ADVERTISEMENT

Just remember folks, its the democrats that think we need to keep everything locked down.

Remember that it was the dems that "love education" as we watch schools disappear due to funding.

Remember that it is the dems that are driving the narrative of this nasty pandamic with less than a 1% death rate for people less than 65.

Remember it was the dems that wanted to keep things locked down when small businesses like "the airliner" go out because they didnt have thier version of black Friday 6 times in the fall.

Don't let this narrative get switched. I hope you are fvcking happy.

Yeah, I am really fvcking happy to be home for two weeks on lockdown over SEVEN MONTHS into this shit because it wasn't dealt with early. We were exposed on Sunday. Thanks, president dipshit.

Yeah, I am really fvcking happy to be home for two weeks on lockdown over SEVEN MONTHS into this shit because it wasn't dealt with early. We were exposed on Sunday. Thanks, president dipshit.
How did the president being a dipshit impact you being exposed?

(This is going to be great)

Remember that it was the dems that "love education" as we watch schools disappear due to funding.

Remember that it is the dems that are driving the narrative of this nasty pandamic with less than a 1% death rate for people less than 65.

Remember it was the dems that wanted to keep things locked down when small businesses like "the airliner" go out because they didnt have thier version of black Friday 6 times in the fall.

200,000 dead and counting.

200,000 dead and counting.
And EVERYONE OF THEM WOULD STILL BE ALIVE!!!! Millions bro, millions...... 200,000/330,000,000

You want to start talking about the real cost of this 7 month shutdown or want me to keep adding more and more articles into this thread about the impact for years to come.over a virus that kills less than 1% of healthy adults under 65?

Oh, I don't know, perhaps because he didn't do anything. He knew the severity of the virus, downplayed it and acted like he didn't care. Well, he doesn't. Thanks again.
What portion of accountability are you willing to take for getting exposed knowing full well there is a pandemic going?

Reactions: jasonrann
What portion of accountability are you willing to take for getting exposed knowing full well there is a pandemic going?

I have accepted my portion, believe me. The wife wanted to have another couple and their child over on Sunday. I didn't think it was a great idea, but I knew they were taking precautions as we have been. The wife picked it up somewhere and it is what it is. We didn't hug, shake hands and maintained distance. I just think it is simply ridiculous that this is still an ongoing issue and it's also my opinion that the lack of a cohesive plan from the top is the reason for it. Politicians gonna politician I guess. I am sure you will disagree, but it's all good.

So Trump is an idiot for "not doing anything" (dont mind the travel ban from china that got everyone's tits in a bind) but you, an adult, are not accountable for your own actions and securing your own health.... that makes sense to you?

This is almost as good as the "i have been exposed" thread.

Reactions: Gimmered
I have accepted my portion, believe me. The wife wanted to have another couple and their child over on Sunday. I didn't think it was a great idea, but I knew they were taking precautions as we have been. The wife picked it up somewhere and it is what it is. We didn't hug, shake hands and maintained distance. I just think it is simply ridiculous that this is still an ongoing issue and it's also my opinion that the lack of a cohesive plan from the top is the reason for it. Politicians gonna politician I guess. I am sure you will disagree, but it's all good.
You are an adult capable of making decisions, im on the side i don't want them telling me what to do and I'm accountable for myself, I rather error on that side than having a government tell me when I can leave my house. To each thier own.

Reactions: jasonrann
You are an adult capable of making decisions, im on the side i don't want them telling me what to do and I'm accountable for myself, I rather error on that side than having a government tell me when I can leave my house. To each thier own.

But your "accountable for myself" is likely to infringe upon my health, and I don't want to have to trust nitwits like you to do the right thing. Especially now that it's clear you won't.

I'm not going to lie, my point of view is jaded a bit by some Monday morning quarterbacking. It's easy to look back and say we should have done this or that, but I just never thought in a million years it would last this long.

I'm not going to lie, my point of view is jaded a bit by some Monday morning quarterbacking. It's easy to look back and say we should have done this or that, but I just never thought in a million years it would last this long.
Neither did all the other people who.made the very simple mistake you did which is why it has lasted this long. Its not like trump is going around sneezing on people.

You really are a phuquing wacko, aren’t you whiskey? Dems want sensible, safe policies adopted. Policies that respect the rights of all and reasonably protect the majority. Pretty much, when your in public and social distancing is not viable...wear a damn mask! Should have been that way from Day #1...with the WH leading the way!
Phuque you and you libertarian individual rights at the expense of mine...your shit stinks just as bad as mine. You ain’t special....not by a long shot.

You really are a phuquing wacko, aren’t you whiskey? Dems want sensible, safe policies adopted. Policies that respect the rights of all and reasonably protect the majority. Pretty much, when your in public and social distancing is not viable...wear a damn mask! Should have been that way from Day #1...with the WH leading the way!
Phuque you and you libertarian individual rights at the expense of mine...your shit stinks just as bad as mine. You ain’t special....not by a long shot.
Ummm hate to tell ya Joel the experts were telling us to not wear masks at the beginning. Good MMQB though. Nancy was telling people to go out and mingle.

How did this stupid "Democrats are responsible for the virus" rant work out for your moron president, OP?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
How did this stupid "Democrats are responsible for the virus" rant work out for your moron president, OP?
There is a reason I'm keeping this thread going. Soon the narrative will attempt to be "its the Republicans fault the small businesses didn't make it" and this thread will still exist. Carry on Menace, I hope your wife's small business makes it.

There is a reason I'm keeping this thread going. Soon the narrative will attempt to be "its the Republicans fault the small businesses didn't make it" and this thread will still exist. Carry on Menace, I hope your wife's small business makes it.
Yeah, its a political party's fault, not that we have a goddamn global PANDEMIC going on. You think the no-shutdown states are going to have restaurants and other communal spaces not economically affected by people exercising common sense? GTFO with this nonsense.

If your going to post some random nonsense you think proves a point the receiver has to know what the **** it is you are talking about. I made up a language when I was 4, calling you names in it doesnt mean shit to.you.

Didn't governors in red states dictate policy to Democratic mayors? Yep. That's what happened. I can't understand how and why you guys defend a losing position.

Didn't governors in red states dictate policy to Democratic mayors? Yep. That's what happened. I can't understand how and why you guys defend a losing position.
That's exactly what is happening in Florida. De(ath)Santis has said he will "hobble" county and city governments that attempt to impose restrictions due to local conditions.

And that's the fault of Democrats and not the GOP Covid response?
Yupp. Only GOPers making poor decisions that have lead to the continued reliance on shutting things down as a way of avoiding a pandemic that.....wait for it.... has multiple variants. Damn those only GOPers.

Frankly I think college hoops players should have access to the vaccine before prisoners but oddly we are prioritizing this no productive, non-out and about segment of our society. I get why bc of close quarters and all but seriously vaccinate the prison guard/employee population and then just don't allow any others in. Then vaccinate college hoop players and coaches instead and more regular people who are not...in prison.

The goal should be to protect the vulnerable and get society moving again, not vaccinate the prison population before the producers of this world that are paying for their incarceration...I mean vaccinate the old prisoners for sure but not those that are not a part of that elderly or compromised population. My guess is this is bc they don't want to get sued if a prisoner dies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT