ADVERTISEMENT

My God…

Some of you drama queens on here are so unstable. A friggin OC will be announced when it’s announced.

KFs an NFL contact guy so of course he’s going to include some calls in that industry in his search and god forbid they want to wait until their NFL season is over before talking.

Thank god humans who actually deal in dramatic industries don’t act like little sissy, dramatic, hyper air gasping fools like yall. My god.
Will you shut the **** up...just for once. I can see you sitting there...taking every breath through your mouth...and thinking...."what stupid ass trolling post can I start today?"

Such an asshole and loser. Congrats.

Will you shut the **** up...just for once. I can see you sitting there...taking every breath through your mouth...and thinking...."what stupid ass trolling post can I start today?"

Animated GIF

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
I would say this is correct. Can't believe no one thought of this connection in discussing his NFL connection earlier.
@pistachio1999 is spot on.
You think NFL scouts and coaches aren't contacting Kirk regarding his players?
Absolutely they are.
Take it a step further, they probably trust Kirk's opinion on the players 100%
Guaranteed. Has been many comments from NFL personnel about how ready the players are when they come in as they prep and practice the same way.

So you say all that, but hypocritically respond anyway… man, what douchery. Congrats, you’re good at something!

michael-keaton-hand-job.gif

KF got his own son fired as OC because of his archaic terrible offense. Says there is nothing wrong with the offense then says it’s complicated. Offense is not complicated if you know what you are doing on that side of the ball.

The man can’t see the forest before the trees with regards to offense and how to modernize it and hire an OC that can utilize Iowa’s player strengths - tightend and rb’s. There are two such guys that use these players very heavy in their formations and play calling yet KF won’t hire them in Tommy Rees and Brennan Marion. The man is lost on the offensive side of the ball. He either needs to change or get out.
lol… ok, expert.

So you say all that, but hypocritically respond anyway… man, what douchery. Congrats, you’re good at something!
Read my post again, dummy. I wasn't really responding to your post. Rather....I was asking you to shut the **** up...and then I described what you must look like and how you think. Hardly a "response" to your stupid post.

I'm thinking your name must be Chad....or Todd.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
KF got his own son fired as OC because of his archaic terrible offense.
He got his son fired, only because he hired his son who was largely unqualified. The change in AD and Beth’s bold power move to end the contract was a wake up call for Kirk. He has to be feeling pressure in a way he never did under Barta. Not saying he is overly concerned since he’s got more money banked than the bottom half of Iowa residents combined, but he has to know Beth will show him the door if he does not act in the best interest of the program as she assesses it. Accountability is back, it’s no longer the good old boys club which is a sea change in Hawkeyeland.

Some of you drama queens on here are so unstable. A friggin OC will be announced when it’s announced.

KFs an NFL contact guy so of course he’s going to include some calls in that industry in his search and god forbid they want to wait until their NFL season is over before talking.

Thank god humans who actually deal in dramatic industries don’t act like little sissy, dramatic, hyper air gasping fools like yall. My god.
Ok so, who's a drama queen here?
...lighten up Francis

Read my post again, dummy. I wasn't really responding to your post. Rather....I was asking you to shut the **** up...and then I described what you must look like and how you think. Hardly a "response" to your stupid post.

I'm thinking your name must be Chad....or Todd.
You just responded again, boy if you were a light bulb you’d be about a 5 watt’er. #soeasy

michael-keaton-hand-job.gif

KF got his own son fired as OC because of his archaic terrible offense. Says there is nothing wrong with the offense then says it’s complicated. Offense is not complicated if you know what you are doing on that side of the ball.

The man can’t see the forest before the trees with regards to offense and how to modernize it and hire an OC that can utilize Iowa’s player strengths - tightend and rb’s. There are two such guys that use these players very heavy in their formations and play calling yet KF won’t hire them in Tommy Rees and Brennan Marion. The man is lost on the offensive side of the ball. He either needs to change or get out.
WOB

How many ex coworkers do you keep in touch with? I can only speak for myself, but the second I'm done with a job most if not all of the relationships end.
Are you in the sports industry? Div 1 football? NFL?
The ‘network’ in these industries is pretty small in comparison to most.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT