ADVERTISEMENT

Just remember folks, its the democrats that think we need to keep everything locked down.

Remember that when the "uni's" of the world go belly up. We couldn't save the people that were dead so we slit the financial neck of schools because "orange man bad".

This is on the democrats, you own this.

This is a rant worthy of the HROT ages! Well done. Even though it was Trump and the C of C that cried to “open up” before it’s time...I understand this is on the Democrats. :rolleyes:

I'm a Democrat and I don't think we need to keep everything locked down. I'm not sure people's feelings about the virus response fall completely down party lines.

Reactions: anon_89hvcc2uyzmki
I'm a Democrat and I don't think we need to keep everything locked down. I'm not sure people's feelings about the virus response fall completely down party lines.

There are several items that fall that way. The challenge is the people who resort to the ‘Trumptard’ ‘libtard’ responses if you happen to agree with something that doesn’t fit their narrative. I have seen many........() on this board use this abusive tactic. You won’t find it in my history.

The corona virus will only get worse and destroy more businesses and lives because the moron in the White House continues to ignore it.

OP has to realize that all these businesses would eventually be shutdown anyway when the virus has spread enough and killed or maimed enough of the population due to Trump apathy. Meanwhile most of Europe is halfway normal due to them taking the threat seriously.
According to worldometers the daily new cases number is plummeting in the US???

Who is currently taking the stance we need to keep everything locked down?

I'm old enough to remember you ball babies crying as he was saying we need to open it up an keep going fwd, a month and a half ago.
What the hell do you mean everything locked down? I live in a Dem city and state and gyms, bars, restaurants have been open all summer. Shove your fake realities up your ass.

What the hell do you mean everything locked down? I live in a Dem city and state and gyms, bars, restaurants have been open all summer. Shove your fake realities up your ass.
Unfortunately for you thats not true bud and I've saved a nice little compilation of articles about how the orange man is a terror for wanting to open things up too quickly. Can't have your cake and eat it too old chap. Buisnesses and schools are going to be shut done forever because the blue flu was going to kill us all.

Nobody takes this kind of drivel seriously. You are a partisan hack.

He makes some great points; Our educational system is definitely going to be different, and likely will operate on a smaller scale after this passes ... along with many other quarters of our economic system.

And off everyone goes ... attacking the messenger ... again.

0c637417c141e0c2e1ce2e3225f7d1d429ae841098d495771ec5241814471b3e.png
By the way, isn't that Ghislaine?

I love it!

He makes some great points; Our educational system is definitely going to be different, and likely will operate on a smaller scale after this passes ... along with many other quarters of our economic system.

And off everyone goes ... attacking the messenger ... again.

He made a baseless claim that Democrats are abandoning the education system. You know damn well that’s not the case. Education post-Covid is a bipartisan issue.

He made a baseless claim that Democrats are abandoning the education system. You know damn well that’s not the case. Education post-Covid is a bipartisan issue.
That "baseless claim" now has 40 positions at the U of I attached to it and we haven't even begun to see what is going tonhappen at the smaller schools. Saddle up.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
That "baseless claim" now has 40 positions at the U of I attached to it and we haven't even begun to see what is going tonhappen at the smaller schools. Saddle up.
Ummmm..... those 40 positions are in the athletic department.

BTW, I just saw St. Ambrose (small school in Davenport, IA) is adding wrestling and another sport.

Ummmm..... those 40 positions are in the athletic department.

BTW, I just saw St. Ambrose (small school in Davenport, IA) is adding wrestling and another sport.
Thanks for the bump Riley, I dont care if they are in the basket weaving department, this shouldnt and wouldn't have ever happened if the left wasn't willing to tank an economy to try to win an election.. you reap what you sow and the fruit of thier actions is starting to come out.

Thanks for the bump Riley, I dont care if they are in the basket weaving department, this shouldnt and wouldn't have ever happened if the left wasn't willing to tank an economy to try to win an election.. you reap what you sow and the fruit of thier actions is starting to come out.
Lol - you're a lunatic and a fraud. One with a seemingly unnatural need to keep this thread on the first page. My guess is a desperate need for attention, but who knows with freaks.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Lol - you're a lunatic and a fraud. One with a seemingly unnatural need to keep this thread on the first page. My guess is a desperate need for attention, but who knows with freaks.
I'm keeping this around so when you assholes inevitably try to rewrite history, aS meneace already attempted to do on the football board, that it was trump who kept the lock downs going and killed the economy there is still a living document of the actual history and timelines. Saddle up Riley, you are in for a long fvcking ride.

Thanks Kim....and Trump! We are getting slightly better but Europe has positive tests and deaths that are much less than just some of our individual states.

"(Reuters) - Several states in the U.S. Midwest and Northeast have seen new COVID-19 cases increase for two weeks in a row, though nationally both new infections and deaths last week remained on a downward trend, a Reuters analysis showed.

The United States reported more than 287,000 new cases in the week ended Sept. 6, down 1.4% from the previous week and marking the seventh straight week of declines. More than 5,800 people died from COVID-19 last week, the third week in a row that the death rate has fallen.

Nevertheless, 17 states have seen cases rise for at least two weeks, according to the Reuters tally of state and county reports. They include Missouri, North Dakota and Wisconsin, where between 10% and 18% of people tested had the new coronavirus."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...east-deaths-fall-for-third-week-idUSKBN25Z2W6

I'm keeping this around so when you assholes inevitably try to rewrite history, aS meneace already attempted to do on the football board, that it was trump who kept the lock downs going and killed the economy there is still a living document of the actual history and timelines. Saddle up Riley, you are in for a long fvcking ride.
Trump admittedly downplayed the virus early, didn't get the country prepared with testing/tracing/PPE and then abdicated his leadership to governors and mayors who had no choice but to shut down in many cases. His complete failure early on set the stage for the continued failures of opening up too quickly in many areas and the extension of the health and economic crisis we still have.

This thread will not vindicate you or the other Trump supporters any better than your posting history about never calling someone "stupid". But have at it. Exposing you again will be fun.

Reactions: WheresWaldorf
Trump admittedly downplayed the virus early, didn't get the country prepared with testing/tracing/PPE and then abdicated his leadership to governors and mayors who had no choice but to shut down in many cases. His complete failure early on set the stage for the continued failures of opening up too quickly in many areas and the extension of the health and economic crisis we still have.

This thread will not vindicate you or the other Trump supporters any better than your posting history about never calling someone "stupid". But have at it. Exposing you again will be fun.
You should have no reason to worry about it then.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT