ADVERTISEMENT

Jestin Jacobs

What a mess indeed, it's beyond ridiculous, it's down right stupid beyond belief. It's all part of wokeness, you know, everyone has to be treated like they're special. Can't appear to be prejudice against anyone. Guaranteed it was pushed along by liberals. They fock up everything they get their hands on
Are these woke liberals in the room with you right now, Kurt?

Dude you dumb, no it's a stupid fockin idea to a mess up of everything like libs have. If you can't see it you're dumber than a box of rocks
Jim Carrey What GIF

Totally agree. I would not blame Kirk for retiring. Its no different than professional sports. You can buy a team from year to year. Its only going to get worse. Ever team will need to bring in 15 to 20 kids each year to field a team. The big name teams will just duke it out and the lower teams will get hand me downs. No one ever mentions that these kids get a free college education. So sad what is happening to college sports.
Except in professional sports the people paying the salary can expect some sort of financial return. That doesn’t exist here. I don’t see how it lasts long term

Boy you educated idiots have really been brainwashed by your liberal professors. How sad
Get a life. No one cares what your political views are. And your attempts at being insulting are laughably childish. Twelve-year-olds are wittier than what you’ve demonstrated.

Btw, for someone who claims to hate snowflakey woke people, you sure act like one. Find a mirror, you whiny little bitch, and post your retarded drivel elsewhere.

Get a life. No one cares what your political views are. And your attempts at being insulting are laughably childish. Twelve-year-olds are wittier than what you’ve demonstrated.

Btw, for someone who claims to hate snowflakey woke people, you sure act like one. Find a mirror, you whiny little bitch, and post your retarded drivel elsewhere.

Wow, you are one hate filled sob eh?

My god with this stuff. We get it, everybody hates everyone else based on their political ideology. Anyway, Jacobs is transferring to get back to the topic at hand. So, that's, not great.

Here's an idea everyone get back to football and if You need to reach in the medical cabinet and grab that bottle of STFU do it . Full disclosure I am juvenile enough to enjoy the back and forth but at some point the Adults in the room will take the thread down and We will lose 6 months of message board gold .

Word on the street is that he's gone.

Some guys will have to step up in the linebacking corps next year. This one will probably hurt more than any of the other transfers given who we already have to replace in that unit.
He didn't play this yr...great great player but hard to say biggest loss when a guy hardly played. Higgins looks just fine!

What a mess indeed, it's beyond ridiculous, it's down right stupid beyond belief. It's all part of wokeness, you know, everyone has to be treated like they're special. Can't appear to be prejudice against anyone. Guaranteed it was pushed along by liberals. They fock up everything they get their hands on
What's not factual above?

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT