ADVERTISEMENT

Kueter!!!

That’s funny because based on your posting about it you seemed fairly invested in it all.

We were only talking about being good enough to make it, not whether he would have staying power.

You’d think after both of the main combatants in the convo clearly stated no one is debating what you said, you wouldn’t further engage. Yet here we are.

We were only talking about being good enough to make it, not whether he would have staying power.

You’d think after both of the main combatants in the convo clearly stated no one is debating what you said, you wouldn’t further engage. Yet here we are.
Get Ready Nigel GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Gusaford

At no earlier point did you make the claim about just being good enough to make it, not whether he would have staying power. Darn those pesky facts but when you make a habit of being a prick things like this get pointed out.

At no earlier point did you make the claim about just being good enough to make it, not whether he would have staying power. Darn those pesky facts but when you make a habit of being a prick things like this get pointed out.

Oh. I guess this wasn’t literally the initial opinion I expressed on the subject. My bad I guess. Must have been someone else.

Maybe you don’t know what a “fact” is?

It is beyond ridiculous to think MJ put himself out there like that and worked his ass off for that long to be Jerry’s sideshow act. lol…please…what an idiotic theory.

It’s also funny that a guy of Terry Francona’s status, who had a front row seat to the whole thing, has long contended MJ could have made the majors yet this board is like “meh…wasn’t going to happen.”

😂 Classic.

Zero

And yes you think you are making a point.

Not sure what your point is…you made a big statement about how he has to develop his football skills in college, as if concentration on another sport would make it impossible for him to be successful in the future in football…while ignoring the current info we have is that he actually intends to return to football in the future.

Ya…I threw out a crazy outlier…my point is none of us know what his future holds. Just tired of people that think they know shit about something that they have absolutely no knowledge about. In this case…simply what this kids future looks like.

Kind of like saying taking a safe bet in 88 that Herschel Walker would never compete in the Winter Olympics…like that would ever happen.

But you do you and determine his future for him on your keyboard.
My point is that Kueter already played one season of college football and he did not see the field. Thus, IMO spending the next 4 years solely wrestling and not playing football then successfully walk onto an NFL team is not in the cards for him.

Antonio Gates’ natural talent in football was such that if he played one year of college football, he would have been successful in that one year.

• Haha
Reactions: TrollsRus
Dick Groat was a great baseball and basketball player. He was the NL MVP in 1960. He played a few NBA games but then enlisted in the Army. He was a great college basketball announcer too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT