ADVERTISEMENT

Mass shooting at Club Q in Colorado Springs

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”​

- George Bernard Shaw.
Hilarious self own here. But I'm guessing you're not smart enough to realize that you are the one trying to make the world adapt to you.

Can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Hilarious self own here. But I'm guessing you're not smart enough to realize that you are the one trying to make the world adapt to you.

Can't make this stuff up.

Wait. That is exactly what I am trying to do.

Last edited:
And his grandparents, which is where the father in all likelihood got his views from
So his grandfather is an elected POS Republican. His father is a POS Republican who hates gay people. His mom is a POS Republican who goes off on racist rants. And the son is an infamous POS Republican who kills people.

This kid was brought up on the third base of Nazi activity.

No the problem was that people were blaming republicans before any of this information came to light. But carry on
It was a jump to assume that the shooter went to the gay bar because he wanted to kill gay people. Not much but a jump but a jump. But, when we know that someone went to a gay bar because it was a gay bar to shoot people, what percentage chance do you think it is a Trump voter?

Also, have you watched TuckerCarlson lately? How can one not think what he spews doesn’t encourage this type of hate?

It was a jump to assume that the shooter went to the gay bar because he wanted to kill gay people. Not much but a jump but a jump. But, when we know that someone went to a gay bar because it was a gay bar to shoot people, what percentage chance do you think it is a Trump voter?

Also, have you watched TuckerCarlson lately? How can one not think what he spews doesn’t encourage this type of hate?
It came out almost immediately that his grandfather was a far right anti LGBTQ Republican. After that any assumptions of motivation were confirmed enough to justify comment.

There is a difference between having suspicions and vehemently spewing hate towards republicans

I don’t watch Tucker

You asked me about what Tucker has been saying, hard for me to comment when I don’t pay attention or watch him
I didn't ask the question, iron did. Even if you aren't watching Tucker, you must be aware of the laws being passed regarding trans people or the constant drum beat that liberals are "groomers." It's no secret the MAGA party has chosen to single out the LGBTQ community as the new "boogie man."

There is a difference between having suspicions and vehemently spewing hate towards republicans

I don’t watch Tucker
I didn’t do that to you (spew hate). I know others have but it isn’t all democrats just like it isn’t all Republicans that feel this way about gay people.

I didn't ask the question, iron did. Even if you aren't watching Tucker, you must be aware of the laws being passed regarding trans people or the constant drum beat that liberals are "groomers." It's no secret the MAGA party has chosen to single out the LGBTQ community as the new "boogie man."
If you are honest with yourself, the vast majority of the outrage has centered around children and protecting them

If you are honest with yourself, the vast majority of the outrage has centered around children and protecting them
So do you think that children are in danger of being converted by the LGBTQ community? Do you think the goal of liberals is to create a larger LGBTQ group?

Iowa's Governor had a campaign ad where she said. "In Iowa, we still know the difference between boys and girls." If that wasn't a hateful comment toward transgendered people, what was it?

So do you think that children are in danger of being converted by the LGBTQ community? Do you think the goal of liberals is to create a larger LGBTQ group?

Iowa's Governor had a campaign ad where she said. "In Iowa, we still know the difference between boys and girls." If that wasn't a hateful comment toward transgendered people, what was it?
No not converted but there are certain activities that children shouldn’t belong at no matter what gender is doing it. I also believe kids should go through puberty so they have a chance to figure things out before stunting their natural growth with medications or procedures

No not converted but there are certain activities that children shouldn’t belong at no matter what gender is doing it. I also believe kids should go through puberty so they have a chance to figure things out before stunting their natural growth with medications or procedures
Do you believe in parental rights?

Reactions: Rudolph
Of course but there is always a line
Who gets to make that line? I would assume you are okay with some parents not allowing their children to read certain books while others are fine with those books. Do you think it should be against the law for parents to take their minor children to an R rated movie? What if some parents want to take their children to a drag show story hour, is that different from an R rated movie?

Who gets to make that line? I would assume you are okay with some parents not allowing their children to read certain books while others are fine with those books. Do you think it should be against the law for parents to take their minor children to an R rated movie? What if some parents want to take their children to a drag show story hour, is that different from an R rated movie?
Common sense🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT