ADVERTISEMENT

Krysten Sinema switching to Independent

How so, shes underwater with dems,cons and independents. Not a good look.
And all because she is at least a little bit of a free thinker. How dare she not get in line and vote with her party.

BTW, I’m an independent in Arizona and in 2024, I will vote for her over the Dem and Republican.

I know you like her, but face it. She has no principles. Here she is blasting Lieberman for exactly what she did. She's a hypocrite and full of shit.

Why do you single out one member of Congress for being a hypocrite or bought? It’s because she sided with Manchin against the bloated bill.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Bernie has no time for this utterly vapid and soon to be former senator. Go to 5:05 for Bernie's comments. He called out Manchin, as well.

See Bernie Sanders' reaction to Sinema leaving Democratic party

• Love
Reactions: WDSMHAWK and Moral
Why do you single out one member of Congress for being a hypocrite or bought? It’s because she sided with Manchin against the bloated bill.
She literally just did what she bashed Lieberman for. How does this make her a free thinker?

I'm amazed at the level of butt hurt by the liberals here. Sinema is being treated as some sort of traitor, not only to the party, but to the Senate. Newsflash - she'll still be voting with Dems over 90% of the time.

I'm amazed at the level of butt hurt by the liberals here. Sinema is being treated as some sort of traitor, not only to the party, but to the Senate. Newsflash - she'll still be voting with Dems over 90% of the time.
She is? All I've seen is a bunch of opinions being offered.

I don't think it would have changed anything either way. I don't think she was going to going to vote for McConnell to run the senate.

This is a label change much like Bernie Sanders and Angus King. Only difference is that she's taking the label because she's right of the Dems instead of left of them. But that doesn't make her a Republican either.

It was a change in her voter registration. She agreed to caucus with the Dems to save committee assignments so the balance will remain the same.

She is? All I've seen is a bunch of opinions being offered.
Some pretty vicious opinions. And, the Arizona Democrats centured her for not voting for the bloated bill and blowing up the filibuster.

I'm surprised Huey is being so nasty to a fellow LGBTQ person.

Some pretty vicious opinions. And, the Arizona Democrats centured her for not voting for the bloated bill and blowing up the filibuster.

Her sexuality has zero to do with her being voted in as a progressive and acting like a Republican. She ruined her own ratings by flopping on this. Her voters have every right to be pissed about her dumping all over what got her in office in the first place. And kindly stfu about the LGBTQ.

What are these vicious opinions that have you up in that saddle?

News flash, stupid stats are stupid.

Her sexuality has zero to do with her being voted in as a progressive and acting like a Republican. She ruined her own ratings by flopping on this. Her voters have every right to be pissed about her dumping all over what got her in office in the first place. And kindly stfu about the LGBTQ.
Do you have proof that she ran as a progressive?

When KS announced her switch, I'm sure Manchin was hoping he gained political leverage in the Senate.

Will be interesting how this plays out.

@Huey Grey no need to answer my question. I found the answer below. She did NOT run as a progressive in 2018.

She ran on a ton of progressive platforms like the minimum wage and expanding medicare. But after getting in office she flipped the bird on these promises. Her voters have every right to not trust her.

Reactions: franklinman
You have to be dumb to think my statement is not true
You have to dumb to think of the D’s retrain that seat Kari and her merry band of dumb asses won’t take the same route and claim it was stolen from them.

Gallego just declared. Good first ad.

This might be the most interesting Senate race this cycle.

He has an inspiring story, is a good guy, can communicate and will appeal to crossover voters. Sinema is a trash excuse of a person and one of the worst people in Congress. She's toast. The question is who replaces her. Hopefully it's Gallego. I'm going to do my small part and send some money to his campaign.

You have to dumb to think of the D’s retrain that seat Kari and her merry band of dumb asses won’t take the same route and claim it was stolen from them.
Not even part of the current conversation you're having with RNHawk, dummy.

If they jerk around and we end up with Senator Kari Lake I’m going to be pissed.

The Colorado model worked pretty well for Democrats - stop the intra-party fighting and align around a single candidate. Don’t tear each other to shreds in the primary.

Reactions: funksouljon
Or, he (and many) see this differently than you do, with other factors involved.

Being stupid isn't the only reason to have a different opinion.....
Tell that to the Dems. Different opinions than them on this board make people evil. Oh for the good old days where difference of opinions were just that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT