ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa football to play Northwestern at Wrigley Field in 2023

Nah, I was right on both accounts. If you were in charge of basketball we'd still have peach baskets. My opinions > your opinions.
Lulz, you were under the impression that what I was saying was my opinion, and not the truth?............Allow me to put this in terms you can understand:

487b5f17-ccde-46e9-bd3f-daa300f0276e_text.gif

How does it feel to be so wrong? :cool:

P.S. if I was in charge of basketball, Iowa would've won more national championships by now. Da fuq is wrong with you, thinking otherwise. Ye of little faith......;)

Pregame at my place! I’ll be there for sure. I always try to hit these novelty games when they happen…like the Blackhawks at Wrigley and Soldier Field. And much easier to walk three blocks than to train it up to Evanston. Totally expecting outrageous pricing. But worth it.

Anybody have any idea on when these tickets go on sale? I see a few on the secondary market at already crazy prices. Any chance of taking the family and not getting fleeced?

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
Anybody have any idea on when these tickets go on sale? I see a few on the secondary market at already crazy prices. Any chance of taking the family and not getting fleeced?

Cubs season ticket holders will be able to buy them next month. Northwestern season ticket holders already had an opportunity. If anything is left they will go on sale in July.

Over/under on # of baseball games that will end with a higher total score than the Iowa/NW game?
I'm guessing around 25

Iowa football’s Nov. 4 game against Northwestern will be at Wrigley Field, the schools announced Tuesday morning.

This is not the first time Northwestern has played at Wrigley Field -- home of the Chicago Cubs. The Wildcats played Purdue in 2021 and Illinois in 2010 at the historic venue.

Northwestern season ticket holders will have “priority access” to tickets at Wrigley, per a Northwestern release.

Well...that oughtta gum up the Iowa offense....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT