ADVERTISEMENT

Kemdawg

A great HAWK, would have loved to have kept him in IOWA! He was a great all-around wrestlers. Good in every position, would have been great to have him in the room for the younger men coming in. He has chosen the best path for him to reach all his goals and I will back him 100% unless he faces one of our current guys.

He'll always be among my all-time favorites. Has such a unique combination of brute strength, technique, and smarts/savvy. His win over Hall at CHA will always be a classic. Plus just seems like a humble guy with a great attitude.
Absolutely correct. ^^ I was REALLY bummed when neither he, nor Marinelli, were able to stand on top of the podium at NCAA's. But, he remains a great, great Hawk and I miss not seeing him on the mat in a black singlet.

Lol. Says the guy who had Spencer as the next Hawks coach before he even won his first title.
Your point is??? Most Hawk fans knew very early in SL’s career he would be a good candidate. Most also know that AD could be in his future. Why dont you point out my statements when Kem was leaving for cornell you turd.

Your point is??? Most Hawk fans knew very early in SL’s career he would be a good candidate. Most also know that AD could be in his future. Why dont you point out my statements when Kem was leaving for cornell you turd.
Well then what the hell was your point? You all focus on Lord Spencer. I just happen to believe Kem would be a better candidate especially recruiting wise. That was my point YOU TURD...

• Haha
Reactions: bourbon n blues
I think I would prefer Kem to SL as a coach. Just a vibe I get from them. No idea who would be the better coach, but I have never heard a bad word about Kem. Maybe I will ask Ayala's mom who would be a better coach. (that is me being a smart a$$ - just in case someone takes me seriously)
As far as SL as the AD, is that still a thing? Thought it was something he did as he came out of high school. Are people still thinking it will happen?

Reactions: hlstone
I think I would prefer Kem to SL as a coach. Just a vibe I get from them. No idea who would be the better coach, but I have never heard a bad word about Kem. Maybe I will ask Ayala's mom who would be a better coach. (that is me being a smart a$$ - just in case someone takes me seriously)
As far as SL as the AD, is that still a thing? Thought it was something he did as he came out of high school. Are people still thinking it will happen?
I remember an interview with David Taylor saying he wanted to be an A.D. coming out of high school too.

Meh, kids will be kids.

Reactions: lookleft goright
Guys guys GUYS!!! 1) I thought KemDawg left to become a doctor or something? I never heard him talk about wanting to coach??

2) It is called STAR POWER and it is a HUGE factor especially in todays world. Having the best wrestler in the world who is a 4 time NCAA champion with 3 HODGES multiple world championships and an Olympic title. Alone with the BEST wrestling facility in the world AND the LARGEST greatest fan base.

You will see why the bandwagon wanna be F*** st kale is their valentine horses asses. TREMBLE when they realize, this is ALL going to happen!!!

What they do not know, because they aren't TWOOOO smart is. The NIL $$$ is going to start pouring in. Our Girls team is going to start dominating, and IOWA is going to pound the pussies cats once again!!!!!

Reactions: Hawk170
Guys guys GUYS!!! 1) I thought KemDawg left to become a doctor or something? I never heard him talk about wanting to coach??

2) It is called STAR POWER and it is a HUGE factor especially in todays world. Having the best wrestler in the world who is a 4 time NCAA champion with 3 HODGES multiple world championships and an Olympic title. Alone with the BEST wrestling facility in the world AND the LARGEST greatest fan base.

You will see why the bandwagon wanna be F*** st kale is their valentine horses asses. TREMBLE when they realize, this is ALL going to happen!!!

What they do not know, because they aren't TWOOOO smart is. The NIL $$$ is going to start pouring in. Our Girls team is going to start dominating, and IOWA is going to pound the pussies cats once again!!!!!
Pussies cats. That's a great name for a band.😆
Spencer still has to win that Olympic gold. Let's hope the heck his injuries are behind him.
@histone , I've never heard a bad word about Spencer except from Drake's mom. 😆

Last edited:
Love love love Kemmerer. Hate the fact he's not at HWC. It's well past time to get that figured out.

I really didn’t start to follow Iowa wrestling until 2015 and that was sporadic at best. Then a couple years later I started watching all the duals and watching Kemdawg at 157.
I picked Kem to be my guy and my wife picked Bull.
We’re both searching for new guys. Probably Teske since he’s FD and Big Tony for my wife.

Reactions: sdvike

FWIW Spencer said Kem was the team leader. Lee says of himself, that he is quiet and is more of a “lead by example” type, whereas Kem was the one talking everyone up.

Someone who knows how,, please start a poll. Who has Grip220 on ignore? I'll take the under if we're betting. I have quite a few people on ignore, and he's not even an HM on my future list.
Not sure what that guys problem is, maybe someone pissed in his grapenuts or something. Anyhow, I would love to have Kemdawg back on the staff and always thought he would be a good coach. He is a finance guy and Im sure that's one of the reasons he went east. I also would love to have Matt McD on staff, time will tell. TnT are our guys until they want to leave them on the mat!

Not sure what that guys problem is, maybe someone pissed in his grapenuts or something. Anyhow, I would love to have Kemdawg back on the staff and always thought he would be a good coach. He is a finance guy and Im sure that's one of the reasons he went east. I also would love to have Matt McD on staff, time will tell. TnT are our guys until they want to leave them on the mat!

Up I forget he was a finance major. He gone.

I really didn’t start to follow Iowa wrestling until 2015 and that was sporadic at best. Then a couple years later I started watching all the duals and watching Kemdawg at 157.
I picked Kem to be my guy and my wife picked Bull.
We’re both searching for new guys. Probably Teske since he’s FD and Big Tony for my wife.
Good picks.

Well then what the hell was your point? You all focus on Lord Spencer. I just happen to believe Kem would be a better candidate especially recruiting wise. That was my point YOU TURD...
People assume that since Gable and Sanderson have had great success a guy like Lee will. Not saying he won’t, but the best athletes aren’t always the best coaches .
I can see Ken being a good one.

Reactions: Thommystud
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT