ADVERTISEMENT

Lt. Byrd (since promoted to Captain), claimed he was being shot at; Doctor tending to Ashli Babbit was shoved aside by Capital Police, and other ...

Reading the posts on here, we are lost as a country. No one should ever wish for the death of someone else, EVER!!! Either there's a lot of feds on here or there's been an escape from an insanity ward and a bunch of inmates got to a library and jumped online. I don't know, but I'm thinking the latter.
Trump and MAGArs have greatly muddied the waters.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Trump and MAGArs have greatly muddied the waters.
Do you know anything but Trump and MAGA? There could be a post about mowing the lawn and you'd somehow chime in with Trump and MAGA. Find something else. You already have the support of leftists and zero chance of changing the minds of the right. Try getting your points to the middle (who will decide the election) and Trump MAGA doesn't work. Look at all the polls.

And George chose to commit crimes and do drugs.

Treasonist is a harsh word. No where have I seen anything to say Ashli got up that morning and said, "I plan on beating the doors down and going in the capital and taking Congress by gun point." She was there as a protester and wanted her voice to be heard. The crowd went stupid and she followed. But to die for being stupid isn't the right thing.

You're a smart person, don't go down the road of extremism. She didn't deserve to be shot, period. Charged with trespassing maybe and should have been left up to a jury.

Are you as outraged about all the stores and police stations that were burned down? Because if you're not, then you need to rethink things. You can't okay one thing and not the other. I have, all of what happened in 2020 up to Jan 6th is BS and should be dealt with in the strictest way possible. But death is not one punishment I chose. When we start wishing for people's deaths because they don't align with our political views, puts us at Stalin, Hitler and other horrible people's level. We here in America are better than that and so are you.
Folks of all creeds and colors gave been rioting, burning buildings abs creating mayhem in America ever since our inception. With Trump and MAGAts, we already are at Mussolini and Hitler…abs a lot of folks here (you,) are apparently fine with that . Trump is a dangerous man as a leader. He hates the Constitution and America cheers him on.

Reading the posts on here, we are lost as a country. No one should ever wish for the death of someone else, EVER!!! Either there's a lot of feds on here or there's been an escape from an insanity ward and a bunch of inmates got to a library and jumped online. I don't know, but I'm thinking the latter.

🙄

Some are patriots. True patriots.

Others are defending traitors who deserve what they had coming.

Which are you?

According to this thread traitors should be shot and killed. You think I should be shot and killed?

Right now you’re just a keyboard warrior. You join in on the uprising, or provide material support, and hell yeah you deserve to hang.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Would there be hundreds of cops inside with me?

Listen, as previously stated, I simply have questions.

You have "questions" because a small part of you isn't yet entirely brainwashed, and partially because you are a coward.

You strike me as someone who isn't a Rico or Scruddy dunce.

So why do you align with them?

What do you fear?

Reactions: hawkbirch
Would there be hundreds of cops inside with me?

Listen, as previously stated, I simply have questions.
Pansy. You’d let them storm your home and have their way with your totally real wife? Some man you are. Just keep asking questions as they pillage your home and family.

Reactions: hawkbirch
Pansy. You’d let them storm your home and have their way with your totally real wife? Some man you are. Just keep asking questions as they pillage your home and family.

LOL. Not a chance.

Apples to elephants.

I wouldn't have hundreds of cops inside my home with riot gear and access to chemical spray and batons.

He straight up murdered her... we can argue if she deserved it or not, forever....

But he lied about the whole thing. People who lie about the reasons have something to hide.

At 2:45 p.m., or within one minute after shooting Ashli, Lt. Byrd made the following radio call:

405B. We got shots fired in the lobby. We got shots shots fired in the lobby of the House chamber. Shots are being fired at us and we’re sh, uhh, prepared to fire back at them. We have guns drawn. Please don’t leave that end. Don’t leave that end.

Approximately 35 seconds later, Lt. Byrd made another radio call, stating:

405B. We got an injured person. I believe that person was shot.”
In fact, no shots were fired at Lt. Byrd or his fellow officers. The only shot fired was the single shot Lt. Byrd fired at Ashli. He heard the loud noise of the gunshot. He saw her fall backwards from the window frame.The facts speak truth. Ashli was ambushed when she was shot by Lt. Byrd. Multiple witnesses at the scene yelled, 'you just murdered her.'

He straight up murdered her... we can argue if she deserved it or not, forever....

But he lied about the whole thing. People who lie about the reasons have something to hide.

At 2:45 p.m., or within one minute after shooting Ashli, Lt. Byrd made the following radio call:

405B. We got shots fired in the lobby. We got shots shots fired in the lobby of the House chamber. Shots are being fired at us and we’re sh, uhh, prepared to fire back at them. We have guns drawn. Please don’t leave that end. Don’t leave that end.

In fact, no shots were fired at Lt. Byrd or his fellow officers. The only shot fired was the single shot Lt. Byrd fired at Ashli. He heard the loud noise of the gunshot. He saw her fall backwards from the window frame.The facts speak truth. Ashli was ambushed when she was shot by Lt. Byrd. Multiple witnesses at the scene yelled, 'you just murdered her.'
After watching the video from this angle for the first time, I disagree. Looks like he was doing his job. Not a murder.

Maybe he heard booms that sounded like shots. Immaterial.

Read the article and I don't see a single leg to stand on for a lawsuit or any attempted charge against Byrd. They try mightily to make it seem like she is a law-abiding citizen only there as a peacemaker and not part of the mob. Where she was at was at the front of the mob and you don't get there by accident.

If you can't lead a violent mob through a barricaded door in this country without getting shot then we've already lost.

LOL. Not a chance.

Apples to elephants.

I wouldn't have hundreds of cops inside my home with riot gear and access to chemical spray and batons.
Can you backup your claim that there were hundreds of officers inside the chamber and barricading the door that Babbitt came through?

Hint - we know you can't and that you're just making shit up again.

You'll be labeled a traitor and deserve to die for having a dissenting, nuanced take

What actually happened. Very graphic.

What the hell are the 2 or 3 guys in full riot gear doing behind her just standing there?
This isn't new. A mob broke a window to a barricaded door to the chamber housing Congress. They did it with warning not to come through or they would be shot. One came through and was shot. Notice that no one else came through there.

The officers in riot gear were just arriving up the steps after the shot was fired.

Fvck her, like all MAGA she was a piece of shit human who thought she was above the law

Reactions: Thunderlips71
"Ashli was ambushed when she was shot by Lt. Byrd."

Ambush: a surprise attack by people lying in wait in a concealed position.
Concealed: kept hidden; secret

The video shows that an officer displayed a handgun as individuals were trying to break glass and break through doors that were locked and barricaded. The audio reveals several people - at least 3, probably 4, saying multiple times "He's got a gun." 15 seconds elapse after the video clearly shows the handgun and multiple individuals saying "he's got a gun" before the shot was fired.

One, if you can see the person holding the handgun, it is neither hidden nor is it secret. If you have multiple people proclaiming, "he has a gun," it is neither hidden nor is it secret.

If the person and the handgun are visible and capable of being seen by many different people, then that person is not "in a concealed position." Moreover, if you are a member of a angry yelling mob which is trying to break through locked, barricaded doors and you can see someone on the other side of those doors pointing a gun at you . . . and you choose to proceed . . . you are doing so at your own risk. The undisputed fact shows Ashli Babbitt attempting to access an area to which she had no right, crawling through the broken glass of locked, barricaded doors.

She literally put herself in harm's way - intentionally. She purposefully attempted to breach an area protected by armed guards.

Ambush? Give me a freaking break. Talk about a false narrative.

Call me crazy but if I ever found myself in the middle of an angry crowd inside a federal building that happened to be breaking glass and trying to beat down doors that were locked and barricaded and an armed guard was on the other side of those doors . . . I wouldn't be so colossally stupid as to think that I'd be OK if I tried to crawl through the broken glass.

Frankly, the amount of restraint showed by Capitol Police that day stuns me to this day. If you had told me that 1/6/20 would occur in advance, I would have expected a much higher body count.

Frankly, the amount of restraint showed by Capitol Police that day stuns me to this day. If you had told me that 1/6/20 would occur in advance, I would have expected a much higher body count.
It worked though.

Let's say capital police started firing on folks as they were attempting to breach the capital. I think they'd definitely have prevented a breach but we're talking dozens? of folks being killed/shot. Who knows how many. In this alternate history I don't think the end result would be better by any means.

The narrative and discussion about Jan 6 is much, much different and maybe (probably) not in a "good" way.

As it was....they kept casualties to a minimum and the election was still certified.

I think given the situation (capital police outnumbered) they took the correct course of action.

Ummm, is that a hypothetical case?

What does anything I had to say, have anything to do with Hitler needing to be assassinated?

dance moms lol GIF by Lifetime

"No one should ever wish for the death of someone else, EVER!!!"

No one is allowed access to the Congress chambers without expressed permission.

Insurrectionists are never allowed access loony dipshit.

It worked though.

Let's say capital police started firing on folks as they were attempting to breach the capital. I think they'd definitely have prevented a breach but we're talking dozens? of folks being killed/shot. Who knows how many. In this alternate history I don't think the end result would be better by any means.

The narrative and discussion about Jan 6 is much, much different and maybe (probably) not in a "good" way.

As it was....they kept casualties to a minimum and the election was still certified.

I think given the situation (capital police outnumbered) they took the correct course of action.
*Capitol

You have "questions" because a small part of you isn't yet entirely brainwashed, and partially because you are a coward.

You strike me as someone who isn't a Rico or Scruddy dunce.

So why do you align with them?

What do you fear?

What do you find different about Northern? Not as vocal but as radical.

Why does that matter? You have absolutely no idea what this person is carrying. Your family is right behind you. And you claim you’d wait? Horseshit.

Now, have him imagine they are "black people" breaking thru his windows, threatening his family....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT