ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa WBB 2025 Recruiting Thread

Two (probably meaningless) updates:

1) Jordan Speiser has narrowed her list down to 11 (lol) schools. Iowa, Arkansas, UNC, K-State, Notre Dame, TCU, Ohio State, Utah, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma and Minnesota. Whatever.

2) More interestingly…On3 has released a Top 25 ranking for the class of 25. Deal comes in at #14. Skinner is #5, Speiser #18.

They also have a kind of crystal ball situation happening. Very interesting forecasts:
  • Iowa projects as most likely to grab Skinner at 50% probable. UNC comes in #2 at 15%.
  • Missouri has a 31% change at landing Speiser, Iowa is at 27%.
I know nothing about the evaluators for On3, but I’d be shocked if it ends up being more accurate than wild a year from now. If anyone else has insight into their connections, I’m all ears. Still, interesting to say the least.

Bourrage ever so slightly projects to land at Illinois btw (lmao). No other Iowa targets make the cut that I can recall.
So a team not in Speiser’s top 11 is the favorite to land her on 0n3’s opinion?

• Haha
Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
So a team not in Speiser’s top 11 is the favorite to land her on 0n3’s opinion?
Kenan Thompson Yes GIF by Paramount+

Reactions: HIWILLE and hawkod
At some point in the last few months, Propects Nations updated their Top 100 for 2025 (and expanded it to 150, though they only rank through 60).

Deal dropped 2 spots to #7. Journey Houston did NOT fall 40ish spots (like with ESPN), and is still #30.

Others of interest below:
  • Skinner #6
  • Bourrage #8
  • Speiser #13
  • Hays #22
  • Henderson #23
  • Jackson #40
  • Zediker #42
  • Jernigan #46

Reactions: Torg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts