ADVERTISEMENT

Miller and Condon stoking rumors on Fran leaving after the season

My hope is they would stay for the new coach. I give full credit for Fran getting Garza here. Fran also has a great offensive system which is why we are so consistently winning 10 games every year in the conference. He deserves credit for that as well. Him playing Conner, checked out CJ, and hurt JBO deserves criticism. His inability to make multiple runs with 4 NBA guys also deserves criticism. Just as he deserves praise for getting those guys to play for Iowa.

iahawks10 = fat pussy
How do you know he's fat?

I get the impression that the AAU shenanigans and NIL may have ebbed Fran's love of the game a little. I think it is more likely that he would just walk away rather than take another job
I have no idea what Fran thinks of anything, but it seems to me that his final year wherever might be Jack's final year wherever.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
I have no idea what Fran thinks of anything, but it seems to me that his final year wherever might be Jack's final year wherever.
Maybe. But it might be more enjoyable (for Fran and Jack) if Fran is just cheering him on from the sidelines.

Maybe someone will throw a bunch of money at Painter
I don't think he is leaving Purdue. He played footsie with Mizzou to work a better contract, but he's been there a long time. If he leaves Purdue for anything it will be a TV job, or some job at the conference level.

Because he sees me leaving his mom’s room most nights.

He forgot the word slayer tho. Fat pussy slayer, but that’s not nice to talk about his mommy like that.
Everyone knows your GAF nttawwt but keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better. I'm still waiting for your apology and you should thank me for giving your crush any O's

Apparently Matt Norlander has info that a coach heading to the tournament will be moving after the season. Notre Dame is open. On the surface it makes sense. I'd be shocked though but it's plausible and this would be his last chance to possibly go somewhere else.
Fran isn't leaving Iowa. He just isn't. He's 63, I think. He will retire at Iowa. He isn't uprooting Patrick and Jack, or Margaret for that matter.

Everyone knows your GAF nttawwt but keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better. I'm still waiting for your apology and you should thank me for giving your crush any O's

You still think ConnOr has played the most minutes. You’re an idiot and every time you post more people realize it.

Keep posting basketball illiterate.

I don't think he is leaving Purdue. He played footsie with Mizzou to work a better contract, but he's been there a long time. If he leaves Purdue for anything it will be a TV job, or some job at the conference level.
I agree.. but notre dame isnt Missouri :)

Fran isn't leaving Iowa. He just isn't. He's 63, I think. He will retire at Iowa. He isn't uprooting Patrick and Jack, or Margaret for that matter.
He would if Notre Dame offers. Would probably be the only scenario he would. Now the question is are/will they?

Unfortunately you are right. There's no chance he's leaving this gravy train that allows him to put his kids over top transfers. The only chance he ever moves on is if Margaret finally gets sick of the fans who aren't happy with the unearned minutes the two boys are getting. I'm still a Patrick fan and hope he snaps out of it. He's actually deserving of minutes when he has his mind in the game. Hopefully Fran playing him pays off like it did when he stuck with PeytOn.

You said ConnOr played the most minutes earned or otherwise 😂. You’re such an illiterate that you can’t even keep your lies straight.

This is great, keep it up.
I put who was leading minutes at that time. I can't help your too retarded to realize minutes change. Players don't play the same amount each game so averages will change. Sometimes they will change each week. Earth shattering news for mental midgets like you.

I put who was leading minutes at that time. I can't help your too retarded to realize minutes change. Players don't play the same amount each game so averages will change. Sometimes they will change each week. Earth shattering news for mental midgets like you.

Kris had played the most mpg and the most total minutes then too. (Conference and overall). Your excuse was that Sports Reference hadn’t updated and then expected me to apologize 😂 You’re an idiot.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Assist to turnover ratio best in country last I heard and normally clutch from ft line. Strongly disagree.
Stand around unguarded and get assists when our 4 NBA players make shots. How impressive. He would turn it over plenty if he was quick enough to drive and dish or actually create for his team. Go back and look at Garza numbers with and without Conner. There's a reason players worst numbers are when Conner is paired with them. Since some of you can't quit slobbering I will explain it. They don't guard Conner. That leaves an extra man to double Garza, Murray, et al. Assists to turnovers is the one weak argument used by those with nothing to cling to. He wouldn't get minutes for any other Big Ten team. We also didn't get any big transfers because other coaches rightfully made those players aware that Conner and Patricks minutes were guaranteed.

I love Fran but I’d be shocked if Notre Dame offered. You don’t hire a 63 year old coach who’s never made the sweet 16 to takeover an established program. They can do better.
I saw when Breen announced his retirement I paused for a second at the time thinking about Fran and brushed it aside as well. However lots of noise here from national peeps and then the small tells mentioned with Jobo and Cmac there seems to be something here.

My hope is they would stay for the new coach. I give full credit for Fran getting Garza here. Fran also has a great offensive system which is why we are so consistently winning 10 games every year in the conference. He deserves credit for that as well. Him playing Conner, checked out CJ, and hurt JBO deserves criticism. His inability to make multiple runs with 4 NBA guys also deserves criticism. Just as he deserves praise for getting those guys to play for Iowa.

iahawks10 = fat pussy
I happen to like fat pussy 😁

Reactions: RLMHAWK
Keep clinging asshat. It was only a 6 minute difference at the time and is still pathetically close when considering one is actually good and one isn't. Sorry I've been tough on your boy crush karen.
I will give you the last word tonight princess. Hope Conner signs your poster mommy got you.

“Karen, retard, GAF, fat pussy”….. seems like the illiteracy angle goes beyond just basketball. 14 year olds hurl better insults.

Just happy to see you’re finally admitting you were wrong and not blaming sport’s reference. Too bad it took almost a full month.

Last edited:
Keep clinging asshat. It was only a 6 minute difference at the time and is still pathetically close when considering one is actually good and one isn't. Sorry I've been tough on your boy crush karen.
I will give you the last word tonight princess. Hope Conner signs your poster mommy got you.
main reason is Kris often has to sit due to foul trouble and sat out with is ankle injury….plus Conner plays four different positions for this team. you let your hate get in the way of what little basketball IQ you might have.

Apparently Matt Norlander has info that a coach heading to the tournament will be moving after the season. Notre Dame is open. On the surface it makes sense. I'd be shocked though but it's plausible and this would be his last chance to possibly go somewhere else.
And a lot of posters here would love that cause we need a coach that will take Iowa to the next level.

• Haha
Reactions: rrsteffe
I saw when Breen announced his retirement I paused for a second at the time thinking about Fran and brushed it aside as well. However lots of noise here from national peeps and then the small tells mentioned with Jobo and Cmac there seems to be something here.
There is talk about it because people are pushing it to get clicks.

Says Cmac liking tweets on the rumors, Jobo on a podcast saying he thinks he's going. Gottlieb threw it out there too I guess and he played at ND and loves Fran....Hmmmmm
Pretty shitty thing for Connor to be doing while still playing for a program he has refused to leave for 6 years....he would have hardly seen the floor on many power 5 teams. I'm sure he's expecting an overwhelming send off on Sunday and I hope he gets a solid one but I'm guessing he will bitch on social media and his podcast even more about the Iowa fans than he already has if it doesn't happen. Won't miss his attention whoring bullshit whether Fran leaves or not

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT