ADVERTISEMENT

It’s a new era in Hawkeye Land!!! - FSU fan thread to discuss Hawkeye football

Why? Tampering is barely even a thing anymore! NCAA can do it own policing if feels its necessary.

And seriously, a "tough luck" text after a tough loss is 'impermissible contact'?! GTFO here with that BS.

Considering the whole gambling thing this past season and the loss of key players because of it .....

bryan-cranston.gif

Uncharacteristic defense and special teams prevented this from being a 35-point plus blowout.

Frankly, happy the bigger problems are on defense, as the track record of Phil Parker is unmatched and I don’t think those flaws will last all season.

QB 1 is still woefully average, but if Iowa plays up to potential defensively, can still win 10 games with an average QB.

Reactions: gohawks50
Uncharacteristic defense and special teams prevented this from being a 35-point plus blowout.

Frankly, happy the bigger problems are on defense, as the track record of Phil Parker is unmatched and I don’t think those flaws will last all season.

QB 1 is still woefully average, but if Iowa plays up to potential defensively, can still win 10 games with an average QB.
Unless Cade improves massively or is replaced, I don’t see any chance in hell we win more than 8.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Unless Cade improves massively or is replaced, I don’t see any chance in hell we win more than 8.
They won 10 last year with maybe the worst quarterback in D1 history.

Like I said, if the defense can get back to what it usually is, mediocre QB play will be enough to win most games.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT