ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala’s lead keeps dwindling. JFC this is pitiful.

Oh, come on, we all know that illegal immigrants commit less crime than native Americans (at least that is what the media hacks say "the studies have shown")....

And the fact that Congressional testimony recently revealed that over 14,000 convicted MURDERERS have entered the U.S. since 2021....over 50,000 convicted violent offenders including rape and bodily assault- according to Customs and Border Control testimony...

Can anyone imagine inviting 14,000 Charles Manson's and 50,000 Hell's Angel's into this country in a 4 year period and NOT expecting a backlash from rational citizens??

According to ICE as of 7-24 there were 435,719 convicted criminal immigrants here, and 5 months after trump left office as of 6-5-21 the number was 405,786. You may want to check some facts before you post.

No; he did not.
He spent FAR more time away from the WH and on golf courses.

A very easy fact to Google up.
Donald trump took 378 days total. Biden is at over 40% time on vacation. That's gonna be over 500 days by the time he's done. You're wrong again (massively)

Not remotely the case.
I googled it just like you asked
NY Post & the RNC are your "sources" here?
You're coping. Just take the L and admit you were wrong again. Him being on vacation right now is proving the point lol he just took a 2 week vacation after the dnc too. How about that 400% increase in illegal immigration btw? You keep dodging border czar harris's record for some reason.

In the same vein, you could easily make the claim that Dems have made huge strides in Texas and Florida.
Republicans will never win the popular vote.
If Rs ever do win the popular vote, it will be by stealing issues from the populist left. Trump has done that in several instances. Of course the GOP has no intention of actually delivering those values, but if they claim them, some people will believe them.

Reactions: MitchLL
If Rs ever do win the popular vote, it will be by stealing issues from the populist left. Trump has done that in several instances. Of course the GOP has no intention of actually delivering those values, but if they claim them, some people will believe them.
This is a funny take given Kamala has stolen the tax on tips plan, the child tax credits plan and the border Hawk position from trump so far in this election cycle lol

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
As I mentioned earlier, the margin of victory in each of these battleground States will likely be <3-4%, but Harris will win the majority...4 of 7, 5 of 7.

The key is also retaking the House!

Look at the difference between Kamala and trump's x accounts. Kamala gets nearly as many comments roasting her as likes and she struggles to hit 20k on any single post (and the comments roasting her sometimes have more likes than her original post). Trump gets hundreds of thousands of likes on every post. Night and day.
Wow you have be supremely dumb to not understand why

• Love
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Trump is out with the people at a college football game.

Kamala is tucked away in her mansion in San Francisco because she despises regular people.
When I say Kamala is awesome and “of the people,” then you might have a point.

Until then, you have to be one of the dumbest mother ****ers on the planet to think Trump identifies with ordinary people. Trump went to a football game in redneck Alabama where he is worshipped and idolized. Impressive. I’m sure it was a real risk to his ego.

I also remember when Trump stood in front of a church and held up a Bible. I was ready for him to read from Two Corinthians about how being a big star enabled you to sexually assault and grabbeth thou pussy.

Again, you guys are the dumbest mother ****ers on the planet. 😂

IF you read this entire CNN fact check piece, you will see the whole article just keeps qualifying the statistics....there were SOME convicted murderers in the U.S before the Biden Administration opened the floodgates says the piece...SO WHAT??.....it doesn't change the point that U.S immigration policy allows for convicted murderers to roam the streets of America and, in some cases, invited them in....

A point the American people must become aware of, and use their voting power to change....

When I say Kamala is awesome and “of the people,” then you might have a point.

Until then, you have to be one of the dumbest mother ****ers on the planet to think Trump identifies with ordinary people. Trump went to a football game in redneck Alabama where he is worshipped and idolized. Impressive. I’m sure it was a real risk to his ego.

I also remember when Trump stood in front of a church and held up a Bible. I was ready for him to read from Two Corinthians about how being a big star enabled you to sexually assault and grabbeth thou pussy.

Again, you guys are the dumbest mother ****ers on the planet. 😂
Yes, college educated women in gen z are known for their conservative voting habits lmfao you're acting like a clown, rags.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
According to ICE as of 7-24 there were 435,719 convicted criminal immigrants here, and 5 months after trump left office as of 6-5-21 the number was 405,786. You may want to check some facts before you post.
You might want to read up on Border Control congressional testimony of two days ago as confirmed by NBC news (that bastion of right wing propaganda)......check YOUR facts Jack

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Oh, come on, we all know that illegal immigrants commit less crime than native Americans (at least that is what the media hacks say "the studies have shown")....

And the fact that Congressional testimony recently revealed that over 14,000 convicted MURDERERS have entered the U.S. since 2021....over 50,000 convicted violent offenders including rape and bodily assault- according to Customs and Border Control testimony...

Can anyone imagine inviting 14,000 Charles Manson's and 50,000 Hell's Angel's into this country in a 4 year period and NOT expecting a backlash from rational citizens??
You’re being lied to.

IF you read this entire CNN fact check piece, you will see the whole article just keeps qualifying the statistics....there were SOME convicted murderers in the U.S before the Biden Administration opened the floodgates says the piece...SO WHAT??.....it doesn't change the point that U.S immigration policy allows for convicted murderers to roam the streets of America and, in some cases, invited them in....

A point the American people must become aware of, and use their voting power to change....
So, it does t matter if your “facts” are lies; they point to a greater truth. Is that it?

Tell me, is there a proposed immigration policy that would ensure no immigrant ever committed a crime?

So, it does t matter if your “facts” are lies; they point to a greater truth. Is that it?

Tell me, is there a proposed immigration policy that would ensure no immigrant ever committed a crime?
I would like a credible link to where official US immigration policy not only “allows convicted murderers to roam the streets” but also invites them in.

Explain what you mean by open the floodgates.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT