ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a better final line in a movie,

"Hey everybody, we're all gonna get laid!"
RYTby6y66on2JrDM6YZXWUgpl7sAD7g-sXMrwud7SS54EoWEWOCkAhZORXqLJJDZqOWgW1wNyYpCnWZ19sRBnojfymHwy5cg6Vt9fOKd_lb0UTHGT-l8

Alejandro: You should move to a small town, somewhere the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now.

Ending scene in Sicario....

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
I am haunted by waters.

ONLY WATCH THIS IF YOU'VE ALREADY SEEN MICHAEL DOUGLAS AND SEAN PENN IN THE GAME. IF NOT, watch the film sometime first.

Reactions: hexumhawk
Alejandro: You should move to a small town, somewhere the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now.

Ending scene in Sicario....

EXACTLY THE ONE I WAS THINKING OF

Grandma's Boy:

"Go monkey, karate chop the elephant!"

Also has a great opening line: "F**K, stop hitting me!"

I need a drink.... The Untouchables.

Add Ennio Morricone's score to it and Chicago. American cinema at is finest.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
The Prince of Tides: At the end of every day I drive through the city of Charleston and I cross the bridge that will take me home. I feel the words building inside me, I can't stop them, or tell you why I say them, but as I reach the top of the bridge these words come to me in a whisper. I say these words as a prayer, as regret, as praise, I say: Lowenstein, Lowenstein.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT