ADVERTISEMENT

ISU

What is funny is that for each shot FG takes at Iowa good ole Little Brother isu finds a way to stoop below Iowa on a consistent basis. Yet it never stops FG from shooting off his mouth and looking like a fool. Hey FG do you get why isu fans are seen as clowns? Hey pick me FG, pick me I know this answer. READ FG's POSTS.

More I say, we want more. We want more. We want more.

Originally posted by 100yearscounting:
Hey cyinPeoria,

Why don't you tell the 12 year olds on cry-clown fanatic to grow up? Naw that is an impossible task. isu fans have and always will have "little brother" syndrome.

This thread is living and breathing proof.

JWR/100,

I have to admit, I'm amazed at how many errors in logic and reason you were able to cram into such a short post.

I tell you what CyinPeoria I have an offer for you. I have been archiving d-bag posts and threads from cry-clown fanatic for a while now and have a challenge for you. Will you be willing to call out all fellow clown fans for these d-bag and little brother posts that I point out? I of course will be willing to do the same on this forum for any and every post you find offensive.

It my logic is so flawed this should be a layup decision for you to make. If I am as wrong as you other clown fans argue you should have absolutely nothing to fear.

Then again you could do as all clown fans before you who I have offered this to and turn tail and run away from this challenge as fast as you possibly can.

Won't this be so much fun CyinPeoria? But we will need your handle on cry-clown fanatic. That way we will know if you are keeping up your end of the bargin. Of course you will need to be prepared to have multiple hanldes as I expect Chrissy and his mods won't take kindly to his 12 year olds being called out.

Ready, please say yes, Please say yes......PLEASE

This post was edited on 3/18 2:20 PM by 100yearscounting

I tell you what CyinPeoria I have an offer for you. I have been archiving d-bag posts and threads from cry-clown fanatic for a while now and have a challenge for you. Will you be willing to call out all fellow clown fans fornthese these d-bag and little brother posts that I point out? I of course will be willing to do the same on this forum for any and every post you find offensive.

It my logic is so flawed this should be a layup decision for you to make. If I am as wrong as you other clown fans argue you should have absolutely nothing to fear.

Then again you could do as all clown fans before you who I have offered this to and turn tail and run away from this challenge as fast as you possibly can.

Won't this be so much fun CyinPeoria? But we will need your handle on cry-clown fanatic. That way we will know if you are keeping up your end of the bargin. Of course you will need to be prepared to have multiple hanldes as I expect Chrissy and his mods won't take kindly to his 12 year olds being called out.

How creepy and obsessive. Archiving message board posts? Wow, that is just beyond weird and creepy.

Also, please, please do not tell people you graduated from UI. Which CR HS did you graduate from? I forget. They probably don't want you to advertise it. Can't say I blame them. Most 12 year olds spell better.

I tell you what CyinPeoria I have an offer for you. I have been archiving d-bag posts and threads from cry-clown fanatic for a while now and have a challenge for you. Will you be willing to call out all fellow clown fans fornthese these d-bag and little brother posts that I point out? I of course will be willing to do the same on this forum for any and every post you find offensive.

Hey 5, just the fact you associate yourself with this creepiness, speaks volumes about you.

Originally posted by FG86:

Originally posted by 5Fan5:

Which gives Iowa more chances. It is very pathetic that ISU is finishing ahead of Iowa in the Director's Cup, especially given Iowa's financial resources.
Now, it might be understandable how someone Pretending to be something they are not could forget words they posted just days ago on this very thead....

But, no one will mistake the content and context of what YOU posted, Pretender. Why the need to insert isu into the conversation if YOU now want to shy away from discussion regarding the relative strengths of each the Big Ten and big xii?Does one fit neatly into YOUR obsession toward anything Iowa and the other fly right in YOUR face? Why of course it does.

Turn it around... tell me/us why the big xii does so poorly compared to most if not all of the other Power 5 conferences? The ACC is better top to bottom. The Pac 12 is definitely better than the big xii. So is the SEC. It has already been established that the Big Ten is better. What is holding back the mighty big xii from excelling inthe Director's Cup standings? The University of Texas has all the money one institution could want (especially considering that they only have nine other programs to compete against). Why aren't the Longhorns doing better than teams from the the top of the other Power 5 conferences?

(That should keep YOU busy for awhile.)

Keep on being the Pretender that we all know and laugh at.

clown.r191677.gif
So you don't find it pathetic that ISU has been finishing ahead of Iowa in the director's cup? Of course a Barta Lovefest Fan club member wouldn't find it pathetic.

Poor, poor Iowa, playing in the B1G. How can we ever compete? Maybe at one of your Gary Barta Fan Club meetings, you and Gary can discuss Iowa moving to a conference where they can compete.

Odd you would bring up Texas since they are often found in the top 10 of the director's cup.
I do not follow isu as closely as YOU obviously do, Pretender. I view Iowa's rivalries much differently. To me, the true rivalries for Iowa are in the Big Ten Conference. I want Iowa to do the best it possibly can versus teams from what many still consider the finest conference in existence. It's okay with me that isu achieves whatever success it does, but I also realize that it is not purely an apples to apples discussion as YOU want others to assume it to be.

Iowa competes in the Big Ten Conference. (The Pretend fan in YOU is showing once again... shame, shame.) Iowa just finished at 12-6 in men's basketball and the women have completed an undefeated home season in the Big Ten. The wrestling team won another consecutive Big Ten regular season title (perfect at 8-0). Even the most casual of Hawk fans knows these things, but leave it to YOU to show those true colors.

What is not at all odd, is that the analogy/concept regarding Texas flies right over YOUR flat head. If Texas has so much money (akin to Iowa compared to little ole isu, for instance) then why aren't the Longhorns performing better than just top ten? Should the Longhorns (or, insert team of choice) be at the very top given the amount of financial resources available to them? Or, should we just label Texas with the 'pathetic' term YOU want to loosely throw at Iowa?

Keep throwing crap out there that only confirms YOU as isu fan Pretending to be something else and I'll keep showing YOU the error of YOUR ways.

(YOU are on a real roll here today, Pretender. Morning, noon and likely into the night - Pretender ranting on HR is as predictable and transparent as they come.)

The Directors Cup shows isu is a womens volleyball and cross-country school and FG wets himself in how many posts touting it?

More I say we want more. We want more. We want more.

How creepy and obsessive. Archiving message board posts? Wow, that is just beyond weird and creepy.

Also, please, please do not tell people you graduated from UI. Which CR HS did you graduate from? I forget. They probably don't want you to advertise it. Can't say I blame them. Most 12 year olds spell better.
FG you and many other clown fans love to tout that clown fans act nothing like I say I model my posts after. I am simply giving you a golden opportunity to do call me on it. Either I am as wrong as you tout or deep down you know that what I say and mock is how isu fans by in large act, particularly on cry-clown fanatic.

So the question for FG is will he "bring it" or just "sing it"?

I didn't know people cared that much about wrestling, 2 sweaty guys rolling around grabbing each others crotch.
hmmmm.

Who cares if I pay the head coach two pennies? It is still stupid.
That is YOUR opinion, Pretender, nothing else. It is worth absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. On the other hand, paying a person with zero head coaching experience more than any other first-year hire in the entire history of the State of Iowa could be deemed less than intelligent. Doing it twice in a period of three years is close to insanity.

No, I am not aware he was the highest paid newly hired person ever in the State of Iowa. Nor do I care. Thanks for giving more useless information for me to file away.
But, but... now that everyone knows that YOU frequent CF and likely other cyclone sites, how can YOU invoke the "I, Pretender, don't care about isu... " excuse and have anyone take YOU seriously? YOU should think first and post only after completing that step, not vice-versa.

It's weird that you and 100 have all these fun facts on ISU. You know since you both claim to be Hawkeye fans.
Weird would be a poster with so many definable and unmistakable traits Pretending to only have had one screen id here on HR. Weird also would define that very same poser stating not to care at all about isu, yet almost bragging about spending time on clone message boards (even to the point of stating things that only someone exerting more than just casual interest would know.) Does this mean that others here on HR will now think of me as not a fan of Iowa? That was what you inferred from my mentioning all the others here whom have correctly spotted YOU as Pretender the fraud. Let's wait to see how that turns out, shall we?

I tell you what CyinPeoria I have an offer for you. I have been archiving d-bag posts and threads from cry-clown fanatic for a while now and have a challenge for you. Will you be willing to call out all fellow clown fans for these d-bag and little brother posts that I point out? I of course will be willing to do the same on this forum for any and every post you find offensive.

JWR/100,

I hate to break the news to you but if you think you are clever, you aren't.

It would never occur to you to label every single post on Cyclone Fanatic a d-bag post and then demand I call out anybody who posts anything as my part of the deal. Then for the next two years you would post how a Cyclone fan promised to call out all d-bag posters then broke his promise.

Hawkeye fans,

I know Iowa has an excellent medical college so if there is a poster out there who is a psychiatrist, I would like to ask him/her to please consider providing some pro-bono services for JWR/100. I bet he would make a great study.

isu sucks so much at wrestling maybe they should drop it like they did baseball. Hey while Pollad is at it maybe isu should drop football. I mean who would ever question a school dropping a sport that they invest millions into that hasn't won a conference co-championship since their whopping 2-0 record in 1912?

Humchuck will set us straight just watch.

Which gives Iowa more chances. It is very pathetic that ISU is finishing ahead of Iowa in the Director's Cup, especially given Iowa's financial resources.
Now, it might be understandable how someone Pretending to be something they are not could forget words they posted just days ago on this very thead....

But, no one will mistake the content and context of what YOU posted, Pretender. Why the need to insert isu into the conversation if YOU now want to shy away from discussion regarding the relative strengths of each the Big Ten and big xii?Does one fit neatly into YOUR obsession toward anything Iowa and the other fly right in YOUR face? Why of course it does.

Turn it around... tell me/us why the big xii does so poorly compared to most if not all of the other Power 5 conferences? The ACC is better top to bottom. The Pac 12 is definitely better than the big xii. So is the SEC. It has already been established that the Big Ten is better. What is holding back the mighty big xii from excelling inthe Director's Cup standings? The University of Texas has all the money one institution could want (especially considering that they only have nine other programs to compete against). Why aren't the Longhorns doing better than teams from the the top of the other Power 5 conferences?

clown.r191677.gif
So you don't find it pathetic that ISU has been finishing ahead of Iowa in the director's cup? Of course a Barta Lovefest Fan club member wouldn't find it pathetic.

Poor, poor Iowa, playing in the B1G. How can we ever compete? Maybe at one of your Gary Barta Fan Club meetings, you and Gary can discuss Iowa moving to a conference where they can compete.

Odd you would bring up Texas since they are often found in the top 10 of the director's cup.
I do not follow isu as closely as YOU obviously do, Pretender. I view Iowa's rivalries much differently. To me, the true rivalries for Iowa are in the Big Ten Conference. I want Iowa to do the best it possibly can versus teams from what many still consider the finest conference in existence. It's okay with me that isu achieves whatever success it does, but I also realize that it is not purely an apples to apples discussion as YOU want others to assume it to be.

Iowa competes in the Big Ten Conference. (The Pretend fan in YOU is showing once again... shame, shame.) Iowa just finished at 12-6 in men's basketball and the women have completed an undefeated home season in the Big Ten. The wrestling team won another consecutive Big Ten regular season title (perfect at 8-0). Even the most casual of Hawk fans knows these things, but leave it to YOU to show those true colors.

What is not at all odd, is that the analogy/concept regarding Texas flies right over YOUR flat head. If Texas has so much money (akin to Iowa compared to little ole isu, for instance) then why aren't the Longhorns performing better than just top ten? Should the Longhorns (or, insert team of choice) be at the very top given the amount of financial resources available to them? Or, should we just label Texas with the 'pathetic' term YOU want to loosely throw at Iowa?

Keep throwing crap out there that only confirms YOU as isu fan Pretending to be something else and I'll keep showing YOU the error of YOUR ways.

(YOU are on a real roll here today, Pretender. Morning, noon and likely into the night - Pretender ranting on HR is as predictable and transparent as they come.)
I don't follow ISU. You are the one with all the ISU fun facts. You seem to have a lot of knowledge about them. Good for you.

5, you are the one who is crying that Iowa cannot finish high in the director's cup because they play in the B1G. You are the one wailing about how poor Iowa and the B1G, no one but you.

Texas is competitive in the director's cup. To say otherwise shows your stupidity.

The only person throwing crap out there is you. Claiming I am comparing Iowa and ISU wrestling just because I mentioned Iowa wrestling, telling us how the B1G is so tough that Iowa CAN'T finish any higher in the director's cup. What a bunch of hooey.

Let's not talk about your roll, 5. It's always funny that you just happen to show up when 100 gets on his patent d-bag posting roll. You are by far the real pretender here.

Who cares if I pay the head coach two pennies? It is still stupid.
That is YOUR opinion, Pretender, nothing else. It is worth absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. On the other hand, paying a person with zero head coaching experience more than any other first-year hire in the entire history of the State of Iowa could be deemed less than intelligent. Doing it twice in a period of three years is close to insanity.

No, I am not aware he was the highest paid newly hired person ever in the State of Iowa. Nor do I care. Thanks for giving more useless information for me to file away.
But, but... now that everyone knows that YOU frequent CF and likely other cyclone sites, how can YOU invoke the "I, Pretender, don't care about isu... " excuse and have anyone take YOU seriously? YOU should think first and post only after completing that step, not vice-versa.

It's weird that you and 100 have all these fun facts on ISU. You know since you both claim to be Hawkeye fans.
Weird would be a poster with so many definable and unmistakable traits Pretending to only have had one screen id here on HR. Weird also would define that very same poser stating not to care at all about isu, yet almost bragging about spending time on clone message boards (even to the point of stating things that only someone exerting more than just casual interest would know.) Does this mean that others here on HR will now think of me as not a fan of Iowa? That was what you inferred from my mentioning all the others here whom have correctly spotted YOU as Pretender the fraud. Let's wait to see how that turns out, shall we?
And it is relishing's opinion that the director's cup is stupid.

So have you figured out the purpose of a rivalry board yet, 5? Apparently not.

CyinPeoria,

If how I describe/mock the isu fan base as on display on cry-clown fanatic isn't accurate then call me on it. This should be a layup decision for you. If however my portrayal is accurate and deep down you know it then by all means turn tail and refuse.

Psst. (I win either way)

Originally posted by humchuck:
I didn't know people cared that much about wrestling, 2 sweaty guys rolling around grabbing each others crotch.
hmmmm.
Go to St.Louis this weekend and see for yourself.

Likely more people in attendance there than say... at the isu football game during the second half of the OU game on November 1st, or the actual number of "isu fans" that attended the divisional championship game against Mizzou in 2004...

Speaking of attendance and wrestling, I see where Iowa led in home meet attendance once again this season. isu, on the other hand could barely manage to attract a quarter of the average number of "fans" to their home meets. We keep hearing about enrollments, fan loyalty, turning this corner and that bend and same old same old from isu.

Some things never change!

clown.r191677.gif

FG,

Touting the Directors cup based on how isu has done with women's volleyball and cross-country is moronic. Yet that isn't stopping you now is it?

Originally posted by CyinPeoria:

JWR/100,

It would never occur to you to label every single post on Cyclone Fanatic a d-bag post and then demand I call out anybody who posts anything as my part of the deal. Then for the next two years you would post how a Cyclone fan promised to call out all d-bag posters then broke his promise.

Hawkeye fans,

I know Iowa has an excellent medical college so if there is a poster out there who is a psychiatrist, I would like to ask him/her to please consider providing some pro-bono services for JWR/100. I bet he would make a great study.
Gold

FG,

Touting the Directors cup based on how isu has done with women's volleyball and cross-country is moronic. Yet that isn't stopping you now is it?
Weird. I never mentioned volleyball or cross country.

JWR/100,

Hawkeye fans,

Many doctors, psychologists and psychiatrists can have a field day with cry-clown fanatic. Right cyinPeoria? Naw must ignore.

This post was edited on 3/18 3:00 PM by 100yearscounting

FG,

Even better. FG doesn't even grasp what he is touting. Because when he touts isu's rank in the Directors Cup it is due to womens volleyball and cross country.

THAT IS HILARIOUS. Will FG and his d-bag clown fans be here all week? Of course they will their "little brother syndrome" won't allow anything else.

Just watch.

JWR/100,

Hawkeye fans,

Many doctors, psychologists and psychiatrists can have a field day with cr-clown fanatic. Right cyinPeoria? Naw must ignore.
I just looked at their topics on FB and BB. Looks like they would be bored to tears.

clown.r191677.gif

I don't follow ISU. You are the one with all the ISU fun facts. You seem to have a lot of knowledge about them. Good for you.
Well of course not, Pretender... I presented a factual example using an institution other than Iowa to exhibit just how shallow and obsessive YOUR thinking can be and now YOU are not able to follow.

5, you are the one who is crying that Iowa cannot finish high in the director's cup because they play in the B1G. You are the one wailing about how poor Iowa and the B1G, no one but you.
Perhaps YOU can show me exactly where it is that I have ever stated that Iowa CANNNOT finish higher in the Director's Cup, because it is nowhere to be found. YOU posed a rather foolish question while ranting about something YOU pretend to know something about, and I merely responded while showing that YOU do not know nearly as much as YOU think YOU do.

Texas is competitive in the director's cup. To say otherwise shows your stupidity.
Not according to YOUR criteria. The team/program with the most dollars rules says Pretender I. Liar. Texas is simply a convenient example of the fallacy of YOUR very warped and obsessive pea brain, Pretender. Hook, line and sinker... you bit and swallowed.

The only person throwing crap out there is you. Claiming I am comparing Iowa and ISU wrestling just because I mentioned Iowa wrestling, telling us how the B1G is so tough that Iowa CAN'T finish any higher in the director's cup. What a bunch of hooey.
Just precisely how stupid do YOU wish to be here, Pretender? I reposted YOUR very words to indicate to YOU what I replied to earlier. YOU certainly did compare Iowa and isu wrestling and now YOU want to avoid it like the plague because YOU look stupid (hey.... there is the perfect example for YOU to use next time YOU want to opine about anything or anyone being stupid!)

Let's not talk about your roll, 5. It's always funny that you just happen to show up when 100 gets on his patent d-bag posting roll. You are by far the real pretender here.
My roll is quite simple really. I read the forums and watch YOU go on and on and on (the quantity of posts thingy is appropriate here) until someone needs to put an end to YOUR madness. That is what I do.

FG,

Even better. FG doesn't even grasp what he is touting. Because when he touts isu's rank in the Directors Cup it is due to womens volleyball and cross country.

THAT IS HILARIOUS. Will FG and his d-bag clown fans be here all week? Of course they will their "little brother syndrome" won't allow anything else.

Just watch.
Weird thing about the director's cup. It ranks the top 10 men's and women's sports at each school. Apparently, some of you don't understand how it works.

Where would Iowa have ranked without women's soccer, women's track and field, men's golf? Around 118th.Oh the irony. Women' soccer....think about it.

FG,

Tsk, tsk, Pretender....

I can recall dialogue with YOU concerning women's volleyball right here on HR. YOU wanted others to believe the big xii to be ever successful at volleyball. Then, it was aptly pointed out that that Pac 12 and Big Ten each have greater claim to volleyball success than the big xii and YOU disappeared.

Funny how that works.

clown.r191677.gif

FG,

Just watch.
Weird thing about the director's cup. It ranks the top 10 men's and women's sports at each school. Apparently, some of you don't understand how it works.

Where would Iowa have ranked without women's soccer, women's track and field, men's golf? Around 118th.Oh the irony. Women' soccer....think about it.
What I recall is someone ranting about how terrible the women's athletics were treated by the University of Iowa AD. Are we now to believe that women's basketball, soccer, track and field do find the environs suitable to succeeding at a reasonably high level.

Try explaining exactly how that 'works', Pretender.

(Or, we can just add it to the list of all of YOUR contradictions and lies here on HR.)

clown.r191677.gif

FG,

Tsk, tsk, Pretender....

I can recall dialogue with YOU concerning women's volleyball right here on HR. YOU wanted others to believe the big xii to be ever successful at volleyball. Then, it was aptly pointed out that that Pac 12 and Big Ten each have greater claim to volleyball success than the big xii and YOU disappeared.

Funny how that works.

clown.r191677.gif
Well, yipee. Is it on this thread? Is it what we are discussing now? Good lord. You and 100 are two creeps, I can tell you that.

CyinPeoria,

If how I describe/mock the isu fan base as on display on cry-clown fanatic isn't accurate then call me on it. This should be a layup decision for you. If however my portrayal is accurate and deep down you know it then by all means turn tail and refuse.

Psst. (I win either way)

JWR/100,

"Psst. (I win either way)"[/I]

Aristotle must roll over in his grave every time you post.

I have seen other posters try to use logic with you and you will have no part of it so, not surprisingly, I won't bother.

Dude, to hear that you have been saving posts from Cyclone Fanatic is more than a little scary. So if it makes you feel better about yourself to think that I "turned tail" since I didn't accept your lame offer, go right ahead, makes no difference to me. If it makes you feel better about yourself to think that your posts reflect what Cyclone fans post, same thing.

CyinPeoria,

Psst. (I win either way)

JWR/100,

"Psst. (I win either way)"

I have seen other posters try to use logic with you and you will have no part of it so, not surprisingly, I won't bother.

Dude, to hear that you have been saving posts from Cyclone Fanatic is more than a little scary. So if it makes you feel better about yourself to think that I "turned tail" since I didn't accept your lame offer, go right ahead, makes no difference to me. If it makes you feel better about yourself to think that your posts reflect what Cyclone fans post, same thing.
This.

FG,

Just watch.

What I recall is someone ranting about how terrible the women's athletics were treated by the University of Iowa AD. Are we now to believe that women's basketball, soccer, track and field do find the environs suitable to succeeding at a reasonably high level.

(Or, we can just add it to the list of all of YOUR contradictions and lies here on HR.)

rolleyes.r191677.gif

Many doctors, psychologists and psychiatrists can have a field day with cry-clown fanatic. Right cyinPeoria? Naw must ignore.

This post was edited on 3/18 3:00 PM by 100yearscounting

Cool. I got a "naw must ignore". How about a "we want more, we want more" too?

So 5, do you have all my posts archived like your creepy and obsessive friend, 100?

CyinPeoria,

Psst. (I win either way)

JWR/100,

This.
I truly have no dog in this particular fight, but just because it is YOU, Pretender - let me ask this.

Are you denying that YOU have previously(yet recently) brought forth information from posts years ago right here? Something about a former purveyor of a certain, but to remain unidentified, cyclone website's personal address (the detail might be sketchy, but the memory is still clear enough to recall Pretender's mention of that here)....

So, given that to be true, where did YOU obtain that info if not from something saved/archived from literally years past?

Those pesky lies will come back and bite YOU again and again unless YOU want to quit this charade and permanently move along.

clown.r191677.gif

FG,

Just watch.

rolleyes.r191677.gif
Sounds almost as delusional as YOU (being firmly in the flannel brigade camp) claiming discrimination exists.

Pretender is as Pretender does and YOU take the cake today (and yesterday and the day before...)!

Keep digging the hole a little deeper, Pretender.

clown.r191677.gif

CyinPeoria,

Psst. (I win either way)

JWR/100,

This.
I truly have no dog in this particular fight, but just because it is YOU, Pretender - let me ask this.

Are you denying that YOU have previously(yet recently) brought forth information from posts years ago right here? Something about a former purveyor of a certain, but to remain unidentified, cyclone website's personal address (the detail might be sketchy, but the memory is still clear enough to recall Pretender's mention of that here)....

So, given that to be true, where did YOU obtain that info if not from something saved/archived from literally years past?

Those pesky lies will come back and bite YOU again and again unless YOU want to quit this charade and permanently move along.

clown.r191677.gif
Hmmm, well funny thing is, I know nothing about a purveyor of a certain cyclone website. But did I deny mentioning 100's stalking someone and posting information about them? Not that I recall. No I didn't save anything on this. Just shows what a stalker 100 is.

What did I lie about exactly?

CyinPeoria,

Psst. (I win either way)

JWR/100,

This.

clown.r191677.gif
Your BFF, 100, just posted that he SAVES posts from CF. That is quite a bit different than me recalling the time he revealed all that information about a poster. That was quite an uproar as you may recall. Pretty easy to remember and quite different than ARCHIVING POSTS from CF.

So 5, do you have all my posts archived like your creepy and obsessive friend, 100?
Why would anyone need to archive anything from YOU, Pretender?

According to YOU, YOU have not been posting here all that long (was a very casual poster that just recently decided to participate more in the HR [and CF] formums.) Much, if not all of YOUR material would still be active on the pages shown here on the various topic boards. No one would need to look very far at all to find YOUR idiocy and minutia.

(But, this does lead one to wonder why YOU think there would be anything from YOU out there to archive. Another, slip by Pretender who knows that SHE has been posting on HR much more and much longer than SHE lets on. My, my, my, it is really a full time job trying to keep everything straight when most of the time all YOU do is lie, Pretender.)

BTW - how are the kids doing. Must be a very high priority for you seeing as you hardly spend any time at all here on HR (not to mention CF and however many other sites you frequent. Quite the example YOU are!

clown.r191677.gif

FG,

Just watch.

rolleyes.r191677.gif
Sounds almost as delusional as YOU (being firmly in the flannel brigade camp) claiming discrimination exists.

Pretender is as Pretender does and YOU take the cake today (and yesterday and the day before...)!

Keep digging the hole a little deeper, Pretender.

clown.r191677.gif
Are you denying a claim has been filed against UI? Why do you hate women so much? Are you Gary Barta? That would explain your love for him.

Why would anyone need to archive anything from YOU, Pretender?

According to YOU, YOU have not been posting here all that long (was a very casual poster that just recently decided to participate more in the HR [and CF] formums.) Much, if not all of YOUR material would still be active on the pages shown here on the various topic boards. No one would need to look very far at all to find YOUR idiocy and minutia.

(But, this does lead one to wonder why YOU think there would be anything from YOU out there to archive. Another, slip by Pretender who knows that SHE has been posting on HR much more and much longer than SHE lets on. My, my, my, it is really a full time job trying to keep everything straight when most of the time all YOU do is lie, Pretender.)

BTW - how are the kids doing. Must be a very high priority for you seeing as you hardly spend any time at all here on HR (not to mention CF and however many other sites you frequent. Quite the example YOU are!

clown.r191677.gif
Why does 100 have a need to archive anything from message boards?

According to YOU, I have not been posting here that long. That would not be according to me.

If I post, there is something to archive, no?

You are trying way, way too hard. Unsuccessfully, I might add.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT