ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting: Trump campaign bracing for poll slippage (heh, heh pole slippage)

torbee

HB King
Gold Member
Pollster Tony Fabrizio has issued a memo to the Trump campaign that warns of a “honeymoon” for Vice President Kamala Harris, the newly declared presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

In the memo, which was shared with reporters, Fabrizio points out that the wall-to-wall media coverage of Harris that has occurred since President Joe Biden announced on Sunday he wouldn’t be running for reelection would likely result in a “Harris Honeymoon” in public polling.

“The coverage will be largely positive and will certainly energize Democrats and some other parts of their coalition at least in the short term,” Fabrizio said. “That means we will start to see public polling — particularly national public polls — where Harris is gaining on or even leading President Trump.”

FULL ARTICLE LINK

Ha.

I've been calling it that for 3 days. I'm fuc.king genius Boys.

Right now every dem thinks she is going to give them exactly what they want. That party has made it's tent so huge there is no way that can happen.

Take today, pro Palestine dem or Jewish dem, somebody going home pissed.

Reactions: goldmom and Hawk_82
QUt5.gif

Sounds like a preemptive warning for a continues loss of support into September and October.

Putin is gonna need to increase his financial support to the Donald.
That's what I find interesting.

It's one thing to warn about this in the spring - when there are 6-plus months left to campaign.

But let's game this out. If she indeed gets a "bump" that pulls her even or ahead of Trump this week - and then presumably gets a bump out of the Democratic Convention (that almost certainly will have many more eyeballs on it than the GOP convention just because of the historic and unprecedented nature of the mid-campaign switch) that gives Trump just a couple months to reverse that trend.

I can't imagine he'd fare too well in a televised debate against a non-comatose, coherent opponent - so what is the game plan to overcome these "bumps" in less than 100 days to election day?

It's one thing to warn about this in the spring - when there are 6-plus months left to campaign.

But let's game this out. If she indeed gets a "bump" that pulls her even or ahead of Trump this week - and then presumably gets a bump out of the Democratic Convention (that almost certainly will have many more eyeballs on it than the GOP convention just because of the historic and unprecedented nature of the mid-campaign switch) that gives Trump just a couple months to reverse that trend.

I can't imagine he'd fare too well in a televised debate against a non-comatose, coherent opponent - so what is the game plan to overcome these "bumps" in less than 100 days to election day?
Maybe Trump can encourage the FBI Director to open an investigation into his opponent a few weeks before the election?

Worked once!

She has made 1 speaking appearance since being the candidate where she didn't take any questions. The beauty of Kamala is its only a matter of time before she says something stupid.

I personally hope she keeps decent numbers until the DNC, this makes her more likely to be the candidate. Once she is announced as the nominee, I would try to get her in as many situations where she has to speak off the cuff and answer questions, she falls apart when under pressure and will say lots of stupid stuff.

She has made 1 speaking appearance since being the candidate where she didn't take any questions. The beauty of Kamala is its only a matter of time before she says something stupid.

I personally hope she keeps decent numbers until the DNC, this makes her more likely to be the candidate. Once she is announced as the nominee, I would try to get her in as many situations where she has to speak off the cuff and answer questions, she falls apart when under pressure and will say lots of stupid stuff.
Threaten Not Scared GIF by PENNYWORTH

Reactions: Huey Grey

If we are going to elect the candidate that says fewer stupid things off the cuff then Trump is losing in a landslide.

It would have been nice to know she was the candidate in the spring, but the dems were still lying and saying Biden was fully coherent at that time.

Once again, dems have to cheat to win by waiting until less than 4 months (maybe 3 months by the time one is announced at the DNC) before the election to try to steal a win.

What is the gameplan to overcome these bumps? well the dems will see if Kamala continues to poll well before the DNC. If she does then she will be the nominee. If she doesn't, then they will "do the right thing" and have an open convention.

They are such scum.

It's kinda funny.....Kamala had one of the worst job approval ratings of any vice president....ever. She was not liked even among Democrats. She did not poll well against Trump.

Now....overnight she is suddenly an energetic breath of fresh air and oh so wonderful. Shooting up in the polls and is virtually guaranteed to be the next president.

Gotta hand it to the Dems....they sure know how to do politics.

Also....Trump is a lying narcissist rapist felon.

It would have been nice to know she was the candidate in the spring, but the dems were still lying and saying Biden was fully coherent at that time.

Once again, dems have to cheat to win by waiting until less than 4 months (maybe 3 months by the time one is announced at the DNC) before the election to try to steal a win.

What is the gameplan to overcome these bumps? well the dems will see if Kamala continues to poll well before the DNC. If she does then she will be the nominee. If she doesn't, then they will "do the right thing" and have an open convention.

They are such scum.
The R's should cheat and remove Trump now because he's incoherent. That would show the scummy dems!

She still has to win one or two borderline redneck states. Either in the south or rust belt. Losing Georgia or even NC would hurt bad or Nevada for ff's sake.

Lie, and lie some more.

And then lie again.

It's kinda funny.....Kamala had one of the worst job approval ratings of any vice president....ever. She was not liked even among Democrats. She did not poll well against Trump.

Now....overnight she is suddenly an energetic breath of fresh air and oh so wonderful. Shooting up in the polls and is virtually guaranteed to be the next president.

The opposite. The left let the right wing propagandists define her as a “DEI hire”, but then people got to know her and the work she’s done now that th e spotlight is on her.

You really don't listen to trump when he speaks do you?

You’re able to say multiple stupid things each day.

The polling the next few weeks will be interesting to see if there is a change.
Looking back at the 2016 and 2020 results, Trump did better than the polling in both elections

They are such scum.
Cry about it some more, lol.

It isn't cheating if it's allowed under law - which it is.

She’s been a cipher as VP. Which allows perceptions to be framed by media and pundits.

Now she has to put up or shut up.

Ironically, I think she will benefit by low expectations she’s been painted with by her GOP detractors.

And in comparison to Trump she’s going to look like a staggering genius. To be fair, so would the average fry cook, but still.

They are such scum.
Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Nice save. Kind of.

They are such scum.
I posted this before. I believe it was you that ignored it. Please post the rule or law the Democrats are breaking to nominate Harris. You can’t. Therefore you are lying. MAGA at its finest. And before you say it, yes, you are MAGA

Pollster Tony Fabrizio has issued a memo to the Trump campaign that warns of a “honeymoon” for Vice President Kamala Harris, the newly declared presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

In the memo, which was shared with reporters, Fabrizio points out that the wall-to-wall media coverage of Harris that has occurred since President Joe Biden announced on Sunday he wouldn’t be running for reelection would likely result in a “Harris Honeymoon” in public polling.

“The coverage will be largely positive and will certainly energize Democrats and some other parts of their coalition at least in the short term,” Fabrizio said. “That means we will start to see public polling — particularly national public polls — where Harris is gaining on or even leading President Trump.”

FULL ARTICLE LINK

Next, it'll be all about poll shrinkage for Trump...

krhhamm-i-was-in-the-pool.gif

• Love
Reactions: TheCainer
I don't think saying stupid stuff will change anything. Trump supporters are used to it and Harris supporters will say it doesn't matter, there is only one goal.

They are such scum.
Is your vote for Trump in any way impacted by any of what you said? You will absolutely have the opportunity to vote Trump for potus. I'll we've read about kamala from the right on this site is how she's unqualified and stands no chance. What happened in the past 72 hours? Reality knock on your door?

Reactions: TheCainer
Cry about it some more, lol.

It isn't cheating if it's allowed under law - which it is.

She’s been a cipher as VP. Which allows perceptions to be framed by media and pundits.

Now she has to put up or shut up.

Ironically, I think she will benefit by low expectations she’s been painted with by her GOP detractors.

And in comparison to Trump she’s going to look like a staggering genius. To be fair, so would the average fry cook, but still.

A lot of low expectations by Dems as well. If I had to choose the next POTUS, it would not be her. But I am a never Trumper. She'll have my support.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT