ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois vs. Clones

I imagine the female that says she was raped would be the one to ID shannon+ there ourght to be physical evidence.

Sure there can be false accusations and wrong witness ID's. The number of women raped or raped and non-reported far, far outnumbers false accusations, so probablilities are not in general in the accused favor. I think the athletes tend to humiliate/treat some of the women they meet casually like chit and that might lead to a false accusation which is wrong, but avoidable by not treating women like chit.

Anyway Shannon is great player, but he's fallen in love with the 3pt shot. The entire Illini team has had their paint shots shut down by ISU.
I dont think its doubted something happened. As said KU players therevsaid it wasnt him but another player. This will play out.

I know Domask has had a great year but he’s a lousy primary ball handler for this matchup

Seriously....your team is in the Sweet 16, up 10 at half.....and you are on an Iowa message board.

It's possible to do two things at once. I am also perusing the UConn board and listening to an online prank call show while watching the game. I posted that information to correct some misconceptions you have about the case. I don't care to argue about it though. It's certainly not to the level of PP. Whatever happened was in a crowded bar. The process will play out in court. GO ILLINI!

• Haha
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
It's possible to do two things at once, I. am also perusing the UConn board and listening to an online prank call show while watching the game. I posted that information to correct some misconceptions you have about the case. I don't care to argue about it though. It's certainly not to the level of PP. Whatever happened was in a crowded bar. The process will play out in court. GO ILLINI!

Seriously though...if Iowa is in sweet 16, I'm not posting on a Illini message board

You are assuming falsely. I know the law and evidence procedures....I would tell him to own up to it if he did it.
You're assuming not falsely.

I'm glad you understand the law. That should be the end of the conversation.

Evidence is the only thing that matters.

Looks like Iowa State could use some shooters.

That guard for Iowa State with the big hair might have top ten ugliest shots of all time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT