ADVERTISEMENT

Im thinking she could have put forward

So, no mention of the oath police officers take?

Hollow promise? You know like "Mexico will pay for it"?
I missed the part about being afraid of what the cameras might show.

"As a Law Enforcement Officer, I do solemnly swear that my fundamental duty is to serve the community; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the constitutional rights of all people to liberty, equality and justice.

Much of that changed towards the end of May 2020.

As I stated previously nobody is going to risk prison or their job by getting into a confrontation anymore.
If that's the case, why have cops?

Serious question.

Tasers? Oops, Too many Kim Potters?

Some voted multiple times and others were dead when they voted so that 81 million is actually a bad estimate.
We should have Dominion add you to the lawsuit.

Or, you could be a Jeopardy question...
"The dumbest poster on Iowa forum"...
"Who is Pete Malloy"?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
As a middle school teacher, if something like this were to happen in a school parking lot, I would intervene much more than she did. And I do not have a badge, taser, or gun.

Reactions: DFSNOLE and MitchLL
I'm guessing she knew the camera was there thus she doesn't do anything that can be construed as police over the top behavior.

All law enforcement should take a lesson from her, it isn't worth your job or your freedom to use force.

im guessing, you are a ****, always have been and always will be.

all people of this world should take a lesson from you, dont be such a sniveling ****.

im guessing, you are a ****, always have been and always will be.

all people of this world should take a lesson from you, dont be such a sniveling ****.
What I said is accurate. Way too much has happened since May 2020 for an officer to use excessive or deadly force in matters like that. Let the masses fight it out and officers will sweep up what’s left.

What I said is accurate. Way too much has happened since May 2020 for an officer to use excessive or deadly force in matters like that. Let the masses fight it out and officers will sweep up what’s left.

to repeat, you are a c*nt.

make all of the excuses you want, doesnt change the fact that you are a c*nt.

As a middle school teacher, if something like this were to happen in a school parking lot, I would intervene much more than she did. And I do not have a badge, taser, or gun.
I know middle school teachers who have turned their backs away from the fight. They absolutely won’t start grabbing kids to separate the combatants, last thing they want is a complaint they manhandled little Tommy when they pulled him off another student.

Not sure what to think here really. Much like teachers disciplining, they’re damned if the do and damned if they don’t. There is no way that one officer could have stopped both of them and she sure as hell wouldn’t be allowed to shoot them. I think pepper spray or taser would have been warranted, but people would still whine about that.

Not sure what to think here really. Much like teachers disciplining, they’re damned if the do and damned if they don’t. There is no way that one officer could have stopped both of them and she sure as hell wouldn’t be allowed to shoot them. I think pepper spray or taser would have been warranted, but people would still whine about that.
If I’m the officer on scene I’m not going to use lethal or slightly less than lethal force because someone wandered into the wrong part of town or got in over their head in some argument. I’ll just take my chances of being accused of doing too little vs doing too much. I’ll never face jail time for reacting too little.

Defund the poultice is as stupid, idiotic, moronic, juvenile than anything trump has ever said. That’s saying something.
Why the hell do we need to give cops financial support if they're spectators to an assault, as looks to be the case in the OP?
With that kind of police effort, or lack thereof, we could spend the $$$ on civilian patrols and not have to pay for insurance and retirement benefits.
Is the cop in that video doing their job?

I don‘t think this is a controversial opinion to people that think logically. Same thing can be said of women and old men who are firefighters. If your job is physically demanding, there is no room for “wokeism” or whatever you want to call it. Women are not as strong as men on average, period.
Unless they are competing against each other in the same sport…then everything is equal………🙄sarcasm

Why the hell do we need to give cops financial support if they're spectators to an assault, as looks to be the case in the OP?
With that kind of police effort, or lack thereof, we could spend the $$$ on civilian patrols and not have to pay for insurance and retirement benefits.
Is the cop in that video doing their job?
Actually they are protecting their future.

Tell me again why people criticize LEO?

Or, why cops don't deserve criticism?
Because millions of other contacts between the public and officers occurred that day with no issues, but people choose to focus on the minority of bad situations.

For the record, she should be suspended or fired. And it looks like she is a Sergeant which makes this even more concerning.

She looked more like a WWE ref than a cop. I was expecting her to get down and count him out.

Because millions of other contacts between the public and officers occurred that day with no issues, but people choose to focus on the minority of bad situations.

For the record, she should be suspended or fired. And it looks like she is a Sergeant which makes this even more concerning.

This canned response always sounds impressive when used, but is just so lame. I guess it works so well for the NRA though. Should we apply this to the 4.5 million pitbulls in the US also?

Except municipalities won't terminate bad cops because it looks like an admission of guilt, which opens them up to a lawsuit.

A prime example is Barney in Newton.

So many times this shit only repeats itself.

Last edited:

Just in case you haven't read the entire thread, @Pete Malloy thinks you're a fool for doing your job.

Reactions: win4jj
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT