ADVERTISEMENT

It’s a new era in Hawkeye Land!!! - FSU fan thread to discuss Hawkeye football

One thing for certain is that the winner of the game next week likely gets to the BCG. I haven't given up on the team completely, but man is Iowa tough to watch. Also, Wisky hasn't allowed more than 14 points in a game this season.

One thing for certain is that the winner of the game next week likely gets to the BCG. I haven't given up on the team completely, but man is Iowa tough to watch. Also, Wisky hasn't allowed more than 14 points in a game this season.
Washington State scored 31 and beat them. Both Purdue and Buffalo scored 17. Other than the 31 points Penn State scored, the most points Iowa has given up is 16 to Michigan State.

Reactions: torbee
A "W" is a win. Congrats, Iowa!
Trad gets it!

I’m fully on the Herm Edwards approach.

Play To Win New York Jets GIF

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
It won't be "PSU" bad, but it’s gonna be ugly.
Oh bullshit.

They could only muster 24 points on Rutgers defense.

Iowa will hold them under 20.

Iowa might not score more than 10, but this Wisconsin team isn’t anywhere NEAR the offensive proficiency of PSU.

This will be a 17-13 type game one way or the other.

Need to score 28 ppg over the last 6 games. Current 22 PPG doesn't look very good.

Line against Wisconsin is +9.5 and 37, which suggests Wisconsin wins 24-14.

There's still a chance Iowa goes 10-2, but likely has to beat Wisconsin to win the B1G West. Remaining schedule is weak, but they all have decent defenses.

Wisconsin will be favored in all games except THE Ohio State.

Reactions: torbee
Need to score 28 ppg over the last 6 games. Current 22 PPG doesn't look very good.

Line against Wisconsin is +9.5 and 37, which suggests Wisconsin wins 24-14.

There's still a chance Iowa goes 10-2, but likely has to beat Wisconsin to win the B1G West. Remaining schedule is weak, but they all have decent defenses.

Wisconsin will be favored in all games except THE Ohio State.
If that line stays 9.5 I'm taking Iowa and points.

Still think this is going to be like a 17-10 type slugfest.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
I rarely say this. but between flagrant holdings by their o-line and weak ass roughing the QB calls, this back official is really insistent on aiding Wisconsin in any way he can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT