ADVERTISEMENT

If the fall season is cancelled

Now who's putting words in whose mouth? I already said if they need to shut it down so be it, thats what they should do. Just pointing out that if we get to that point, it won't be as simple as no sports see you next year. I'm not sure a lot of people realize just how bad a 6 month or longer shut down will be. Even with the 2 trillion $ stimulus package their are concerns that 25 to 50% of Americans will stop paying their mortgage if this goes more then a couple of months. While the administration has told mortgage companies not to foreclose on home borrowers, that would put the mortgage insurance industry in huge trouble, as they received no funding with this package. If they go down there will be no one backing these mortgages, and basically no one willing to write mortgages without this insurance. Thats how the current system works.

K.

I'm not arguing that they shouldn't cancel if needed. Just saying There will be a lot of businesses who won't survive if they do, especially after everything that leads up to then. I've been in retail in one form or another for 45 years, and I can tell you it's alot more complicated then turkey legs and tshirts. My company services most all of the fast food restaurants in the KC metro and even with drive thru, and take out, most of them are down 50 to 70 %. They operate on a pretty thin profit margin, and this lasting until fall will put MANY, locations out of business, including the franchises of the Corporate giants. The nicer restaurants aren't set up to be profitable just on carry out either as they make their money on the extra drink or dessert or appitizer, and people are skipping a lot of the extra's. That doesn't even mention the hotel chains who are basically shuttered because no one is traveling.

Good points. Related to that is that the producers of raw materials (mining and timber) who provide the resources to manufacturers who supply restaurants and retailers as well as the transportation services that deliver goods to restaurants and retailers will also then be hit. That's the whole chain right there: raw materials / manufacturing / delivery / services. I suppose you could also add lost revenues for lenders, commercial real estate, and accounting services, too. In a globalized economy, every aspect of the economic structure is related to every other aspect. And, of course, there's the revenue losses for employees. It would also mean that the global health care system would be practically decimated. If football isn't ready by fall (which means social gathering isn't ready by fall), we'll be in the early-to-middle stages of a 21st-century Great Depression. If that happens, God help us all.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I forgot oil, natural gas, coal, and green energy industries losing revenues, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: kceasthawk
Husker here. We are gonna suck again this year anyway so I could honestly use a break from the disappointment. It will be a relief from the misery if this year is cancelled.
Lol - u speak the truth. A cancellation of this season is only way the huskers break the losing streak vs Iowa.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
A
Those merchants who don’t understand the stakes don’t deserve to be in business. Bigger fish to fry than selling tshirts or turkey legs.

2g3bukhshpo41.jpg

Ahhhh. So one of the army of "if they only had six home games per year instead of seven, every restaurant and motel would close down" crowd now declares in his usual eleoquent manner they can all eat sh*t and die. You are a national treasure, Flickie. What are you gonna do this fall without the Huskers to hate on? No HS games to coach? And there won't be anyone on here to give JFCs to. You are gonna have a more miserable existence than you already did.

A

Ahhhh. So one of the army of "if they only had six home games per year instead of seven, every restaurant and motel would close down" crowd now declares in his usual eleoquent manner they can all eat sh*t and die. You are a national treasure, Flickie. What are you gonna do this fall without the Huskers to hate on? No HS games to coach? And there won't be anyone on here to give JFCs to. You are gonna have a more miserable existence than you already did.

God, you're stupid.

Last edited:
I won't list all the pork barrel BS that Pelosi stuck on the emergency aid bill.

Pelosi? It was a bipartisan bill. McConnell and Republicans were responsible for the expenditures in the bill, too. The "pork" is an expansion of unemployment insurance (necessary), one-time payouts to middle- and lower-income Americans to pay immediate bills (necessary but probably insufficient), financial assistance to hospitals and health care industry (necessary but insufficient), financial aid to states and local governments (necessary but woefully insufficient), and small business loans which may be 90 percent forgiven if certain conditions are met (necessary but probably insufficient).

The $500 billion bailout for major corporations? Not nearly as necessary and way too much--the cruise lines do not need a bailout as they are not an essential part of the economy and the airlines do not need bailouts as they'll do what they did last time: lay off their workers and use the money to buy back stocks and give CEOs and execs huge bonuses. The airlines could easily declare bankruptcy and restructure to stay alive and there are all sorts of luxury industries that don't deserve a bailout as the world can get by without them. Trump has already said that he won't allow the inspector general do his job, a position created by Dems to make sure money isn't just thrown around to fatten the wallets of the wealthy which means no oversight and true "pork." That pork was fought for tooth-and-nail by McConnell not Pelosi. Get your facts straight.

Not really interested in getting into a political debate on this forum, but I fail to see how your response addressed what I posted. This isn't a machine that can just be mass produced that quickly. The CEO of that company also said he's very concerned that even if they can speed up production somewhat they probably won't have the parts to keep making that many that fast. Don't see how that is on the president or anyone else. Frankly, I'm also pretty concerned about GM or Tesla making these units on a startup, and then hoping like Hell they work the way they're supposed to in crunch time. Car makers and their penchant for recalls, doesn't leave me all warm and fuzzy if its a life or death situation.

Of course some of us are old enough to to remember that on 12/7/42 the basic U.S. automobile had a chassis, axles, four tires, seats, steering wheel, drive shaft, transmission, windows, heater and for extra bucks you could add an a.m radio. They quickly shifted to building B-17’s, B-24’s and tanks which were the ultimate weapons that won the war.
Auto companies that now deliver highly computerized cars like my 7 year old Chrysler van with 196,000 miles which had its brakes replaced at 183,000 miles and an AC repair at 140,000 miles can surely produce reliable ventilators in large quantities.

Lol - u speak the truth. A cancellation of this season is only way the huskers break the losing streak vs Iowa.
It still wouldn’t technically be broken it just wouldn’t be extended which is the next best thing. Honestly between all the talent you guys sent to the draft and losing Stanley this year would probably be one of the better opportunities but we would **** it up no matter what.

Neighbor’s daughter is a National Merit finalist (no pics) and received a full-ride scholarship to Univ of Florida and intends to study epidemiology (she wanted to enter this field well before our current mess). Neighbor told me that U of Florida has cancelled all summer classes and no incoming Freshmen will be allowed on campus for orientation. It will be conducted on-line. Neighbor further advised that the university has assured her that they will keep her updated as they continue to monitor the situation and assess contingencies for the Fall semester.

I have a good friend who works in Rutgers’ administration. Told me that administrators are concerned that - even if school is “open as normal” in the Fall - students will be reluctant to attend and that is playing a role in the administrators’ calculus on how to proceed.

In my estimation, the viability of 2020 Fall college football season won’t be left in the hands of the NCAA. It will depend upon whether colleges and universities are open for business in the Fall. And - while I admit that I have no expertise in the matter - when you have different virus trajectories in different states/different regions, I’m not particularly confident that “business as usual” will be available for colleges in the Fall, let alone Fall sports.

I truly hope that my pessimism proves to be wrong but there is no doubt in my mind that colleges and universities are examining the various contingencies.

EDIT: And, BTW, let me also express a significant amount of indignation at my alma mater for not offering my neighbor’s daughter a full-ride scholarship to go to school in Iowa City. In-state student, National Merit finalist, likely Valedictorian of a high school class of 400+ (Who knows how final GPAs will be calculated), student body president, early applicant and no significant effort made to keep her in state? When she wants to enter a field in which U of Iowa has significant expertise and great facilities? There are complaints of not being able to keep talent in Iowa and you let an in state National Merit finalist slip through your fingers? It would be one thing if Iowa offered her a full ride to compete with Florida but she decided to leave the state but when Florida will pay for everything AND a stipend to allow for two trips back to Iowa per year, it was a “no brainer” for the family. Mind boggling and extremely disappointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: destewart
Neighbor’s daughter is a National Merit finalist (no pics) and received a full-ride scholarship to Univ of Florida and intends to study epidemiology (she wanted to enter this field well before our current mess). Neighbor told me that U of Florida has cancelled all summer classes and no incoming Freshmen will be allowed on campus for orientation. It will be conducted on-line. Neighbor further advised that the university has assured her that they will keep her updated as they continue to monitor the situation and assess contingencies for the Fall semester.

I have a good friend who works in Rutgers’ administration. Told me that administrators are concerned that - even if school is “open as normal” in the Fall - students will be reluctant to attend and that is playing a role in the administrators’ calculus on how to proceed.

In my estimation, the viability of 2020 Fall college football season won’t be left in the hands of the NCAA. It will depend upon whether colleges and universities are open for business in the Fall. And - while I admit that I have no expertise in the matter - when you have different virus trajectories in different states/different regions, I’m not particularly confident that “business as usual” will be available for colleges in the Fall, let alone Fall sports.

I truly hope that my pessimism proves to be wrong but there is no doubt in my mind that colleges and universities are examining the various contingencies.

Higher education at residential colleges and universities will be faced with perhaps its greatest challenge due to the virus.

Higher education at residential colleges and universities will be faced with perhaps its greatest challenge due to the virus.

Agreed. A good friend has a son who has been accepted into a performance arts graduate program in NYC for the Fall. He’s always dreamed of living in NYC and being able to go to school there (didn’t get accepted when applied to undergraduate program). Both he and his family have grave concerns about attending in Fall and would likely see if he could defer acceptance for a year.

Reactions: destewart
How much of an impetus will this give to home schooling, online elementary, secondary and higher education options?

How much of an impetus will this give to home schooling, online elementary, secondary and higher education options?

That very issue (well ... not home schooling) was discussed on a recent Smerconish segment on XM’s POTUS channel. He hosted a person who ran a company which designed platforms for on-line education. Interesting to see what will ultimately transpire.

That written, I personally think that at least 50% of the value of going away for college is being “pushed out of the nest.” Life coping skills, social interaction and meeting others with widely varying life experiences is, IMO, an incredibly important part of the college experience. Staying at home and logging onto a laptop for class and then logging off is, IMO, far less valuable for the student in long run.

I think that this will have an incredibly impactful effect on those who are unable to participate in the traditional college approach. Options beyond Phoenix University were already developing. Arizona State was already aggressively marketing on-line education. I expect that we will see more of it and it will be cheaper as more enter the marketplace. It may be particularly helpful for those who are displaced by technological advances.

BTW, if you are interested in a good read during our current state of social distancing, read this: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2014/09/the-future-of-college/375071/

This incredibly competitive program seems to combine both the social component of college with the technological advances of on-line learning.

A friend of mine’s son was admitted to Ivy League schools but his application to the Minerva Project was denied.

So... what are you suggesting? Business as usual and let people die so Hilton, Marriott, and the big ass turkey leg guy keep making money? We all lose here. It's gonna suck. Them's the breaks.
yeah right, the rich aren't gonna get less rich ;) although some of those millions/billions will transfer from one to another

they're already taking money from regular folks

Reactions: FlickShagwell
yeah right, the rich aren't gonna get less rich ;) although some of those millions/billions will transfer from one to another

they're already taking money from regular folks

There has never been a more concerted effort, or massive financial investment, than the $6 Trillion plus investment made by government in the last several weeks to support small businesses, individual workers and provide them with the wherewithal to survive the social distancing and emerge without losing their employees and the ability to pay rent, purchase inventory and emerge from these dark days as survivors. At the same time every effort is being made to insure they will have customers be protecting the large companies that make our cars, buses and airplanes, build our homes and apartments, operate the airlines and hotels and resorts which are the backbone of our hospitality and travel industry. They collectively employ millions of our fellow citizens, many of whom are our neighbors and friends and family.

Pelosi? It was a bipartisan bill. McConnell and Republicans were responsible for the expenditures in the bill, too. The "pork" is an expansion of unemployment insurance (necessary), one-time payouts to middle- and lower-income Americans to pay immediate bills (necessary but probably insufficient), financial assistance to hospitals and health care industry (necessary but insufficient), financial aid to states and local governments (necessary but woefully insufficient), and small business loans which may be 90 percent forgiven if certain conditions are met (necessary but probably insufficient).

The $500 billion bailout for major corporations? Not nearly as necessary and way too much--the cruise lines do not need a bailout as they are not an essential part of the economy and the airlines do not need bailouts as they'll do what they did last time: lay off their workers and use the money to buy back stocks and give CEOs and execs huge bonuses. The airlines could easily declare bankruptcy and restructure to stay alive and there are all sorts of luxury industries that don't deserve a bailout as the world can get by without them. Trump has already said that he won't allow the inspector general do his job, a position created by Dems to make sure money isn't just thrown around to fatten the wallets of the wealthy which means no oversight and true "pork." That pork was fought for tooth-and-nail by McConnell not Pelosi. Get your facts straight.

Let me guess, when we come out of this and there would be 1 or 2 airlines left standing, you would be one of the first to bitch when they charge 10 times the price it used to cost to fly? Sorry, yes we are all frustrated fliers at one point or another, but that mode of transport is essential and no they don't make financial plans based on assuming a pandemic was coming in 2020. If bankruptcy works for the airlines then why doesn't everybody just do that? Why stop there?

Pelosi threw in all the social and election and union bullshit at the end which delayed the thing by a week. You will wear shades and a ball cap when taking your Trump check to the bank for deposit. You will take the money.

The stimulus check is a prepayment of a tax credit for TY2020. You gain nothing other than 9 to 12 months use of $600.

Both sides of the aisle had pork in the deal.

Reactions: And1Hawk
Good points. Related to that is that the producers of raw materials (mining and timber) who provide the resources to manufacturers who supply restaurants and retailers as well as the transportation services that deliver goods to restaurants and retailers will also then be hit. That's the whole chain right there: raw materials / manufacturing / delivery / services. I suppose you could also add lost revenues for lenders, commercial real estate, and accounting services, too. In a globalized economy, every aspect of the economic structure is related to every other aspect. And, of course, there's the revenue losses for employees. It would also mean that the global health care system would be practically decimated. If football isn't ready by fall (which means social gathering isn't ready by fall), we'll be in the early-to-middle stages of a 21st-century Great Depression. If that happens, God help us all.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I forgot oil, natural gas, coal, and green energy industries losing revenues, too.

You paint a dire situation, but I think you are close to right if this is allowed to go on through the summer and fall. Yes, we all care about life. No, we cannot shut down society for 12-18 months awaiting a vaccine for a disease that ends up fatal for 0.1% to 0.25% of anyone who gets it. Whatever is left after a complete shutdown for that long would not leave anything left to really have.
At some point, we have to move past "shut it all down" to being smart and letting life go on with good tactics. Older people should be highly isolated when possible. Widespread use of masks. Sanitizer and temperature checks available at entries to stores and gathering places.
We are already quickly devolving into the crowd who can continue to get a paycheck by staying at home and those whose livelihoods have been decimated by the forcible shutdowns. The longer this goes on, the more that divide will grow. That will not end well.

You paint a dire situation, but I think you are close to right if this is allowed to go on through the summer and fall. Yes, we all care about life. No, we cannot shut down society for 12-18 months awaiting a vaccine for a disease that ends up fatal for 0.1% to 0.25% of anyone who gets it. Whatever is left after a complete shutdown for that long would not leave anything left to really have.
At some point, we have to move past "shut it all down" to being smart and letting life go on with good tactics. Older people should be highly isolated when possible. Widespread use of masks. Sanitizer and temperature checks available at entries to stores and gathering places.
We are already quickly devolving into the crowd who can continue to get a paycheck by staying at home and those whose livelihoods have been decimated by the forcible shutdowns. The longer this goes on, the more that divide will grow. That will not end well.

At the same time we can't be people that says we must do something so we have a fall football season. If we don't we don't. We will have one in 2021 for sure.

The current mortality rate for all ages in the U.S. is 1.65%. It is 7.6% of all who are hospitalized.

Big crowd as related to Italy.............................

"In Italy, it took one match with a crowd of 40,000 to light the fuse on an epidemic that’s killed more than 13,000 people. Atalanta, a team from Italy’s stricken northern region of Bergamo, played Valencia in a Champions League match on February 19, a day when there were three — three — confirmed COVID-19 cases in Italy. Local interest was so intense that the match was moved to Milan to accommodate more spectators. Atalanta won and everyone went back home to Bergamo. Then all hell broke loose."

Let me guess, when we come out of this and there would be 1 or 2 airlines left standing, you would be one of the first to bitch when they charge 10 times the price it used to cost to fly? Sorry, yes we are all frustrated fliers at one point or another, but that mode of transport is essential and no they don't make financial plans based on assuming a pandemic was coming in 2020. If bankruptcy works for the airlines then why doesn't everybody just do that? Why stop there?

Pelosi threw in all the social and election and union bullshit at the end which delayed the thing by a week. You will wear shades and a ball cap when taking your Trump check to the bank for deposit. You will take the money.

You played for the angel, I played for the tribe
The spring had been stolen and the bases were all loaded
There was big money on the line, big money all the time
There was big money on the line

I can't walk so I guess I'm gonna stay at home
They can have my legs just leave my head alone

A friend of mine had told me that there weren't no point in mopin'
There weren't no point at all, there was big fire in the hall
There weren't no points at all

And you can't talk so I guess you got nothin' to say
I'll keep my eyes just take these tears away

Lock stock and barrel, all the dogs were feral
The car ran like a broken perculator
Your liver had gone hard and you wouldn't mow the yard

I heard that your brother was a viking
He liked to solve a problem with a gun
If you want to know the facts you gotta learn how to act
And I hate cough syrup don't you

I'd rather be a sailor than a fighter
I'd like to sail a ship into the sun
If you wanna know the truth you gotta dig up Johnny Booth

I know that your mother is a martyr
I heard she's got connections with the mob
If you wanna learn the fight you gotta drink up all the light

I'd rather be a matchstick than a lighter
You'd like to see the world curl up and burn
If you wanna touch the sky you must be prepared to die

The ideal situation would have been to have a nationwide lockdown for a month about a month ago. We could have all gotten back to normal after that, using broad-based community testing to identify who had the virus to quarantine them for two weeks or more and identifying who didn't and allowing them to work. In addition, like you said, for a much longer period of time, isolating elderly folks in nursing homes and even in their homes as well as people who have underlying medical conditions that make them more susceptible.

That would have meant providing financial assistance to those affected longer than a month but also mandating during that 30 day period that no one could be fired from their jobs and contractors continuing to be paid by using government-backed low-interest loans or grants. Yes, it would have cost a lot of money and still disrupted the economy, but probably only a fraction of the degree it has and without spending two trillion-plus (so far) to keep the country from falling apart. The economy would have been able to get back on track rather quickly even if it took some time to get back to pre-virus levels. And hospitals wouldn't have been decimated like they have been and will be and health care workers wouldn't have been put in such danger or stretched so thin. As it is, the nation's hospital system is going to be in an even greater economic crisis after this is over than it is now and the staff of hospitals we need to provide the type of care they usually do will be exhausted, burned out, and less effective after this is all over than they otherwise would have been.

All of that would have also given the country some time and breathing room to develop effective anti-virals to treat people testing positive in the interim before a vaccine is created. Would such an approach have been perfect or resulted in no casualties or economic pain? No, but compared to the late response we got, the state-by-state patchwork approach that clearly isn't working, and the federal government abdicating its responsibility to coordinate and control a cohesive and effective national response, it would have been light years better than what's been happening and is still occurring. Hell, Iowa and 11 other states still haven't even implemented statewide stay-at-home orders yet so the best case scenarios for estimates for infections and deaths (100,000 to 200,000) will probably be far greater than they are now. There's going to be rolling peaks around the country and places that have stay-at-home orders seeing big spikes now (and estimated to continue in the next month) may see another round in the summer or fall because of this.

Somehow, the federal government and certain states have screwed up on such a colossal scale that the United States is going to wind up suffering worse than any other first-world country--I think South America and Africa will get hammered in June through September because those are winter months for them (plus they don't have anything approximating first-world health care systems so the deaths in the southern hemisphere could be not just in the millions but in excess of tens of millions; not that we'll ever know exact numbers from those continents because their governments are poor and even less prepared than the United States was and is).

It sucks that so much of this could have been prevented with a competent federal response. And why is the president still not using the DPA to take control of the manufacturing, acquisition, and distribution of PPE and ventilators as well as coordinating the deployment of hospital staffs from places not currently going through crisis to places that are and then diverting resources to the next hot spots from places that recover from spikes? So many questions about so many failures. Most incompetent government I've seen in my lifetime. You have to go back to Herbert Hoover to find a more incompetent presidential administration. Football in the fall could have been a given by now with just a baseline competent response.

The ideal situation would have been to have a nationwide lockdown for a month about a month ago. We could have all gotten back to normal after that, using broad-based community testing to identify who had the virus to quarantine them for two weeks or more and identifying who didn't and allowing them to work. In addition, like you said, for a much longer period of time, isolating elderly folks in nursing homes and even in their homes as well as people who have underlying medical conditions that make them more susceptible.

That would have meant providing financial assistance to those affected longer than a month but also mandating during that 30 day period that no one could be fired from their jobs and contractors continuing to be paid by using government-backed low-interest loans or grants. Yes, it would have cost a lot of money and still disrupted the economy, but probably only a fraction of the degree it has and without spending two trillion-plus (so far) to keep the country from falling apart. The economy would have been able to get back on track rather quickly even if it took some time to get back to pre-virus levels. And hospitals wouldn't have been decimated like they have been and will be and health care workers wouldn't have been put in such danger or stretched so thin. As it is, the nation's hospital system is going to be in an even greater economic crisis after this is over than it is now and the staff of hospitals we need to provide the type of care they usually do will be exhausted, burned out, and less effective after this is all over than they otherwise would have been.

All of that would have also given the country some time and breathing room to develop effective anti-virals to treat people testing positive in the interim before a vaccine is created. Would such an approach have been perfect or resulted in no casualties or economic pain? No, but compared to the late response we got, the state-by-state patchwork approach that clearly isn't working, and the federal government abdicating its responsibility to coordinate and control a cohesive and effective national response, it would have been light years better than what's been happening and is still occurring. Hell, Iowa and 11 other states still haven't even implemented statewide stay-at-home orders yet so the best case scenarios for estimates for infections and deaths (100,000 to 200,000) will probably be far greater than they are now. There's going to be rolling peaks around the country and places that have stay-at-home orders seeing big spikes now (and estimated to continue in the next month) may see another round in the summer or fall because of this.

Somehow, the federal government and certain states have screwed up on such a colossal scale that the United States is going to wind up suffering worse than any other first-world country--I think South America and Africa will get hammered in June through September because those are winter months for them (plus they don't have anything approximating first-world health care systems so the deaths in the southern hemisphere could be not just in the millions but in excess of tens of millions; not that we'll ever know exact numbers from those continents because their governments are poor and even less prepared than the United States was and is).

It sucks that so much of this could have been prevented with a competent federal response. And why is the president still not using the DPA to take control of the manufacturing, acquisition, and distribution of PPE and ventilators as well as coordinating the deployment of hospital staffs from places not currently going through crisis to places that are and then diverting resources to the next hot spots from places that recover from spikes? So many questions about so many failures. Most incompetent government I've seen in my lifetime. You have to go back to Herbert Hoover to find a more incompetent presidential administration. Football in the fall could have been a given by now with just a baseline competent response.

You're delusional. Until there is a vaccine there will not be a normal. They are not going to allow 70,000 in one place at one time. Will not happen even if they locked down the state for 3 months. This shit is not magically going away.

You played for the angel, I played for the tribe
The spring had been stolen and the bases were all loaded
There was big money on the line, big money all the time

A friend of mine had told me that there weren't no point in mopin'
There weren't no point at all, there was big fire in the hall
There weren't no points at all

And you can't talk so I guess you got nothin' to say
I'll keep my eyes just take these tears away

Lock stock and barrel, all the dogs were feral
The car ran like a broken perculator
Your liver had gone hard and you wouldn't mow the yard

I heard that your brother was a viking
He liked to solve a problem with a gun
If you want to know the facts you gotta learn how to act

I'd rather be a sailor than a fighter
I'd like to sail a ship into the sun
If you wanna know the truth you gotta dig up Johnny Booth

I know that your mother is a martyr
I heard she's got connections with the mob
If you wanna learn the fight you gotta drink up all the light

I'd rather be a matchstick than a lighter
You'd like to see the world curl up and burn
If you wanna touch the sky you must be prepared to die

You got a 104 degree temp and hallucinating like Cuomo's brother?

They won't have a vaccine by September. Maybe they have a therapy that does well when infected by then. The thing is many of the fans who go are in the age groups most impacted. Every single thing you read is this distancing deal works until you stop distancing and then it will fire back up for those who haven't already had it. I bet they would play without fans in attendance if that was allowed as tv demand would be extreme.
Just make sure to put your parents (if you are lucky enough to still have them) at the front of the COVID line.
I wouldn’t put my 87 year old parents in the front of the flu line any more than I’d put them in front of the COVID line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT