ADVERTISEMENT

Ignore List

Hawk_82

HB Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
I encourage everyone to put the idiots who are wishing death upon a former president on ignore. These are anti-american trolls who should not be engaged with. Maybe we could have some rational discussions on this board when they are no longer spamming it with their garbage.

I encourage everyone to put the idiots who are wishing death upon a former president on ignore. These are anti-american trolls who should not be engaged with. Maybe we could have some rational discussions on this board when they are no longer spamming it with their garbage.
Dude from what I have seen, this board has more TDS than any other BIG free board. The liberals on other boards have some sense and realize the rhetoric the left is putting out there is not healthy. Here it is taken as a definite and that combined with Joe's mental decline has thrown people on the left on this board into a mental state that is dangerous.

It’s honestly so disgusting that I really question why I’m on here arguing with these wack jobs. Eye opening.

And folks that I have had huge issues with like Riley are actually the adults in the room calling out the wack jobs
Riley is not an adult. Never has been in all the years we have been on here. You know it. I know it.

Are you referring to the house plant that will be X president this November 6? 🪴

I do not want Trump killed. For the record. I have also said that when president, if a foreign country had taken out Trump, as much as I hate him, that would be an act of war.
Tom youve been a part of the problem. A half a notch below Riley. But more consistent. Some of what you were saying even since tbis broke on another thread....

It’s honestly so disgusting that I really question why I’m on here arguing with these wack jobs. Eye opening.

And folks that I have had huge issues with like Riley are actually the adults in the room calling out the wack jobs
If you notice, Tom Paris is the first guy to laugh at your post. People like him don't want normal conversation. I think they truly hate people and want people to suffer. They are American terrorists.

And folks that I have had huge issues with like Riley are actually the adults in the room calling out the wackily. jobs
I don’t know why you’d argue at all. State your viewpoint and move on. I can’t imagine spending the energy going back and forth for hours when in the end, it changes nothing.

Dude from what I have seen, this board has more TDS than any other BIG free board. The liberals on other boards have some sense and realize the rhetoric the left is putting out there is not healthy. Here it is taken as a definite and that combined with Joe's mental decline has thrown people on the left on this board into a mental state that is dangerous.
I've never seen that, just absolute hate from the lefties in here towards the right. Maybe we're in different forums?

Reactions: goldmom
Trump has made one crude joke after another about Paul Pelosi, Gretchen Whitmer, and a hogtied Joe Biden. I only wish we could all put him on the ignore list, too.

Trump has made one crude joke after another about Paul Pelosi, Gretchen Whitmer, and a hogtied Joe Biden. I only wish we could all put him on the ignore list, too.
Crude jokes are not the same as wishing a former president was killed instead of only suffering a minor injury during an assassination attempt. I disagree with you on a lot, but you are mostly respectful, therefore you are not on ignore. You are welcome to ignore Trump all you want.

Crude jokes are not the same as wishing a former president was killed instead of only suffering a minor injury during an assassination attempt. I disagree with you on a lot, but you are mostly respectful, therefore you are not on ignore. You are welcome to ignore Trump all you want.
We should all ignore Trump. That's my point. He doesn't make us better. He makes us worse.

I don't think this could be overstated. The MSM has lied to people so much that the truth doesn't matter any more. It is very dangerous to tell lies to people for so long and then expect them to get along. Biden, Clinton, Obama are all evil people.
A to Z, the media has been America's biggest foe, and that goes from CNN to Fox News

Kobe Bryant GIF

They are not. Their job is to make money. This is what news consumers want it to be.
Thats such a cop out. They use psychological tricks on us and use our own human nature against us.

Your response would be like saying drug dealers are good because they are giving the person what they want. Thats bs.

Thats such a cop out. They use psychological tricks on us and use our own human nature against us.

Your response would be like saying drug dealers are good because they are giving the person what they want. Thats bs.
No it’s simple biochemistry. Hitting the endorphins. All news organizations want engagement. There isn’t a successful moderate organization because catering to a left or right news silo. Is the most profitable.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronnie_B
I was raised as a Catholic and while I've rejected much of the superstitions of Christianity, a lot of the morals have stuck with me (you can probably argue in selective ways but what could be more Christianlike than that). As a result of the values instilled in me attending a Catholic school in an America still living an understanding born out of the recently ended Cold War, I don't value the life of a POTUS more than that of thousands or tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands many of them have ordered dead.

What I see are people who make "Ted Kennedy finally quit drinking" jokes or "congratulations to George Floyd on 4 years sober" clutching their pearls about an unsuccessful assassination attempt because people who don't like Trump aren't being respectful enough. Boohoo and yawn.

If Trump had died, I'd have shut up and locked the doors and waited for the rioting to slow down and not taunted Trump's snowflake fans. But he barely appears to have even been injured (in the video I watched before I made any comments, he was hit, realized he was hit and then smartly took cover and was clearly quickly removed from danger after his SS detail covered him).

Also, this is a bad look for the Secret Service, right? Maybe have the House Republicans drag them in front of Congress instead of revisiting the House Committee on UnAmerican Posting.

I was raised as a Catholic and while I've rejected much of the superstitions of Christianity, a lot of the morals have stuck with me (you can probably argue in selective ways but what could be more Christianlike than that). As a result of the values instilled in me attending a Catholic school in an America still living an understanding born out of the recently ended Cold War, I don't value the life of a POTUS more than that of thousands or tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands many of them have ordered dead. What I see are people who make "Ted Kennedy finally quit drinking" jokes or "congratulations to George Floyd on 4 years sober" clutching their pearls about an unsuccessful assassination attempt because people who don't like Trump aren't being respectful enough. Boohoo and yawn. If Trump had died, I'd have shut up and locked the doors and waited for the rioting to slow down and not taunted Trump's snowflake fans. But he barely appears to have even been injured (in the video I watched before I made any comments, he was hit, realized he was hit and then smartly took cover and was clearly quickly removed from danger after his SS detail covered him). Also, this is a bad look for the Secret Service, right? Maybe have the House Republicans drag them in front of Congress instead of revisiting the House Committee on UnAmerican Posting.
Use paragraphs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT