ADVERTISEMENT

Mich PBP

I thought we might be in trouble and Michigan would win this meet. Didn’t think we would get our @$$ kicked. Awful performance and effort out of 141.

im-out-nope.gif

Reactions: Birky
That's fing tough wrestling Tom. I saw it in the kids eyes before the whistle start of the second period while he was getting set on bottom.

What a beating. Real better find some offense from his feet. Kid just blocked and waited for him to slip up.

Reactions: eb05
“2 continuous seconds” is an insane interpretation of reaction time unless we’re talking about a nursing home invitational.
How do you define it hotshot? How many seconds do you have to control a guy’s weight on the mat for it to qualify as
“control”?

Lemley is going to be a problem. And this further accentuates Iowa's inability to recruit and sign lightweight recruits the last 3-4 years.

oh shut the F up, just last week everyone was praising how much they are getting out of a lineup that got screwed
After beating powerhouses Illini and NW. Much deserved praise indeed.

When was the last time we lost 25-49 in a dual?

How do you define it hotshot? How many seconds do you have to control a guy’s weight on the mat for it to qualify as
“control”?
reaction time has existed for most of ncaa wrestling’s history. have you ever seen a ref wait two seconds after a clean double leg to call a takedown.

how quickly can you pop back on your feet. circle? forward roll? it’s a fraction of a second. that’s reaction time.

Reactions: Inthecircle
Voinovich scored 1 point? Iowa looks as bad as I've seen in a long time through the first 4 weights

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT