ADVERTISEMENT

My God…

hawkisoaker

HR MVP
Aug 5, 2011
Some of you drama queens on here are so unstable. A friggin OC will be announced when it’s announced.

KFs an NFL contact guy so of course he’s going to include some calls in that industry in his search and god forbid they want to wait until their NFL season is over before talking.

Thank god humans who actually deal in dramatic industries don’t act like little sissy, dramatic, hyper air gasping fools like yall. My god.

oh-my-god-randy-marsh.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Legs94
Some of you drama queens on here are so unstable. A friggin OC will be announced when it’s announced.

KFs an NFL contact guy so of course he’s going to include some calls in that industry in his search and god forbid they want to wait until their NFL season is over before talking.

Thank god humans who actually deal in dramatic industries don’t act like little sissy, dramatic, hyper air gasping fools like yall. My god.
go away gtfo GIF

Beavis And Butthead Shut Up GIF

Sleep it off.

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017

Speaking of Drama Queen aka “ Attention Whore”

Reactions: RothMatt

Dude, college football is over! Spring ball hasn’t started yet. Wtf are people supposed to talk about on a message board considering this is the biggest talking point regarding Iowa football?

Last edited:
Dude, college football is over! Spring ball hasn’t started yet. Wtf are people supposed to talk about on a message board considering this is the biggest talking point regarding Iowa football?
..................how about this weather we are having?

Kirk hasn't coached in the NFL in close to 3 decades. I doubt he has a rolodex of contacts left there.
That's what I've thought for a while, too. Funny that you used "rolodex," because I don't think I owned a cell phone when he was hired at Iowa. He probably knows a lot of coaches just because he's been around for so long and has put quite a few players in the NFL; but I think this supposed huge network of close contacts he has in the League is greatly exaggerated. for the past 15 or so years.

Has all kinds of contacts. NFL scouts love Kirk.
I would say this is correct. Can't believe no one thought of this connection in discussing his NFL connection earlier.
@pistachio1999 is spot on.
You think NFL scouts and coaches aren't contacting Kirk regarding his players?
Absolutely they are.
Take it a step further, they probably trust Kirk's opinion on the players 100%

michael-keaton-hand-job.gif

KF got his own son fired as OC because of his archaic terrible offense. Says there is nothing wrong with the offense then says it’s complicated. Offense is not complicated if you know what you are doing on that side of the ball.

The man can’t see the forest before the trees with regards to offense and how to modernize it and hire an OC that can utilize Iowa’s player strengths - tightend and rb’s. There are two such guys that use these players very heavy in their formations and play calling yet KF won’t hire them in Tommy Rees and Brennan Marion. The man is lost on the offensive side of the ball. He either needs to change or get out.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddeanHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT