ADVERTISEMENT

Kale Petersen signs NLI

I think this kid will be fun to watch. There's just something about him that says he's going to be special.
Without watching him wrestle, what’s a good comp? For some reason I wanna just say Cory Clarke but I have no clue. I’d take a Natty tho….

Not sure why it took until now to do the NLI. I know walk on athletes do not sign an NLI so possible he was a walk on at first but now getting scholly money following his recent national success.

Not sure why it took until now to do the NLI. I know walk on athletes do not sign an NLI so possible he was a walk on at first but now getting scholly money following his recent national success.
Could be exactly that, wanted a chance to raise his stock before signing. Then went out and did just that at the Open.

Recent success and scolly money getting unexpectedly freed up almost simultaneously?

A good comp would be a shorter, slightly quicker version of a healthy Cullan Schreiver. Both not great on top but relentless on their feet. I know he had a semi serious injury his Freshman year in High School but has stayed relatively injury free since. Let's hope the years of Sebolt over training don't catch up to him in College and he continues to jump levels and avoids a major injury.

• Love
Reactions: Gobblin
I know he had a semi serious injury his Freshman year in High School but has stayed relatively injury free since. Let's hope the years of Sebolt over training don't catch up to him in College and he continues to jump levels and avoids a major injury.
He didn’t look 100% at state this year.

Cory Clarke is a good comp. Goes about his business. If he learns to ride like Clarke he will be a Natl champ. IMO.
Once one person misspells a wrestler's name, it's katie bar the door. Is it some kind of tradition around here?

Cory Clark - Iowa
Kizhan Clarke - not Iowa

(Sort of understandable for more elderly non-Iowa fans.)

giphy.gif

Once one person misspells a wrestler's name, it's katie bar the door. Is it some kind of tradition around here?

Cory Clark - Iowa
Kizhan Clarke - not Iowa

(Sort of understandable for more elderly non-Iowa fans.)
Once one person uses incorrect capitalization then it's Katie bar the door.
(Must be prevalent with older non-Iowa fans.)

Ironside could not get Logan “Steibler’s” name right on the radio. The tradition of miss pronouncing (spelling) started there. Some have keyboard issues but they never corrected in honor of Ironside. He still says Gable “Stevenson” now and then and there is the famous “Wizard” move that he often references. My daughter has no interest in wrestling but when I have it on TV she will ask if can put Ironside on. We love that guy.

Ironside could not get Logan “Steibler’s” name right on the radio. The tradition of miss pronouncing (spelling) started there. Some have keyboard issues but they never corrected in honor of Ironside. He still says Gable “Stevenson” now and then and there is the famous “Wizard” move that he often references. My daughter has no interest in wrestling but when I have it on TV she will ask if can put Ironside on. We love that guy.
The Harry Car(e)y of wrestling?

Reactions: nearfall2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT