ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Coakley

northernboarderhawk

HR All-State
Feb 20, 2011
Estherville, Ia.
I would like to ask this outstanding wrestling community to extend all their thoughts and prayers to a wonderful family, as their son a Sr. to be and a three time state qualifier who is fighting for his life at Mayo after a horrific traffic accident this past Monday. At this time he is still in a coma, but still fighting and hanging in there. For anyone that knows Lincoln and wants more information you can go to caringbridge.org. for daily updates on his condition.

I am going to try to post a link to a t-shirt that has been made for supporting Lincoln's family with travel and medical expenses. Obviously I wouldn't expect anyone to order one of these, I am just putting it out here because this is a great wrestling community and anyone that knows Lincoln and would like to help out this is a great way to help and support this family.
A little info on Lincoln at this point he is still in a coma but he can squeeze hands and does wiggle his toes when the mess with them. He also yawned yesterday which was pretty exciting for the family. Small steps are big for them right know as they wait for Lincoln to wake up.
Here is the Link:https://lincolnstrong.itemorder.com/sale

Thanks to all for your well wishes.

Just wanted to give everyone that is interested an update on Lincoln. He has been moved to a long term rehab facility in Ankeny. Lincoln still has not woke up but he does respond to commands and has started to move his lips and tongue. The best part of his day today was a very special visitor, as the person he was named after showed up today. Lincoln McIllravy paid Lincoln a visit today which meant a lot to the whole family and they fell that Lincoln felt his presence. What a class act we already knew he was. I would also like to give a shout out to the many area H.S. wrestling teams that have organized a fund raiser for Lincoln. Thanks to all and also this board for having such a wonderful place to keep everyone informed along with keeping up with our great Hawkeye family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT