ADVERTISEMENT

LSU “Women” Are The Trash We Suspected

Went to Buffalo Wild Wings last night to have dinner + watch game. Our internet is down, so no YouTubeTV.

Trash can be defined in many ways.

There was a loud cheer from the crowded restaurant full of Hawk fans when Angel Reese got hurt and hobbled off the court. It was sickening.

I get not liking her, but applauding when she got hurt was disgusting.

Went to Buffalo Wild Wings last night to have dinner + watch game. Our internet is down, so no YouTubeTV.

There was a loud cheer from the crowded restaurant full of Hawk fans when Angel Reese got hurt and hobbled off the court. It was sickening.

That's Iowa Nice.

There is some blogger postgame Hawkeye show I listened to briefly on YouTube…some drunk Hawk fan called in and announced “Angel is a fu**** ni****r! And then hung up… a real touch of Iowa racist class…one of the shows co-hosts is a black female, too! Made and proud to be an Iowan.
People, alcohol and ignorance are often a dangerous combination.

There is some blogger postgame Hawkeye show I listened to briefly on YouTube…some drunk Hawk fan called in and announced “Angel is a fu**** ni****r! And then hung up… a real touch of Iowa racist class…one of the shows co-hosts is a black female, too! Made and proud to be an Iowan.
He’s all yours. Punish him.

JFC, drunk…get some help with your alcoholism…..

I've heard the n word said to my face by Iowa nice Iowans. It isn't rare.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Again, like was stated earlier in this thread, what post-game presser were you watching? There was a whole lot of victimhood going on in that presser. The media was out to get them, everybody was out to get Angel, everybody hating her, death threats.

They win they talk a whole bunch of shite. They lose and everybody's a hater, been through so much, etc, etc.

How about instead say this "hats off to Iowa, they have a great team and they won the game. I believe that we are also a great team, just today was not our day. Good luck to Iowa in the Final Four."

Here you go.

People don't WANT to know Angel Reese. Most in the sporting world across the country was happy to see her dumb ass get sent home, and most don't give a crap about her and her teammate's pity party post-game attitude.

People don't WANT to know Angel Reese. Most in the sporting world across the country was happy to see her dumb ass get sent home, and most don't give a crap about her and her teammate's pity party post-game attitude.
So, if Iowa loses, it won't be a pity party right?

No clue because honestly I don't understand your anger in beating on a dead horse. Maybe that's your jam.
The post-game presser from last year is probably out there for you to see if you're right if you want to stick by your assertion.

Honestly, I just don't know where all this sticking up for Angel Reese is justified. My jam is calling a spade is a spade. And she was exhibiting some very spade-like / poor sportsmanship-like attitude toward the end of the game last year. She made her bed, now she gets to lie in it. She deserved what she got this year, pure and simple.

The post-game presser from last year is probably out there for you to see if you're right if you want to stick by your assertion.

Honestly, I just don't know where all this sticking up for Angel Reese is justified. My jam is calling a spade is a spade. And she was exhibiting some very spade-like / poor sportsmanship-like attitude toward the end of the game last year. She made her bed, now she gets to lie in it. She deserved what she got this year, pure and simple.
Try taking the high road.

So, if Iowa loses, it won't be a pity party right?
If I remember correctly, last year's presser was nothing like that. CC, despite the heartbreaking loss and the public outrage, completely downplayed AR's actions, and was quite classy, giving credit where credit was due and very respectful despite the poor sportsmanship of AR. Color me skeptical that there was a pity party.

It’s a good price in today’s world. Not .33/gallon I grew up with , granted. But capitalism being what it is si be it. It’s better than $4/ gallon.
I’m not gonna argue with some bullshit drivel from the right… we live in the 21st century…things cost more. Priorities are not what they were 59 years ago…
Man this is some first class dumbocrat drivel.

CSB

Why would you do such a thing? Hopefully your old lady took your phone away and sent you to your room to wet the bed!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT