ADVERTISEMENT

Just remember folks, its the democrats that think we need to keep everything locked down.

Bumppppppp.
200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
Trump admittedly downplayed the virus early, didn't get the country prepared with testing/tracing/PPE and then abdicated his leadership to governors and mayors who had no choice but to shut down in many cases. His complete failure early on set the stage for the continued failures of opening up too quickly in many areas and the extension of the health and economic crisis we still have.

This thread will not vindicate you or the other Trump supporters any better than your posting history about never calling someone "stupid". But have at it. Exposing you again will be fun.
Bout this recession we are going into.....

B
Remember that it was the dems that "love education" as we watch schools disappear due to funding.

Remember that it is the dems that are driving the narrative of this nasty pandamic with less than a 1% death rate for people less than 65.

Remember it was the dems that wanted to keep things locked down when small businesses like "the airliner" go out because they didnt have thier version of black Friday 6 times in the fall.

Don't let this narrative get switched. I hope you are fvcking happy.
By “democrats” I assume you mean Democrats, like the political party?
Whiskey, why do you need to lie all the time? I am a Democrat, as a mater of fact, and I have never seen anything from the DNC or State Democrats that demand we keep things “ locked down.” Where does this information you so willingly spout come from? FOX? Breitbart? Putin?
I will just say it whiskey....”you are a phuquin’ liar!”

Last edited:
B

By “Democrats” I assume you mean Democrats, like the political party?
Whiskey, why do you need to lie all the time? I am a Democrat, as a mater of fact, and I have never seen anything from the DNC or State Democrats that demand we keep things “ locked down.” Where does this information you so willingly spout come from? FOX? Breitbart? Putin?
I will just say it whiskey....”you are a phuquin’ liar!”
You don't think we had an economic/ social lockdown due to covid? Are you seriously going to hang your hat on restaurants, many of which were in no way set up to do so, being required to go to carry out only as not a lockdown? Zero inside seating? Gatherings no larger than 6? Proof of vaccination needed for certain activities. I had a comedy show rescheduled foe over 18 months due to covid, not a lockdown? Piss yourself over "lockdown" vs "restrictions", they were overblown by the dems and are crushing us to this day.

You don't think we had an economic/ social lockdown due to covid? Are you seriously going to hang your hat on restaurants, many of which were in no way set up to do so, being required to go to carry out only as not a lockdown? Zero inside seating? Gatherings no larger than 6? I had a comedy show rescheduled foe over 18 months due to covid, not a lockdown? Piss yourself over "lockdown" vs "restrictions", they were overblown by the dems and are crushing us to this day.
All by design. The great reset is supposed to be fun, remember?!

You don't think we had an economic/ social lockdown due to covid? Are you seriously going to hang your hat on restaurants, many of which were in no way set up to do so, being required to go to carry out only as not a lockdown? Zero inside seating? Gatherings no larger than 6? Proof of vaccination needed for certain activities. I had a comedy show rescheduled foe over 18 months due to covid, not a lockdown? Piss yourself over "lockdown" vs "restrictions", they were overblown by the dems and are crushing us to this day.
WTF you talking about, whiskey?
Facts is, “the economy” is pretty strong at the moment as it comes to shopping, buying and product demand. What is not good is getting folks back to work, filling jobs (businesses are still hiring) and until this occurs, “supply chain” issues will remain an issue. But remember whiskey...these “supply chain” problems affect the US adversely as the wirld’s #1 consumer, the “back to work issue” is not primRily a US issue as much as. Worldwide, Asia and Red China Problem. You cannot blame Biden for problems in other parts of the world. throw in the severe gasoline shortage created by the Russia/Ukraine conflict...and the US pandemic of avian flu ( directly affecting supply of chicken and eggs domestically), and the Ffects of a needless bailout PLUS two equally useless tax cuts for the wealthy, and one can say we should have seen this coming and we can’t be surprised. And again...it is hard to blame Biden for a bunch of stuff he has no control over..except he is visible and many Americans want a scapegoat, not a reason.

You gotta a game this Friday?

WTF you talking about, whiskey?
Facts is, “the economy” is pretty strong at the moment as it comes to shopping, buying and product demand. What is not good is getting folks back to work, filling jobs (businesses are still hiring) and until this occurs, “supply chain” issues will remain an issue. But remember whiskey...these “supply chain” problems affect the US adversely as the wirld’s #1 consumer, the “back to work issue” is not primRily a US issue as much as. Worldwide, Asia and Red China Problem. You cannot blame Biden for problems in other parts of the world. throw in the severe gasoline shortage created by the Russia/Ukraine conflict...and the US pandemic of avian flu ( directly affecting supply of chicken and eggs domestically), and the Ffects of a needless bailout PLUS two equally useless tax cuts for the wealthy, and one can say we should have seen this coming and we can’t be surprised. And again...it is hard to blame Biden for a bunch of stuff he has no control over..except he is visible and many Americans want a scapegoat, not a reason.
Whoaaa.... joel...Joel.... check out the date of this thread. This is way before Biden started giving you his shower of shit excuses.

Over the next 6-12 months the piper is going to need paid and all those horrible decisions about not allowing people in places and not allowing children in schools are going to come back for their pound of flesh. Hell, it's already the excuse for gas, "demand was low so now demand is high and they can't keep up! So we need to pay 6 dollars a gallon!" Welp, take away those bullshit restrictions the dems loved so much and that shower of shit excuse goes away.

Remember that when the "uni's" of the world go belly up. We couldn't save the people that were dead so we slit the financial neck of schools because "orange man bad".

This is on the democrats, you own this.
Have the "uni's" of the world gone belly up?

Asking for a friend.

Whoaaa.... joel...Joel.... check out the date of this thread. This is way before Biden started giving you his shower of shit excuses.

Over the next 6-12 months the piper is going to need paid and all those horrible decisions about not allowing people in places and not allowing children in schools are going to come back for their pound of flesh. Hell, it's already the excuse for gas, "demand was low so now demand is high and they can't keep up! So we need to pay 6 dollars a gallon!" Welp, take away those bullshit restrictions the dems loved so much and that shower of shit excuse goes away.
WTF you talking about? Iowa has pretty much been “open” for well over a year. What “pound of flesh”? You are telling me that the Russian oil embargo has not been the major influence on gas prices the past several months? You are also going to convince me that “when America was locked down” that did not have the major influence of declining gas pump prices...but instead it was due to Trump’s “drill baby drill” policy? Gas was $2/gallon for a reason (oversupply) and it is $5/gallon because the supply is limited. A lot of “supply/demand” involved. Coming out of a pandemic with loads of cash to spend, American’s dis what Americans do....over spend! Suppliers got caught short, creating shortages and artificial demand load and that causes inflation. Again, this has been coming down the pike for several years...we just didn’t wanna believe it was gonna happen. This is something a tax cut will not cure. A little economic squeezing will be experienced first.

• Haha
Reactions: WheresWaldorf
WTF you talking about? Iowa has pretty much been “open” for well over a year.

"Pretty much" doesn't mean shit and we are already starting to see businesses not reopen. You have heard of the "great resignation"?

What “pound of flesh”?

We are about to go through a major recession Joel.

You are telling me that the Russian oil embargo has not been the major influence on gas prices the past several months?

What's the logic for that Joel? It isn't the war with Ukraine, it's "supply and demand got messed up due to covid" (bullshit) but you can't say demand would have been messed up if people were able to travel normally.

You are also going to convince me that “when America was locked down” that did not have the major influence of declining gas pump prices...but instead it was due to Trump’s “drill baby drill” policy?

You can't have it both ways Joel. If demand was low and now it is high and that is why we are paying 6 bucks, all that BS goes away if normal supply and demand happened.

Gas was $2/gallon for a reason (oversupply) and it is $5/gallon because the supply is limited. A lot of “supply/demand” involved. Coming out of a pandemic with loads of cash to spend, American’s dis what Americans do....over spend!

Suppliers got caught short, creating shortages and artificial demand load and that causes inflation.

Suppliers were short due to archaic shipping resteicrions restrictions. Remember those ships we all heard about sitting off the coast?

Again, this has been coming down the pike for several years...we just didn’t wanna believe it was gonna happen. This is something a tax cut will not cure. A little economic squeezing will be experienced first.
Keep drinking that Kool aid.

Reactions: Hawkman34
What am I "deflecting"?

Your link doesn't state what you claim it does. The deflection is from your side here.
I don't have to deflect bud, that's not how that works. You took a limp dick approach when "your friend" asked a question and then I provided an answer that there are infact schools that have closed and or are pending closing, you then deflected to some.of them merging.

• Haha
Reactions: WheresWaldorf
You apparently don't know what that word means

Oh, I do.

It means you made a claim about "Dems and lockdowns" that were going to result in "Uni's" closing.

Then you posted a link that shows closures since 2016, with the vast majority of the listed institutions "closing" or "merging" pre-Covid. And more of them are "mergers" than "closures".

So, what it shows is that you're FOS and have very poor reading comprehension skills.

Oh, I do.

It means you made a claim about "Dems and lockdowns" that were going to result in "Uni's" closing.

Then you posted a link that shows closures since 2016, with the vast majority of the listed institutions "closing" or "merging" pre-Covid.

Does it also list the schools that have closed since covid? Was it to hard for you to separate the schools.prior to 2020? Do you also need a coloring book?

And more of them are "mergers" than "closures".

But there were in fact closures correct?

So, what it shows is that you're FOS and have very poor reading comprehension skills.
0% chance you answer the questions above, which render this sentence useless.

Joe is being difficult, because like Trump, he can never admit he was wrong. Of course they 'merged' due to hard times caused by the pandemic.
But, he just wants to play semantics.

Our labor shortage, supply chain issues, inflation, gas issues, poor school testing, mental health issues...all have roots in our poor response to Covid. To pretend otherwise is lying to yourself.

But, it is not as simple as a partisan issue. Both parties made mistakes.

Reactions: hawkland14
Yep

And, as I'd noted for you, MANY of them PRIOR TO 2020, which means Covid and "Dem lockdowns" had nothing to do with them.

Schools close all the time.
That's a funny way of saying "I asked for a list of schools that closed and you provided it" but hey, I'll take it.

That's a funny way of saying "I asked for a list of schools that closed and you provided it"
No, you didn't

There are maybe 5 that list "coronavirus" as a factor (several which merely claim it accelerated the already impending decisions) out of several dozen that are merging or closing due to completely other factors.

You posted a "clearinghouse" of mergers and closings which shows a significant MINORITY of them having anything to do with Covid and lockdowns, the premise of your thread and claim.

There are maybe 5 that list "coronavirus" as a factor (several which merely claim it accelerated the already impending decisions) out of several dozen that are merging or closing due to completely other factors.

You posted a "clearinghouse" of mergers and closings which shows a significant MINORITY of them having anything to do with Covid and lockdowns, the premise of your thread and claim.
"Have the "uni's" of the world gone belly up?"

"There are maybe 5"

See, that wasn't so hard was it?

Deflect all you want.

No

The number of closings pre-Covid is larger than what you're claiming here.
Ergo: natural chain of events you want to attribute "Dem closures" to.
You mean more have gone away in the 4 year information than in the 2 year....... and we are just starting to see the long term implications in the economy.... nooooo..

You asked a question and were provided an answer.

Joe, you took a super limp.dick approach and asked a question for a friend. An answer was provided, an answer you then tried to minimize and now you struggle like hell for anything you can convince yourself you were correct about. You are a small man, tell.your friend he is a pussy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT