ADVERTISEMENT

Mass shooting at Club Q in Colorado Springs

No, it isn’t. It’s crazy to me how much politics plays a role in how people are viewed and the hypocrisy of judging others it exposes of people like yourself. There are so many faulty areas that one could point to for Democratic voters but I am smart enough to understand that voting a certain way doesn’t define who a person is.
It definitely defines how SOME people are... I'm not one for absolutes, however.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Weird, the Virginia active shooter thread had 33 replies. And most the people in this thread avoided that one. Strange.

No, it isn’t. It’s crazy to me how much politics plays a role in how people are viewed and the hypocrisy of judging others it exposes of people like yourself. There are so many faulty areas that one could point to for Democratic voters but I am smart enough to understand that voting a certain way doesn’t define who a person is.
Please oh please tell us how Democratic voters vote with people anywhere close to American Nazis and our white supremacists. Like I said, voting with them says something about you. Maybe you're on the wrong side of the issues. "You know, the Nazis like this candidate. Maybe he/she isn't the right person for America." Hardly any stop and think that. You're saying bigotry isn't a deal breaker.

First identified victim.

Daniel Aston, a 28-year-old transgender man, was among the five people killed at Club Q over the weekend.

AstonDaniel_ClubQshooting_112122ap.jpg

Previous arrest of the suspect for the bomb threat that forced his neighbors to be evacuated. Go to 2:32 if you just want to see his arresst

In case you're wondering why the shooter faced no consequences and wasn't subjected to the Colorado "red flag" law after his bomb threats...

The Associated Press reports:

Read the full article. In the 2019 clip below, El Paso County Sheriff Bill Elder defends his opposition to red flag laws. On social media, right wingers have baselessly blamed the shooting on “liberal district attorneys” and cashless bail. The district attorney of El Paso County is an elected Republican.

Yep, that's ****ed up. This guy should have been in jail, let alone disarmed. That's right, they should have ripped his arms off.

We see these efforts even on this board. Constant anti trans threads, several anti drag queen threads, and all under the guise of protecting children. It is a sinister, and intentional, trope the right uses to normalize LGBTQ hatred.
When you say constant anti trans threads, are you including not allowing a man that identifies as a woman to dress/undress in the girls locker room?

I don't call that anti trans. I call that common sense. Even though I think that way, I believe people should have the right to be who they are. Trans, gay, bi, whatever. And they should have all the rights afforded to all Americans. I don't look at the LGBTQ crowd as odd. They are who they are and there's nothing wrong with that.

Just don't think they should be in the girl's locker room when they still have a penis. Call me transphobic if you want, but that's your everything goes when it comes to the LGBTQ community mind set you have cooking in that head of yours.

Reactions: EagleHawk
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Wait you were serious let me laugh even louder. HA HA HA HA HA.

It's a well known gay club. The guy showed up with body armor and multiple semi auto weapons. Tactical gear. This was planned and not some spur of the moment random attack.

Sure, planned. But motive?

I don't hand out laughing reactions to trolls very lightly because it still adds to the reaction score. This troll attempt was worthy, however.

Look, I strongly suspect this was LGBTQ hate driven.

But to assume it? And for a reporter (even my beloved WSJ) to do so? Wrong and destructive, and separating of the LGBTQ community from “normal”.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
That is like saying christians weren't targeted when a church on Sunday gets shot up

They may or may not have been. Maybe the church shooter just likes killing people, or his cheating wife there. Need motive evidence.

Please oh please tell us how Democratic voters vote with people anywhere close to American Nazis and our white supremacists. Like I said, voting with them says something about you. Maybe you're on the wrong side of the issues. "You know, the Nazis like this candidate. Maybe he/she isn't the right person for America." Hardly any stop and think that. You're saying bigotry isn't a deal breaker.
Haven’t we discussed this before between you and me? It is clearly evident you have more hate in your heart than I do. Stop lumping everyone together, be better. You don’t act like this to the parents of the kids you teach. You already told me that, so again I ask why do you do it on here

When you say constant anti trans threads, are you including not allowing a man that identifies as a woman to dress/undress in the girls locker room?

I don't call that anti trans. I call that common sense. Even though I think that way, I believe people should have the right to be who they are. Trans, gay, bi, whatever. And they should have all the rights afforded to all Americans. I don't look at the LGBTQ crowd as odd. They are who they are and there's nothing wrong with that.

Just don't think they should be in the girl's locker room when they still have a penis. Call me transphobic if you want, but that's your everything goes when it comes to the LGBTQ community mind set you have cooking in that head of yours.
Yes, that story counts. And the Penn swimmer story counts. And the Connecticut runners story counts. And the North Carolina volleyball story counts. The narrative is exactly the same in all of these stories. Trans girls are a threat to cis girls and we must protect cis girls from these trans attacks. It's a recycled trope we've seen everytime a majority group wants to denigrate a minority group. It was used against the Jews, used against black people, used against immigrants, and used against many other minority groups.

What I am saying is that you as a teacher surprisingly judge people on their character and morals by their political affiliations. I think that says a lot more about your shortcomings as a person than you think.

Kill Queers. Why else go shoot up a Gay bar.
1) Perp like to shoot people.
2) Perp wants to kill an ex.
3) Perp lives nearby and tired of all the traffic and noise
4) Perp is nuts

Reasons are endless. Suspect it is LGBTQ hatred, but who knows (yet).

Why is it a "gay bar". Why not just a "bar".

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
4) Perp is nuts

The advertise themselves as a Gay bar. Have Drag Shows, etc etc. Some bars are cop bars, sports bars, cowboy bars, VFWs. Bar types let u know what kind of crowd you'll be hanging with.

Reactions: RileyHawk
4) Perp is nuts

So the perp didn't go there to kill gay people, he went there because of traffic? Holy moly.

I think he’s saying we don’t know if he went there to kill gay people because they are gay.
Why else would you show up to a gay bar, armed to the teeth, and looking to kill as many people as possible if not to kill gay people?

Why else would you show up to a gay bar, armed to the teeth, and looking to kill as many people as possible if not to kill gay people?
I mean, I’m pretty sure the motive was anti Gay or trans.

But maybe the suspect was a jilted lover/ employee?

I think the point is we don’t know yet?

4) Perp is nuts

Oh man this is funny, especially #3. Almost as funny as you clamoring for an all white Hawks bball team.

We have a direct line between the shooter and anti LGBTQ rhetoric. He was brought up in an anti LGBTQ household. His grandfather is a famous anti LGBTQ official.

Do we know yet? No. But it looks very very likely this was a homophobic hate crime.

Yes, that story counts. And the Penn swimmer story counts. And the Connecticut runners story counts. And the North Carolina volleyball story counts. The narrative is exactly the same in all of these stories. Trans girls are a threat to cis girls and we must protect cis girls from these trans attacks. It's a recycled trope we've seen everytime a majority group wants to denigrate a minority group. It was used against the Jews, used against black people, used against immigrants, and used against many other minority groups.
"Disagree with me/us on anything and we'll blame you for every bad thing that ever happens."
Again, who's the fascists?

Possibly it could similar to the Pulse Nightclub shooter. A person raised in a strict anti gay family. Who is having issues with his sexuality. Or an Incel who believes they are unfvckable.

Reactions: TennNole17
We have a direct line between the shooter and anti LGBTQ rhetoric. He was brought up in an anti LGBTQ household. His grandfather is a famous anti LGBTQ official.

Do we know yet? No. But it looks very very likely this was a homophobic hate crime.
He was brought up in his grandfather's house?

Reactions: TennNole17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT