ADVERTISEMENT

Mods mind explaining why homophobic slurs against posters is ok behavior on here?

0 on ignore, I like my Hort unfiltered.
Raw HORT?

yuck-disgusted.gif

Here's my solution. Either let this place be a free for all, which I'm fine with. Or moderate it evenly. Because we clearly don't have even moderation around here.
We should elect fellow-posters as moderators on a rotating basis. Maybe a term of 1 month.

Bans couldn't exceed 1 week, to avoid abuse.

Candidates could post how they would handle specific issues and we could vote on those whose approaches we like best.

In this posts context, clearly not.

HawkeyeHitman said:
You are ignoring content by this member.
Huey isn’t a man. He’s a diseased ridden freak. I don’t want Iowa filled with Marxist queers.

And good for you for not whining. But I do find it messed up that mods will ban you ASAP for simply saying their name but let this garbage slide.
So you’re okay with Marxist. I knew it!

Here's my solution. Either let this place be a free for all, which I'm fine with. Or moderate it evenly. Because we clearly don't have even moderation around here.
This is like asking referees to be “consistent”.

Every case is unique.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
The worst posters for board quality on here are those that keep starting dumb political threads -- usually really low quality right wing stuff.

It's because there is too much of that stuff.

If they would be interested in quality of quantity that would greatly help.

Some people need a quota on threads started per day.

Reactions: artradley
Not having time for certain people doesn't make me a snowflake. I'm here for me and the lols. Sorry not sorry.
I used to just ignore the message alert for some people who responded to me because I knew whatever they had to say was likely going to be stupid.

Now I actually put people on ignore. A lot less of a hassle to get through threads.

For example, I saw the guy you responded to was Whiskey but can’t see his message. If he is the one who called you a snowflake, that is absolutely laughable. He is such a coward and pussy—lies his ass off and can never own anything, even when proven wrong over and over again. He writes for everyone to see that black people are violent because they are black and the statistics back it up. When it’s explained to him other factors are involved and that correlation doesn’t mean causation, he doubles down on stupid and adds to his point people are also violent in Africa.

By definition, believing certain character traits and negative behaviors are tied to a specific race is in fact racist. When this is pointed out to him he either deflects or lies by claiming he never said anything like that.

The guy is too pussy to admit what he is. And then he has the audacity to call others snowflakes. Lol. He’s a joke.

Everyone on the board should just ignore him.

I used to just ignore the message alert for some people who responded to me because I knew whatever they had to say was likely going to be stupid.

Now I actually put people on ignore. A lot less of a hassle to get through threads.

For example, I saw the guy you responded to was Whiskey but can’t see his message. If he is the one who called you a snowflake, that is absolutely laughable. He is such a coward and pussy—lies his ass off and can never own anything, even when proven wrong over and over again. He writes for everyone to see that black people are violent because they are black and the statistics back it up. When it’s explained to him other factors are involved and that correlation doesn’t mean causation, he doubles down on stupid and adds to his point people are also violent in Africa.

By definition, believing certain character traits and negative behaviors are tied to a specific race is in fact racist. When this is pointed out to him he either deflects or lies by claiming he never said anything like that.

The guy is too pussy to admit what he is. And then he has the audacity to call others snowflakes. Lol. He’s a joke.

Everyone on the board should just ignore him.

[/HEADING]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT