ADVERTISEMENT

**Iowa vs OSU BTT Game Thread**

Diebler calling timeout.

LOL douche. You're team has got it on lockdown, just let the Hawks drain the clock to zeros.
Probably one of those Bert Bielema things where a card says keep being annoying in victory.

Seniors (or guys who 'participated' on SD), do the rest of your team and the fanbase a huge service and don't dress for the NIT loss next week.

Plz and thx

Get it to three then get a foul with inside position and all downhill from there.

Just not enough front court help for Freeman. Patrick lives on the 3 point line and Krikke has no elevation to get rebounds and plays defense like its going to give him the plague, well the whole team kind of plays that way. Perkins isn't a point guard and that takes away from his shooting and it's one and done again this year.
There was no way Iowa was going to win more then 1 game any way so its no harm Iowa losing and going home to see if they receive an invitation to the NIT. I just hope that Patrick doesn't come back and I'm alright if Perkins bids goodbye. Losing Krikke is going to be a plus going into next year.
It was a great year and for the 4 freshmen. can't wait to see how they improve going into next year.

Reactions: TDJ7 and amahawk
Sandfort is a freaking revolving door on defense.

I have been asking for years which coach is responsible for defense. Nobody has ever had an answer - maybe they brought somebody in recently, I don’t know, I don’t really care anymore. Fran is a horrible coach and his nepotism problem is as bad as KF.

Beth, your turn to fix shit again… I trust you!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT