ADVERTISEMENT

Lt. Byrd (since promoted to Captain), claimed he was being shot at; Doctor tending to Ashli Babbit was shoved aside by Capital Police, and other ...

She was armed?
She had a purse which must have been deemed a dangerous weapon by the cockroach hiding around the corner who shot her dead for carrying the purse.

R.f4f9fe3d6f03a272dccd0a4bfb303b6a

She had a purse which must have been deemed a dangerous weapon by the cockroach hiding around the corner who shot her dead for carrying the purse.

R.f4f9fe3d6f03a272dccd0a4bfb303b6a
I really regret even getting into the posting on this thread. I have forgotten that most of the people here still believe the hands up, or the he was just walking down the street minding his own business when Trevon walked up and shot him. False truths start out and they chirp it into truth like a parrot. Not one of them will take the time to look at the videos beginning released or data that has come from the officers that day. Nope Liz said it happened and boom here we are.

Our country is nothing but braindead brainwashed sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
You defend all things Trump and MAGA, all the time. But you often couch it in ways that allow you to "plausibly deny" that you are defending it.

However, the 100% consistency with which you will post in these threads deflecting and "just asking questions" is comical in its transparency.

We know who you are. You are a MAGAT 100%. You voted for him in the past, you will vote for him again. And if he loses, you will "have questions" about the fairness of the election.

You lack critical thinking skills.

It's all or nothing with people like you.

By the way, I've never questioned the election results.

Based on my review of numerous videos that day I would have been more comfortable with the use of deadly force in other situations that occurred that day.

Like I've said before, I have questions about the Babbit death that remain unanswered.

Unlike Formerly, who asserts that we shouldn't ask questions, I believe that when a citizen is killed by the state, we are duty bound to ask questions and fully and impartially vet the incident.

Im sure when you reach out to the DOJ and let them know that you have more questions because of your "clear eyes and heart" approach, they will immediately reopen the case that they formally investigated and closed. They also being Trump's appointed, staffed and led DOJ, not a new group of Biden's guys . But until then, your "what about's....." are just the nonsensical trolling of someone who is both sealioning and JAQing off in a single thread. And carries no weight at the adult table.

But, until then. Little reading for you about why it was a sad death, but 100% preventable. Step 1 Stop being a seditionist. Step 2, stay home and watch the new lawfully elected presidental election formalize the victor.

Far as I am concerned, they could have added a homicide charge (or whatever the relevant DC charge is) to every single defendant being charged for treason, trespassing, attempted sedition, etc. Just like any other crime where someone dies, all the criminals get charged. I'd give 2 craps if the thousands all got an extra charge. I know it wouldn't happen, but it was 100% related to the MOB attacking and storming the building.

Are they both dead at the hands of a police officer?

One's killer was found guilty in a criminal court case. The other was a function of committing multiple felonies where the officer has since been found not guilty of violationg law or procedure. But other than that, exactly alike.....

vs

One's killer was found guilty in a criminal court case. The other was a function of committing multiple felonies where the officer has since been found not guilty of violationg law or procedure. But other than that, exactly alike.....

vs
Wasn't what I asked.
Without a political view to it;

• Haha
That myopic detail is irrelevant compared to the context. They also both put on 2 shoes when they left the house that day.
Don't give right wing nuts fuel for fire. This will turn into a race war.

Plain and simple, they both died at the hands of law enforcement, when they both broke the law.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk

Plain and simple, they both died at the hands of law enforcement, when they both broke the law.

Did I mention race?

Now, do a critical analysis of all the differences between the 2 events. Because the differences are the important aspect.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael

No. This is completely false. Babbitt was killed as she was breaking the law breaching a barricaded door after repeated warnings not to enter. Floyd was killed after he was subdued and handcuffed and posed no threat.

Only a scumbag like you would try to equate the two.

She wasn't. So there's that.

And it does matter. Cops can't shoot an unarmed person on one street corner because another person a block down is swinging around a stick.
LOL, pretend she was trying to bust in the door to your single wide.

I'd be f'd if 100,000 tried busting my door in. Then again I wouldn't do things that would cause 100,000 people too either.

She didn't bust a door in. She stupidly followed a crowd in. She shouldn't have been there and he shouldn't have shot her. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Wasn't what I asked.
Without a political view to it;
One was defenseless when killed by the cop…….thge other was actively attacking the Capital Building in an attempt to disrupt the orderly transfer of power….by definition she was committing TREASON, which in some cases is a capital offense.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
One was defenseless when killed by the cop…….thge other was actively attacking the Capital Building in an attempt to disrupt the orderly transfer of power….by definition she was committing TREASON, which in some cases is a capital offense.
One was high on fentanyl and meth, and resisted arrest. The other was a sheep following the crowd.

Fact is they are both dead and neither death should be used for political gain.

Im sure when you reach out to the DOJ and let them know that you have more questions because of your "clear eyes and heart" approach, they will immediately reopen the case that they formally investigated and closed. They also being Trump's appointed, staffed and led DOJ, not a new group of Biden's guys . But until then, your "what about's....." are just the nonsensical trolling of someone who is both sealioning and JAQing off in a single thread. And carries no weight at the adult table.

But, until then. Little reading for you about why it was a sad death, but 100% preventable. Step 1 Stop being a seditionist. Step 2, stay home and watch the new lawfully elected presidental election formalize the victor.

Far as I am concerned, they could have added a homicide charge (or whatever the relevant DC charge is) to every single defendant being charged for treason, trespassing, attempted sedition, etc. Just like any other crime where someone dies, all the criminals get charged. I'd give 2 craps if the thousands all got an extra charge. I know it wouldn't happen, but it was 100% related to the MOB attacking and storming the building.

It was announced in April, 2021 that no charges would be filed. The acting U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia at that time was appointed by the Biden DOJ.

Treasonist need to die! America is better off without them. I am sorry Ashli chose to become a treasonist. Bad choice.
And George chose to commit crimes and do drugs.

Treasonist is a harsh word. No where have I seen anything to say Ashli got up that morning and said, "I plan on beating the doors down and going in the capital and taking Congress by gun point." She was there as a protester and wanted her voice to be heard. The crowd went stupid and she followed. But to die for being stupid isn't the right thing.

You're a smart person, don't go down the road of extremism. She didn't deserve to be shot, period. Charged with trespassing maybe and should have been left up to a jury.

Are you as outraged about all the stores and police stations that were burned down? Because if you're not, then you need to rethink things. You can't okay one thing and not the other. I have, all of what happened in 2020 up to Jan 6th is BS and should be dealt with in the strictest way possible. But death is not one punishment I chose. When we start wishing for people's deaths because they don't align with our political views, puts us at Stalin, Hitler and other horrible people's level. We here in America are better than that and so are you.

I'd be f'd if 100,000 tried busting my door in. Then again I wouldn't do things that would cause 100,000 people too either.

She didn't bust a door in. She stupidly followed a crowd in. She shouldn't have been there and he shouldn't have shot her. Two wrongs don't make a right.
She was the first one who tried to go through dumbass.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
And George chose to commit crimes and do drugs.

Treasonist is a harsh word. No where have I seen anything to say Ashli got up that morning and said, "I plan on beating the doors down and going in the capital and taking Congress by gun point." She was there as a protester and wanted her voice to be heard. The crowd went stupid and she followed. But to die for being stupid isn't the right thing.

You're a smart person, don't go down the road of extremism. She didn't deserve to be shot, period. Charged with trespassing maybe and should have been left up to a jury.

Are you as outraged about all the stores and police stations that were burned down? Because if you're not, then you need to rethink things. You can't okay one thing and not the other. I have, all of what happened in 2020 up to Jan 6th is BS and should be dealt with in the strictest way possible. But death is not one punishment I chose. When we start wishing for people's deaths because they don't align with our political views, puts us at Stalin, Hitler and other horrible people's level. We here in America are better than that and so are you.
She partook in a treasonist activity! THAT is treason! Poor choice. She was an adult, responsible for her actions. She took action AGAINST the United States and its ConstitutiOn.
George broke the law. He was arrested. The cop killed him intentionally cutting off his air supply. Cops are NOT executioners. Cops are responsible for the safety and well-being of their prisoners. In this case, the cop executed George…denying him his “due process” and George had not committed a capital offense. Unlike Ashli.

Reading the posts on here, we are lost as a country. No one should ever wish for the death of someone else, EVER!!! Either there's a lot of feds on here or there's been an escape from an insanity ward and a bunch of inmates got to a library and jumped online. I don't know, but I'm thinking the latter.

• Haha
Impossible. 🤣

It's amazing with all the research on this subject that lefties still think they have the high ground in regards to biased outlets.

Yeah, right. It's beyond bias.
intelligence vs. stupid.
Honesty and integrity vs. lie and deceit.

Check out your "news channel" records of litigated and pending lawsuits of lies and defamation.

Just lie and repeat lies to a susceptible audience. The essence of propaganda.

Reading the posts on here, we are lost as a country. No one should ever wish for the death of someone else, EVER!!! Either there's a lot of feds on here or there's been an escape from an insanity ward and a bunch of inmates got to a library and jumped online. I don't know, but I'm thinking the latter.

You never heard of war. Are you saying Hitler shouldn't have been assassinated at a point? Get smart.

Last edited:
Kinda like Georgie boy resisted arrest?
No. Nothing like that at all. It's moronic that you would think a split second decision when someone was breeching barricaded doors is the same as the decision to kneel on a man's neck for nine minutes.

How big of a threat was Floyd after he was cuffed and face down on the pavement? How about after 1 minute? 5 minutes?

@NorthernHawkeye there’s the question you need to answer. You’re inside your home. Your family is in the next room while an angry crowd tries to smash in your door. You’ve warned them multiple times. A window is smashed out and one of those trying to break in starts crawling through the window - KNOWING you’re armed. I want you to post that you wouldn’t shoot that person no questions asked.

And if you do, you’re lying your ass off.

You never heard of war. Are you saying Hitler shouldn't have been assassinated at a point? Get smart.
Ummm, is that a hypothetical case?

What does anything I had to say, have anything to do with Hitler needing to be assassinated?

dance moms lol GIF by Lifetime

@NorthernHawkeye there’s the question you need to answer. You’re inside your home. Your family is in the next room while an angry crowd tries to smash in your door. You’ve warned them multiple times. A window is smashed out and one of those trying to break in starts crawling through the window - KNOWING you’re armed. I want you to post that you wouldn’t shoot that person no questions asked.

And if you do, you’re lying your ass off.

Would there be hundreds of cops inside with me?

Listen, as previously stated, I simply have questions.

Why does that matter? You have absolutely no idea what this person is carrying. Your family is right behind you. And you claim you’d wait? Horseshit.

If a cop on the street has an encounter with an agitated person who keeps approaching him, are you good with the cop shooting him because he has no idea what the person may be carrying?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT