ADVERTISEMENT

Jestin Jacobs

IKR!! I can't believe that the law doesn't protect us while acting like bigots! This is America and if I want to be a racist bigot, by gawd I should be able to do and say as I please. What's this country coming to anyways?? Damn wokeness!!
When one pulls the woke or race or bigot card in an argument then You know they have no substance or facts to back their argument .

Lol...brainwashed idiot

Look who's having a wokeness fit. You're the one who wants everyone to be treated the same. Could you be anymore of an idiot. Next time just send yourself an email so the rest of us don't have to listen to your garbage.

Really riled the libtards I see😮. Looks in the mirror prick if you wanna see a real idiot. Liberals like you two are are why things are like they are, what a disgrace. Let's go Brandon

Really riled the libtards I see😮. Looks in the mirror prick if you wanna see a real idiot. Liberals like you two are are why things are like they are, what a disgrace. Let's go Brandon
Just do everyone a favor and stop posting on anything but the Off Topic board. You're embarrassing yourself. You just lack the self-awareness to realize it.

Not everyone who calls out your dumb Conservative ass is a libtard. You’re being a snowflake because people who aren’t like you are capitalizing off of their worth and it bothers you.

Loyalty is out the window. Guys are going to portal to extort NIL payments. Either you pay me to stay or xyz will pay me to go there. Places that develop kids will suffer. After putting the work in to build a kid up he can just jump ship to a big money school. You would think these boosters would run out of money eventually at the rate this stuff is going on. Look at all the bucks Texas A&M boosters shelled out for a sub par season.
And that is exactly what a lot of the Iowa fans - especially the ones tired of KF - have been asking for. It is how things are going to be and it is going to go both ways. Fans that want KF and staff to be big players in the portal have to understand they are going to also lose big players in the portal.

What a mess indeed, it's beyond ridiculous, it's down right stupid beyond belief. It's all part of wokeness, you know, everyone has to be treated like they're special. Can't appear to be prejudice against anyone. Guaranteed it was pushed along by liberals. They fock up everything they get their hands on
Sober up man.

I hope if true he is going pro. That would be a serious kick in the gonads for him to transfer.
I don’t believe he has enough of a resume for NFL teams at this point. At least not for being drafted in the upper rounds.

What a mess indeed, it's beyond ridiculous, it's down right stupid beyond belief. It's all part of wokeness, you know, everyone has to be treated like they're special. Can't appear to be prejudice against anyone. Guaranteed it was pushed along by liberals. They fock up everything they get their hands on
You sound like a commie. Don’t you believe in free markets? Kids getting the money isn’t about “feeling special or being woke”, it’s about a fair market value for their services. You seem to want a communist like control of players for the betterment of their institutions. Never thought that you were such a lefty.

Last edited:
Listen to yourself. You sound like the idiot everyone is talking about. Words like woke, library, Brandon. It just shows that you can't think for yourself and the you are just a follower of ignorance.

Yes, in 2021 those bastard woke Justices Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas, John Roberts, Neil Gorsuch, Bett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett all ruled that NCAA restrictions against education related benefits such as NIL violated anti-trust law.

How about this, it's my opinion NIL and the transfer portal is a dumb dumb idea. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't think that it is, more power to ya. We are going to have to live on this earth together, the alternative would not be good

What are you taking about? If anything this is free market and capitalism at its finest. Playing the woke card makes no sense here
It's the part where the wokies have to create grievances, keep those players angry that they aren't getting theirs. It's also the mercantilist robber baron mentality of the unregulated capitalism of the 19th Century.

Nor is it capitalism as practiced in the United States between TR and RR. Markets are not a virtue in their own but only as a means to the greatest good for the greatest number. That requires some market regulation. Monopolies, etc... because unbridled capitalism inevitably leads to wealth for few and destitution for many.

The apparel and media companies that really run the NCAA have again found themselves in an environment where there are no checks on their behavior. They won't surrender this fabulous new way to market college sports and actually manipulate the outcomes for maximum profit.

If you just look at the Supreme Court's decision, the NIL might not even be subject to Congressional regulation. I'd say there are at least four S Cts (Roberts, Comey, Alito and Kagan) that would allow Congressional regulation, and three that won't (Sotomayor, the new one and Thomas). That is how close this issue is legally.

So, if you don't want to see college athletics destroyed for the many while enriching the very few please take the time to literally email your congressional representative and your senators and tell them you demand Congressional action regulating the NIL function of schools. Some young guns might pick this up, raise the profile of the problem, and it becomes a chance for the phonies to get together and display "bipartisanship." People actually read those things and eventually the office holder notices the volume. Takes about a minute if you keep it short and to the point.

I'm not crazy about this. The future is very predictable in an NIL/Portal world. Iowa is not part of that future, along with 100 other schools. This has to be killed in the cradle.​

How about this, it's my opinion NIL and the transfer portal is a dumb dumb idea. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't think that it is, more power to ya. We are going to have to live on this earth together, the alternative would not be good

How about this, no one cares about you or your opinion. You've lost all credibility with your rant.

If we lose Jacobs I really hope Benson comes back and uses his COVID year! Heck, I hope Benson comes back regardless!

Reactions: SB_SB
I don’t believe he has enough of a resume for NFL teams at this point. At least not for being drafted in the upper rounds.

Agree. Not sure he has enough body of work to get invited to the Combine. He has tremendous upside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT