who can’t manage their money. But that’s really all libs.
I suspect that "libs" do indeed have more student loan debt.

But when you don't aspire to increase your education(as conservatives do aspire), then I can understand why the Radical Right hates higher education.

I will make a prediction. In 2028, no matter who is the GOP candidate, you all will say they are more dangerous than Trump

Prediction. When the country is doing well and we have a democrat president, you guys will act like the world is falling apart. Happens every time.

So, if Hillary had been president, are you suggesting she wouldn’t have gone to lockdowns and would have kept the economy open?

I despise Trump, but let’s have some intellectual honesty here. Trump inherited a good economy then oversaw substantial growth until COVID. Hillary would have done the exact same thing as far as shutting down the economy is concerned.
Of course but I’m sick of the simpletons and their “Is your life better…”, argument.

I am going to guess, that a lot of people who will vote for him are doing so just because things just kind of suck right now.

Inflation.
Interest Rates
Home prices
Border issues.

And while you can certainly argue those are not Bidens issues, and Trump will do nothing to fix them, people want change.

Those on the left that are in this bubble that Biden can’t lose may be in for a rude awakening in the fall.

I know this isn’t answering your questions, but people are just looking to make their lives easier.

& there is an argument to me made that life was better before COVID.
So when Obama was President?

Farmer forgiveness is a national security for food. Corps love liberals. And student loan forgiveness is for libs who can’t manage their money. But that’s really all libs.
So only farmers of “food” got bailouts. Got it.

Name one policy that trump influenced to pass in congress...I have plenty of substance on my side can't wait to hear yours.
I hope you or whoever you are employed by took advantage.

• Haha
Reactions: nelly02
How do you not? Even if you hate him how do you not see why people vote for him?
It's unimaginable that anyone who cared one iota about our constitution and its future could even consider voting for the lifelong criminal conman insurrectionist POS. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities, and is unfit to be a local dog catcher, much less the President of the United States. Anyone who votes for him is essentially a traitor to our nation and all that it stands for..

More money for rich ****s. Yay!!!
Accelerated depreciation proposed and pushed by Trump was the catalyst to increased spending on new equipment. This enabled manufacturers and others to lower the burden rate on each and every part they produced. It made them more competitive. It decreased overhead costs.

It's unimaginable that anyone who cared one iota about our constitution and its future could even consider voting for the lifelong criminal conman insurrectionist POS. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities, and is unfit to be a local dog catcher, much less the President of the United States. Anyone who votes for him is essentially a traitor to our nation and all that it stands for..
I gave you a like for your overall message, but I disagree anyone who votes for him is essentially a traitor. There are plenty of people who genuinely believe Trump would be best for the country. I vehemently disagree with them, but I don’t question their patriotism or motives.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Me:

2016: Held nose and voted for Trump
Oct 2020: Said on CNN Trump was “despicable”
2020: Wrote in Romney.
2024: Struggling. Trump remains despicable. Biden is a shell. Foreign stuff a debacle. Leaning lightly back to Trump. He’s awful.

They’re both ancient and declining. So you’re going to vote for the felon with an administration full of felons, who completely blew COVID response (killing a million Americans and millions of jobs) over an administration with zero felonies and competent leadership? Make that make sense to me.

Did his daughter accuse him of molesting her? Spare me your outrage when you'll vote for a man whose own daughter has accused him of inappropriate behavior in the shower when she was a child.
False. Get off social media.

I am going to guess, that a lot of people who will vote for him are doing so just because things just kind of suck right now.

Inflation.
Interest Rates
Home prices
Border issues.

And while you can certainly argue those are not Bidens issues, and Trump will do nothing to fix them, people want change.

Those on the left that are in this bubble that Biden can’t lose may be in for a rude awakening in the fall.

I know this isn’t answering your questions, but people are just looking to make their lives easier.

& there is an argument to me made that life was better before COVID.
The border issue will get better under Trump. How can it get any worse than it is now?

They’re both ancient and declining. So you’re going to vote for the felon with an administration full of felons, who completely blew COVID response (killing a million Americans and millions of jobs) over an administration with zero felonies and competent leadership? Make that make sense to me.

False. Get off social media.
Your definition of “competent” leadership is different than mine.

Even I have entertained the idea of Trump winning to witness his meltdown on here.
I know you are saying this tongue and cheek but this should be a real concern for law enforcement. I guarantee you he is on several watch lists. This is not the only place he spews his unhinged radical rhetoric.

Is this copy & paste?

I know you are saying this tongue and cheek but this should be a real concern for law enforcement. I guarantee you he is on several watch lists. This is not the only place he spews his unhinged radical rhetoric.
I guarantee you have such a sad existence your only purpose is to stalk and attack people. The only watch list I'm on is the VA Healthcare Purple Heart and exposure to toxic waste pits and sand in Iraq. You are such a pathetic person.

Reactions: Roncuba55
They are all dangerous. They are all pawns. Trump has more power and is more dangerous because he has a literal cult behind him. Any R that gets elected is dangerous because their agenda is anti-American. I would tell you to go read project 2025 but who am I kidding reading obviously isn't your thing.
You’ve got to be kidding me. The Dems agenda is the one that is anti-American. They have open-border, globalist policies. Heck, Biden won’t even call communist China an adversary, rather he just says they are a competitor. The left wingers of the party bring up race in everything, which is just so devisive.

How do you really feel about it? 😉
So if Biden committed sexual assault that should disqualify him from being POTUS? Asking for a friend.
Biden should have been impeached for his scandalous handling of the southern border.

Your definition of “competent” leadership is different than mine.

You’ve got to be kidding me. The Dems agenda is the one that is anti-American. They have open-border, globalist policies. Heck, Biden won’t even call communist China an adversary, rather he just says they are a competitor. The left wingers of the party bring up race in everything, which is just so devisive.
Trump kept felating China’s leadership during COVID, and regurgitated their lies to the American public because his kids were getting Chinese patents. Yet Biden’s lingo bothers you. You claim to be an adult 🤣?

Reactions: cigaretteman

Biden should have been impeached for his scandalous handling of the southern border.
Impeachment is for crimes. Can you name a crime he committed? Comer and Jordan tried impeachment already, they came up short on a crime and even shorter on evidence.

In fact the only crimes that were brought to light to the American people were the crimes of all their star "witnesses".

I guarantee you have such a sad existence your only purpose is to stalk and attack people. The only watch list I'm on is the VA Healthcare Purple Heart and exposure to toxic waste pits and sand in Iraq. You are such a pathetic person.
That's great, you are also crazy.

Republicans showed how “serious” they were about the border when they walked away from a bipartisan border deal because they wanted it as a campaign issue and didn’t want to give Biden a win (while getting the cheap labor their donors want). Biden had to be the adult and issue the executive order.

The real question..."If you're willing to vote for a convicted felon, exactly what would it take for you to turn away from Trump"?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Almost 3 million more people voted for Hillary. He won because we still use a ridiculous method for electing the president
Ya, I think we should change they way we determine who wins football games as well, the team that punts most often should win.

Reactions: Scruddy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT