ADVERTISEMENT

Meet Iowa's Awesome Governor! Curevid Kim moving on up!

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
FOX is on board. Maybe a coronation coming soon. Wow. It's looking up for America if we can get that fantastic Kim brand of governance for the whole nation. Many are saying how great of a job she's doing in the Hawkeye state. You guys are lucky!

macaulay culkin christmas movies GIF

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
She did tap me on my shoulder and told me I was doing great things for Iowa when she visited my biotech company.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
@GOHOX69

Good on ya for laughing at that. What's been up lately, I know you were pissed you got doxxed, but you seem a little more on edge lately. The let's hunt maga thread seems a little beneath you.

@GOHOX69

Good on ya for laughing at that. What's been up lately, I know you were pissed you got doxxed, but you seem a little more on edge lately. The let's hunt maga thread seems a little beneath you.
A maga doxxed me. And then I had death threats for 3 f'ing days. You don't think I have a horse in the race to see these aholes get their just desserts?

I figured that was part of it, as I mentioned. Do you know who it was, Want me to beat his ass?
It was multiple people. They doxxed me on twitter. Twitter won't remove that tweet even though it is defamatory. I had people calling me from all over the US including a woman (who poorly) tried to impersonate a reporter in Arizona. That's when I realized these shitheads are for real and are unhinged. Now, I guard myself against these fheads.

And as you know, I do have friends on both sides of the political spectrum, but truth be told, none of them are Trumpers. My R friends are rich conservative Republicans who get trashed at the country club and discuss exotic vacations. They wouldn't be caught dead with the MAGA rally crowd. The people indicted last night made me sad. Sad because a few are freaking lawyers. That's like being Dr. Joseph Mengele as a doctor. Not a good look. There are fine R's. I still believe that but they are now getting drowned out by idiots.

It was multiple people. They doxxed me on twitter. Twitter won't remove that tweet even though it is defamatory. I had people calling me from all over the US including a woman (who poorly) tried to impersonate a reporter in Arizona. That's when I realized these shitheads are for real and are unhinged. Now, I guard myself against these fheads.

And as you know, I do have friends on both sides of the political spectrum, but truth be told, none of them are Trumpers. My R friends are rich conservative Republicans who get trashed at the country club and discuss exotic vacations. They wouldn't be caught dead with the MAGA rally crowd. The people indicted last night made me sad. Sad because a few are freaking lawyers. That's like being Dr. Joseph Mengele as a doctor. Not a good look. There are fine R's. I still believe that but they are now getting drowned out by idiots.
Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

Hang in there, I'll let you know when I'm in IC area and I'll buy you a beer and listen to the whole story.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

Hang in there, I'll let you know when I'm in IC area and I'll buy you a beer and listen to the whole story.
Always welcome!

At the end of the day, people are people. 99% are decent. I still believe that.

I could be the jimmy carter between your begin and ron's sadat :)

The MAGA people are a strange bunch. On the Main Board, I made fun of Trump I think from the below photo. A guy pm'ed me and copied a few other maga posters from the board. He was banned (from the fcking main board) and couldn't respond in the thread. He said Trump was the one doing it right and I was the idiot and called me phagot etc etc. But a sign of what fanboys these freaks are and how unhinged they are about Trump.

636461652592544730-AP-CORRECTION-TRUMP-PHILIPPINES-95295933.JPG

Reactions: GOHOX69
A maga doxxed me. And then I had death threats for 3 f'ing days. You don't think I have a horse in the race to see these aholes get their just desserts?
I gotta hear this story. Was it here, or what?

She did tap me on my shoulder and told me I was doing great things for Iowa when she visited my biotech company.
Indians are the good brown ones to the GOP establishment.

I’m only half kidding. I’ve heard enough of that model minority stereotypical bull shit from people like Kim. And sadly, I know a few Indian couples/families that have bought into that crap themselves. There’s a very heavily Conservative streak to the Indian elite in this country. And I’m not whitesplaining to you. You know that. Then there’s the brilliant Kal Penn and Hasan Minhaj liberal intellectuals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT