ADVERTISEMENT

**** Men's NCAA Tournament ****

Flagrant 1, you mean?
Idk. Is Flagrant 2 an auto-ejection? If so, the play was probably more than a flagrant 1, so I’ll walk back that comment. I just think it sucks to get ejected in the NCAA tournament for an elbow to a non-vital part.

SEC getting leveled in the tournament. 1-4 overall.

Obligatory...

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Soo if Nebraska wins (puke).

The SEC very likely has only 2 teams advance to the 2nd round. (2 would be the most they could advance at that point... Alabama is a heavy favorite)

Do be fair to Auburn, they got screwed over on the ejection.
Yeah, just watched it. Flagrant, yes. Ejection, no. At least that's what I thought at first.

I think they went with a F2 because it looked premeditated. They turn to run down the court, he looks over and clearly gets set to jack the guy. It was 100% done with intent...not just in the heat of action.

Yeah, just watched it. Flagrant, yes. Ejection, no. At least that's what I thought at first.

I think they went with a F2 because it looked premeditated. They turn to run down the court, he looks over and clearly get set to jack the guy. It was 100% done with intent...not just in the heat of action.

I think F2 is correct call when you intentionally swing and hit someone.

Same as a punch.

I think they went with a F2 because it looked premeditated. They turn to run down the court, he looks over and clearly get set to jack the guy. It was 100% done with intent...not just in the heat of action.

Yeah, he clearly intended to throw that elbow. 100% premeditated and deserving of an ejection for that reason.

Great to see Auburn choke in the first round.

Hope the bugeaters continue their streak of never winning a tournament game!

A LOT of people were fed up with Lute when he left. Several “Unsatisfactory NCAAs after the final four run. They called them the “chokeyes”. Believe it or not, fans can be unrealistic.

In your opinion, is 14 years too short of a time frame to expect more than one big tourney title and no deep ncaa runs??

Creighton is exactly a better version of Iowa. And another team I’ve actually followed pretty closely for years. I’ve watched them play several times this year, every year really.

Kalkenberg has helped them improve their defense just by his shear presence, but they are definitely not a lockdown defensive team. They have had some success, however!

Make your free throws and you wi

Drake LOL

Fred’s nebby team must have watched some Fran instructional videos on D. It’s not easy giving up 58 points in a half.
A and M just too athlectic for nebby

Buzz Williams of Texas a&m is a guy I have always wished Iowa could get.
He always finds athletes starting with Jimmy Butler at Marquette.
He could out- TJ, TJ.
Looks like a&m , Bama and Tenn will survive from vaunted SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT