ADVERTISEMENT

In 4 years you won't have to vote again....

What was "not legitimate" about "how people voted" in 2020?

Trump and his Legal Beagles team were offered OVER 60 court cases to present evidence of improper voting.
They came up with ZERO examples entered into the court records.

SEVERAL of his lawyers have now been disbarred, due to making shit up and lying to the courts.
That would seem to verify that the 2020 voting was entirely "legimate" with very few instances of any 'fraud'.

Trump's own crooked AG even testified, under oath, that the election results were correct and there were no illegitimate votes. That testimony is publicly available for you to review. Will you bother to educate yourself on that point?
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Uhhh…so voters have 100% confidence in the process?
One side may not be happy with the results but the important thing is that the electorate believes in it,
Uhhh, the ONLY voters who questioned the process were Trumpsters. Democratic and Republican election workers worked the election, and 60 court cases affirmed the election results.

Man, do some research and stop leaning on the liberal media and snippets for your info. He is talking about how crucial this election is and if he is elected he is going to address the cheating and tactics that the Democrats want, like having illegals voting, no ID, etc. He is saying that he will address this and make elections more representative of the American people. Whether you agree with what he is saying or not, he isn’t talking about getting rid of elections. Get a brain!

Here is the transcript of Trump’s remarks, in full:
You won’t have to vote in 4 years doesn’t sound like what you posted. Not to me…

Man, do some research and stop leaning on the liberal media and snippets for your info. He is talking about how crucial this election is and if he is elected he is going to address the cheating and tactics that the Democrats want, like having illegals voting, no ID, etc. He is saying that he will address this and make elections more representative of the American people. Whether you agree with what he is saying or not, he isn’t talking about getting rid of elections. Get a brain!

Here is the transcript of Trump’s remarks, in full:
Wait, you're serious? Unreal..

Trump (or his advisors) is generally better on the top issues that most Americans think are imported like the economy and a secure border.
But his inability or unwillingness to adapt to how political systems operate to get things done is hugely disappointing.

Kamala is a hard left progressive who has been too long immersed in a one party state and is out of sync with the rest of American mainstream political sentiment.
Both reportedly have challenges in keeping competent staff. Neither one is intellectually superior to the other.

For all the personal attacks I seem to be taking, it interesting to note they’re all coming from the left,
Authentic Americans seem to understand that we are allowed our opinions and our choices.
Maybe this board is recognized by foreign agents as a fertile ground to foment discord? How many of you are real live Iowans anyway (or expat Children of the Cornfields living elsewhere?)
At the end of the day it doesn’t bother me anyway.
I must be doing something right to get the Commies riled up. And the less than stellar intellects who cheer them on. (Useful fools)
Just take me now, Lord

One side may not be happy with the results but the important thing is that the electorate believes in it,
So because a bunch of absolute imbeciles fall for a bunch of bs and refuse to educate themselves we should just give in and change how we conduct elections to satisfy them? Jesus do you even think before you type this bullshit?

Pretty insane in same deranged rant he openly brags about all we have to do is elect him and game over, he and MAGA will be a permanent dictatorship and then openly thanks the horrid Supreme Court members that will have his back and will help this happen. They are no longer even hiding it because this type of an event appeals to their cult like base.
I think what Trump meant (albeit using ackward sentence structure) is that if he’s elected president in 2024, within four years he’ll have the major problems resolved so that it won’t matter who people vote for in 2028 (as there won’t be major issues to deal with then).

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
I think what Trump meant (albeit using ackward sentence structure) is that if he’s elected president in 2024, within four years he’ll have the major problems resolved so that it won’t matter who people vote for in 2028 (as there won’t be major issues to deal with then).
Lol

This has also been explained to you multiple times. This term will not be like the first. They learned. He isn’t going to have any decent people around him trying to slow down his crazy. It’s amazing how you just dismiss all the people who quit his first administration telling us how batshit he is. You dismiss everything…because cult.
And you dismiss the fact that 92% of Kamala’s staff quit…she must be really hard to work for, or simply a bitch.
Reminds me of one of those Handymen who puts "Christian Owned" under the magnetic sign on his door...as if being a Christian makes you better able to turn a wrench. I think I despise Trump for hijacking and using my faith to manipulate people more than anything else.
Huh??? I’ve never seen/met a “Christian Owned” Handyman. Must be unique to Alaska? 🤔

W
Really? How does it not matter? You can’t laugh emoji your way out of it and scoff when it’s clear this guy and his movement want a theocracy run by a dictator and supported by a minority of citizens with same ideals who never give up that power again but stripping away democracy. And key to all of it is the Supreme Court who just gave him immunity to do anything and who he is bragging about being basically his bitches as he campaign.
Quite the imagination you have.

With Trump, it’s pretty cut and dry.

But if you see something I am blind to, pray tell.
Don’t look at his crazy tweets, rather his policies and their results, i.e., lower inflation and interest rates, more secure border, lower crime, safer world, etc.

The tax the shit out of you lie. Been hearing that for decades.
Well, reports are that Kamala supports a 35% to 40% corp tax rate. If that happens, corporations will simply pass such costs onto the end consumer via higher prices.

You have nearly 17,000 parts and most of them are bullshit stories and disingenuous "questions" about politics. You do care. You're just terribly lost and misinformed on the topic.
He’s got 17,000 parts!?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Hawked
Yes but the posts on here haven’t been about any substance, it’s you can’t vote for her because she is black, a woman, and had a relationship when she started her career and that she is a DEI hire. That is the bulk of the right wing negative claims on here. You said you wanted someone other than trump that wasn’t an old white guy. Seems like you are moving the goal posts.
I haven’t read all the posts here, but reasons I’ve read/heard for not voting for Harris has nothing to do with race or gender. Rather her ultra liberal voting record, lack of work in trying to secure our southern border, and the fact that her city of San Fran has been turned into a 💩hole…none of which inspire a lot of confidence in her.

Last edited:
It might have to do with TDS. He is clearly talking about improving democracy by improving the legitimacy of how people vote. How does what he said turn into him trying to cancel elections? People seem to forget we have checks in place to prevent a dictator in this country.
With the SCOTUS we currently have in place, I'm not too sure we have the "checks and balances" you might think?

In fact, SCOTUS might be the most corrupt of them all.

What are those views?
Healthcare for all illegal immigrants, more defunding of the police, supporting cash-less bail, pushing unrealistic Green New Deal initiatives, no real restrictions at the southern border, abortion on demand, tepid relations (at best) with Israel…just to name a few.

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
If your mechanic tells you that you're almost out of blinker fluid, does it mean that you should buy some blinker fluid from him to fix the problem, or does it mean that he's FOS and you should probably find a new mechanic?

Huh??? I’ve never seen/met a “Christian Owned” Handyman. Must be unique to Alaska? 🤔
Couldn't tell ya. I haven't lived there in 24 years. See it all the time in the Bible Belt, though.

334261075_884747079457344_4737885669149566508_n.jpg

348s.jpg

p.s. Man, you had A LOT to say to A LOT of people tonight. Good for you. Glad you got it all out there. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
If that's what he meant, wouldn't a new President be able to change the policies he put in place to "fix" everything thus still making it necessary to vote in order to keep his policies in place?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
With the SCOTUS we currently have in place, I'm not too sure we have the "checks and balances" you might think?

In fact, SCOTUS might be the most corrupt of them all.

When a Justice completely reverses his "opinion" after getting millions in freebies from the rich people who will benefit from that opinion, it's pretty much a no-brainer here.

And any ethics rules they put forth must be punitive for this crap - you are removed from the Court for conflict of interest violations.

Uhhh, the ONLY voters who questioned the process were Trumpsters. Democratic and Republican election workers worked the election, and 60 court cases affirmed the election results.
Uhhh, I don’t disagree with you. At all. But my point is let this election get everyone to STHU and sit down.
They have moaned and groaned for four years and I’m tired of it like everyone else BUT them.

Couldn't tell ya. I haven't lived there in 24 years. See it all the time in the Bible Belt, though.

334261075_884747079457344_4737885669149566508_n.jpg

348s.jpg

p.s. Man, you had A LOT to say to A LOT of people tonight. Good for you. Glad you got it all out there. :cool:
Me too here in NoFla. They’re the first ones off my list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT