ADVERTISEMENT

ISU vs Memphis

So we're supposed to want Campbell instead of Ferentz, right?

Lol, those two programs aren't even in the same stratosphere

Disappointing loss to Memphis today. Kudos to Memphis. They completely outplayed ISU, and the game didn't seem that close. I'm not sure why, but ISU wasn't able to establish ANY sort of running game. Again, credit Memphis. The main issue was the defense. They seemed slow and gave up too many big plays. Not having TJ Tampa is NO excuse. They were just awful.

It just looked as if Memphis was a lot more interested in playing.

7-6 record. Never thought they would even come close to this after they lost to Ohio. Looking forward to next year. I hope they can keep Rocco around.

Disappointing loss to Memphis today. Kudos to Memphis. They completely outplayed ISU, and the game didn't seem that close. I'm not sure why, but ISU wasn't able to establish ANY sort of running game. Again, credit Memphis. The main issue was the defense. They seemed slow and gave up too many big plays. Not having TJ Tampa is NO excuse. They were just awful.

7-6 record. Never thought they would even come close to this after they lost to Ohio. Looking forward to next year. I hope they can keep Rocco around.
I would imagine Rocco is being shopped around. Really solid QB and I would think some teams would be very interested with some $$.

I’m not saying this as an anti-Clone guy BUT Rocco could hit the portal and do well for himself. Really solid QB with a few years in front of him. No running game today and he is carrying them completely.
Curious as to what Kohl chooses to do? Doubt he wants to sit for 3 years.

I would say that virtually every time a team gets dominated in a football game, the other team looks like they were more interested in playing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT