ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris receives worst vice presidential rating in NBC News poll's history

Interestingly, the “history of the United States” encompasses the past 25 years or so......Holy Spiro Agnew!
But this is a great catch by Northern...probably just the first of many today. ;)
Back in the day the vice president was pretty invisible....

Reactions: ironside1
Back in the day the vice president was pretty invisible....
Now would this “ back in the day” include the VP history going back to the days of the founding of this government...or just the past 25 years that FOX believes covers the office?
So.."has Harris been absent from her Senate duties? Does she refuse to attend funerals? Has she refused to stand next to Joe at Presidential announcements? Does she eat Chinese with her fingers at State dinners? I am curious what her sins might be....almost as curious as why in the hell FOX felt it important to run with this poll.... another attempt to “own the libs”? FOX will soon release a poll showing how it’s viewership is much larger than CNN and MSNBC!

If this dude is one of your follows, OP, and you are motivated to share content from this dude, then you shouldn't be deriding anybody about being selective.

Screenshot-2023-06-27-at-6-40-40-AM.png

:rolleyes: Interestingly, the “history of the United States” encompasses the past 25 years or so......Holy Spiro Agnew!
But this is a great catch by Northern...probably just the first of many today. ;)
Wow, what a unique historical perspective. joelbc1 dismisses a poll that is only 25 years old yet is willing to destroy the world's economy on a climate change theory based on 100 years of data for a world that is billions of years old and has experienced dozens of major climate changes well before humans were even here?

Reactions: seminoleed
Back in the early days the vp was the one with the second highest electoral votes. Lol at the people defending Harris for not doing a fricking thing of relevance or even giving the illusion of it…

Kamala only becomes a problem if Trump isn't the nominee.

Since he's toast in the document case that's a real possibility. Maybe Joe needs to push her down a flight of stairs :)

• Haha
Reactions: seminoleed
Outside of Biden and Cheney, she isn't doing anything different than any other VP over the last century. Which is, to not do anything other than occasionally show up to run Senate votes. It's almost like there is an orchestrated right wing smear campaign against her. I'd say it's because she is a Democrat, but neither Biden or Gore received the same treatment. I wonder what could possibly be different for her.

Outside of Biden and Cheney, she isn't doing anything different than any other VP over the last century. Which is, to not do anything other than occasionally show up to run Senate votes. It's almost like there is an orchestrated right wing smear campaign against her. I'd say it's because she is a Democrat, but neither Biden or Gore received the same treatment. I wonder what could possibly be different for her.
Minority female....

Conservative media is well-practiced at orchestrated smear campaigns vs dem women...see Hillary.
Sadly, it works with a good number of voters.

She received 2% of support in the Democratic primaries before she bowed out….not great.

A prosecutor who banged a married man to find her way into positions of government authority. Not a stellar track record.
I never saw the “wonder” many “in touch” Dems saw in her...I think she has pictures of Perez....to me she is the Democrat response to a Joni Ernst....not much there.

word salad master!
She's got nothing on this:

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible."

She's got nothing on this:

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible."
point? he is a dipshit also

She received 2% of support in the Democratic primaries before she bowed out….not great.

A prosecutor who banged a married man to find her way into positions of government authority. Not a stellar track record.

While I don’t particularly like her she is still a better human than Trump or Desantis will ever be and it’s not close.
Willie Brown says you don't even know the good parts.......

You've been seeing a lot of Kamala Harris lately?
That’s kind of the point. With Joe’s age being a factor for a lot of voters, wouldn’t it be beneficial to show there is a competent person waiting in the wings should the need arise? Get her out and visible and if she isn’t a ditz, then show it…

While I don’t particularly like her she is still a better human than Trump or Desantis will ever be and it’s not close.
Ahh, the most common slur thrown against women. She slept he way into every job she’s ever had. AG of California. US Senator. VP of the United States. That line of attack is quite common amongst people of low accomplishment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT