ADVERTISEMENT

*****MAGA in disarray, who will be speaker of the House***** McCarthy REMOVED! Jim Jordan 0-3. Election denier Mike Johnson confirmed. Vote them out

If you blame the Ds for not sticking their necks out for a R in Mccarthy, blame the Rs for not voting for Jeffries

But, we will keep watching you trip over your dick for another 3 pages trying to rationalize why its the Ds fault
Didn’t “blame” the D’s and I posted earlier the the R’s would do the same exact thing.

I think I’ve said enough on the subject…

Oh, my cock is big but not big enough to trip over…thanks though.

Personally I think they need to come together and nominate Liz Cheney and let her run the house. That way republicans get a republican and democrats get someone who doesn't always play politics.
Yeah; she would not put up with the Trump bullshit

Reactions: SB_SB
Didn’t “blame” the D’s and I posted earlier the the R’s would do the same exact thing.

I think I’ve said enough on the subject…

Oh, my cock is big but not big enough to trip over…thanks though.
You spent the better part of 3 pages (or however many pages you were arguing) throwing the dems under the bus because they didnt stick their neck out to save a republican.

GTFO here with your backtracking

The Republicans are a well oiled machine.
broken bike GIF

Yes...Matt Gaetz and 7 deplorables. More interested in blowing shit up than governing...why did 208 D's side with them?
Nancy had a 4 vote margin and she held it together. You think if the Squad had split away a dozen or so Republicans would have bailed her out for the good of America?
The GOP is reaping what they sowed. They became the party of grifters and charlatans. People complained about Nancy, but she knew how to count votes and wield power.

Last edited:
Is there a particular post you had in mind?

I don’t remember “throwing the D’s under the bus”….
You can start here in this thread

Yes...Matt Gaetz and 7 deplorables. More interested in blowing shit up than governing...why did 208 D's side with them?

Your can also take any of your manic postings from tuesday morning in this thread trying to lay blame on d’s for voting “with” gaetz

Nancy had a 4 vote margin and she held it together. You think if the Squad had split away a dozen or so Republicans would have bailed her out for the good of America?
The GOP is reaping what they sowed. They became the party of grifters and charlatans. People complained about Nancy, but she knew how to count votes and wield power.
Yes Nancy had a firm grip on his caucus and Kevin didn’t.

Yes Nancy had a firm grip on his caucus and Kevin didn’t.

That's because the Dems for all the disagreements between them still know how to come together and govern.

The Republicans CAN NOT GOVERN. They can't even select their own leader in the freaking house.

This isn't me saying they can't govern because I don't like the policies by which they govern by, they can't govern as in they can't come together and agree on anything of any importance.

Had full control of government for 2 years under Trump and all they could agree on was a tax cut. Couldn't agree on healthcare or anything else. Now they can't even agree on a leader in the house.

That's because the Dems for all the disagreements between them still know how to come together and govern.

The Republicans CAN NOT GOVERN. They can't even select their own leader in the freaking house.

This isn't me saying they can't govern because I don't like the policies by which they govern by, they can't govern as in they can't come together and agree on anything of any importance.

Had full control of government for 2 years under Trump and all they could agree on was a tax cut. Couldn't agree on healthcare or anything else. Now they can't even agree on a leader in the house.
They haven’t passed anything that makes any sense all year. They’ve done NOTHING to help everyday Americans. Just as predicted. They want power and money…without governing.

And you never fail to point out how 208 dems didnt stick their necks out for McCarthy.

Your schtick is old

To be fair to him I think he was trying to make the argument that it was better for the country if McCarthy remain speaker.

I see his point to some extent but I disagree because McCarthy became someone no one could trust.

If we want Republicans in the house to come together and negotiate compromises with Biden and the Senate in order to get things done and move things forward, Biden and the Senate need to be able to trust that when McCarthy says that they have a deal that he's going to do everything in his power to move that deal forward. Not re neg at the last moment to play to the hard right.

Also Jeff Jackson said that the Dems decided not to back him because he openly said on TV that he would not offer anything to the Dems.

Reactions: nu2u and HawkMD
All it would take is five of them. I know they won't like it, but they will need to hand the power over to the Dems. The Rs can't do even the most basic of functions right now. They need to be relieved of duty. Five Rs need to do what is right and give up control. Hand over the keys. The Republican party is too drunk to drive.

Is there a particular post you had in mind?

I don’t remember “throwing the D’s under the bus”….
And again:

You're so ****ing disingenuous. You claimed the only reason Democrats voted against McCarthy was to "own the cons". Now you're trying to walk it back by lying that you're just posting facts.

I fvcking love it. It’s funny, my FB feed that used to be filled with MAGA supporters spreading hate and disinformation has dried up. Fvcking clowns.
Well, it’s funny right up until we have to find the government or respond to a crisis. It’s a sh** show.

Reactions: TheCainer
Jordan isn’t viable. I’m very curious as to how long this spasm of ineptitude lasts? I don’t know who emerges as a viable candidate to be Speaker? Don’t laugh too hard, but I can see a back bencher who supported McCarthy like Ashley Hinson getting mentions if this lasts a week. She’s a moron, and a faux Christian, but she’s good on TV.

Dems should identify a more moderate and reliable Republican who is trustworthy and willing to move important legislation. Bring four more Rs with him/her and viola you have a governing coalition to at least steer clear of impending disaster.

Reactions: Radar3454
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT