ADVERTISEMENT

Is this Covid?

cndyman

HR All-American
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
Ok, so I’m vaxxed, boosted and had the original strain a year ago. I started to need to clear my throat a lot late last week. Felt some drainage in my throat and have been hacking out some clumps of mucous the size of quarter. No fever, no sore throat, no body aches, my head feels like a balloon. The crud has been coming up pretty easy the last 2 days and seems to be better tonight. Not even a runny nose, all post nasal. Sinus infection..right?

Ok, so I’m vaxxed, boosted and had the original strain a year ago. I started to need to clear my throat a lot late last week. Felt some drainage in my throat and have been hacking out some clumps of mucous the size of quarter. No fever, no sore throat, no body aches, my head feels like a balloon. The crud has been coming up pretty easy the last 2 days and seems to be better tonight. Not even a runny nose, all post nasal. Sinus infection..right?

You could do an at home test. But by time you get the test you wouldn’t be contagious any more.

You could do an at home test. But by time you get the test you wouldn’t be contagious any more.
Right…

it feels like head colds I’ve had before. When I had Covid, I just felt weird the entire time. I looked at all the symptoms of omicron Specifically, don’t see anything that I have. I know a couple of my friends have had similar sickness lately, none of it was Covid, just the “crud”. If I did have it, it’ll be fine by tomorrow, barley getting anything out tonight

Sounds like what I had. It cleared up faster than getting my test results that said it was not covid. A week for results is not helpful.

Reactions: 3boysmom
Sounds like what my wife had when she was positive except she had the fatigue element on top of it. Knocked her down for a couple days while hacking up crud.

Reactions: h-hawk

Sounds like allergies, to me.

Unless you live in the frozen north.... if so, it's probably COVID.

Sounds like what my wife had when she was positive except she had the fatigue element on top of it. Knocked her down for a couple days while hacking up crud.

john-wick-rules.gif

Why don't you just have someone go to the F ing store and get you a rapid test for you to do at home? Sinus infection is omicron. Any pathogen can cause a sinus infection. Maybe your sinuses are infected with Omicron. Ever thought of that? Good Grief. I suppose you have just walked around exposing everyone in your path because you are too stupid to go and buy a rapid antigen test.

Reactions: millah_22
Why don't you just have someone go to the F ing store and get you a rapid test for you to do at home? Sinus infection is omicron. Any pathogen can cause a sinus infection. Maybe your sinuses are infected with Omicron. Ever thought of that? Good Grief. I suppose you have just walked around exposing everyone in your path because you are too stupid to go and buy a rapid antigen test.
Hey douche nozzle….you couldn’t be more wrong. I have a surgery coming up next week and had begun isolating myself a week before I ever had anything in terms of possible symptoms. I haven’t been around anyone except my family (and then as little as possible) for about 10 days, so why don’t you just kiss my ass? I’m better about this than most people I know. And nobody in my house is sick, so just STFU, I’ve already ordered the rap tests from the new site, they aren’t exactly abundant here in Iowa

• Haha
Reactions: The Tradition
Sounds like the VID.

Not sure where you live, but it's easier to find a mint-condition Babe Ruth Rookie card on the shelves at the local drug store than an at-home Covid test.

To OP-this are generic viral cold symptoms. Could be covid, could be any of the dozen respiratory viruses circulating right now. You should get swabbed for Covid and flu just so you know if your quarantine needs to be extended.

I would say probably not covid. Seems like everyone we hang out with is getting the flu or similar to your symptoms. We've burned through 8 rapid tests the past 3 weeks for our friends and family and only one positive test.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT