ADVERTISEMENT

Kate Martin appreciation thread

Now here is an appreciation thread I can appreciate!!! Kate is very good and fun to watch!!!! (as is the whole team!!)

Someone on Reddit posted that Kate has already been traded to the Mystic. Anyone following this closely enough to know? Could be a blessing in disguise since the Aces roster would have been really tough to crack.

Someone on Reddit posted that Kate has already been traded to the Mystic. Anyone following this closely enough to know? Could be a blessing in disguise since the Aces roster would have been really tough to crack.
Looks like the Aces acquired the pick via the Mystic so the pick must've been a part of a past trade or something

Reactions: SL Hawk Fan
Does anyone have the link to her parent’s watch party in the garage? Please share it if you can.

Why the fvck am I crying? Just so happy for that family; assume that was the proud papa that came up front to grab a seat. Can only imagine the sense of pride and satisfaction he must be feeling right there.

Or maybe I just started my period.
Some good moments in that clip. I'm assuming that's the dad. He was outside when the family erupted, you can see him running inside the garage. Then the lady on the far right tries to give him a high-five and gets denied lol

Want to thank Kate for all of the entertainment over the last few years. She understood how to get open for those passes. A step ahead. The real "glue" of the team. Thank you

Megan Gustafson and Kate Martin sounded the jackpot alarm to officially get the Vegas Golden Nights playoff game underway. Kate posted the video on her Instagram story too. EDIT: The Golden Knights posted it. Iowa mentioned…

Wouldn't that just be something for her to make a roster!

It would be great, but I seriously doubt it unfortunately

The Aces currently are at 17 on their roster and they have to get down to 12 :(

Granted, 6'6" Liz Kitley is out recovering from the torn ACL so I guess that means 4 cuts will have to happen.

The Aces list Megan Gustafson at 6'4", by the way. Iowa listed her at 6'3" her senior year. Hopefully Megan makes the cut.

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT